• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

Random thoughts: I thought MP was fine while he was here, though not a shining beacon of towniness (yet?) - I think the heftiest read I can make is that he didn't seem informed. I think if Tofu is mafia, VM is mafia, but not necessarily the other way around - I can see the idea that he probably doesn't need to post that information if he is mafia and she is town, but I think it's still possible that he would, since Tofu would be aware of it. Stryke's 8-ball has Interesting(TM) reads. I really want to townread Herbe for Carefree Like Placement, but like, it's Carefree Like Placement.

I do want to do like, a wagon building exercise, given that we're about 1.5 days from the deadline... If you had to vote, even if you're not super confident or it's only for now, where would you vote?

I thought MP was fine while he was here, though not a shining beacon of towniness (yet?) - I think the heftiest read I can make is that he didn't seem informed
my read on M+7 is pretty much the same as yours tbh. he did seem like he was legit commenting on past happenings to give us actual insight
I don’t know him at all, but that vibed well with me

if EoD was like right now I’d probably either inactivelynch in panic or haphazardly pick someone from my null pile that other people are voting on, because I legit have no real scumreads atm

...I ask, as I scroll through the playerlist not really wanting to vote anyone.

I am going to roll with my gut and vote myuma, for now in italics. I think my second choice would be... Mr. Ultracool? Not sure.

It feels flatly unlikely that all scum are in the inactives right now, but most of everyone active has seemed kind of towny to me at some point, so idk.

@Eifie are you proud of me.

someone from null or inactive i think. among people who have been active, maybe myuma?

I think if Tofu is mafia, VM is mafia, but not necessarily the other way around - I can see the idea that he probably doesn't need to post that information if he is mafia and she is town, but I think it's still possible that he would, since Tofu would be aware of it.
i agree with this i think

im also leaning towards inactive, but if i had to pick someone who has been active, i would probably say uhhhm rari? i think im still having difficulty vibing with some of her reactions when i was getting lynched

mainly
kinda feels like he’s trying to shade you and hoping it sticks tbqh
like i can understand her not understanding keldeo's motives for voting me, but this particular message just felt a little too much of either a) pointing the FoS back onto Keldeo or b) convince me that shes my Friend and should be Town

veeeeeeeery light read on this and could be easily convinced otherwise, but if i had to pick thats what id go for.

i would probably say uhhhm rari?
why rari over me?
oh is it literally that quote, i see
that quote is the main catalyst. i guess the way i interpreted it was that both of you were confused about the decision, but it felt like rari was trying to... idk... use her confusion to push things? instead of just voicing confusion? felt like a bit more agressive confusion than you demonstrated.

like i can understand her not understanding keldeo's motives for voting me, but this particular message just felt a little too much of either a) pointing the FoS back onto Keldeo or b) convince me that shes my Friend and should be Town
I know that just Stating This™ probably won’t do nothing, but it’s the truth really: that was just me genuinely saying what I was thinking about the situation – which is no longer what I subscribe to, mind you

Back
Top Bottom