• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

terrorist theory?

I'm at a point where I don't think there's a world that makes sense where UC isn't outgroup unless it's exactly like, RNP/Blu/[tofu/VM]/Keldeo/kyeugh and that really does not make sense

in the original 14-setup there were 4 mafia
so only one could have been outgroup, and since everyone had a PR at that point (and by site meta) that outgroup role would most likely be terrorist/bomber. if that were ultracool, seeing as he was around at EoD, why wouldn't he have blown someone up before getting lynched

so only one could have been outgroup, and since everyone had a PR at that point (and by site meta) that outgroup role would most likely be terrorist/bomber. if that were ultracool, seeing as he was around at EoD, why wouldn't he have blown someone up before getting lynched
because he didn't have any scumreads and didn't want to risk accidentally killing one of his scumteam?

I agree it's not the #mechanicallycorrect thing to do, but recall that he's relatively inexperienced

because he didn't have any scumreads and didn't want to risk accidentally killing one of his scumteam?

I agree it's not the #mechanicallycorrect thing to do, but recall that he's relatively inexperienced
bruh
emmy and herbe were both claimed cops

fuck i'm a moron

kyeugh

it's incredibly obvious to me now. kyeugh and emmy are /both/ scum

emmy asks kyeugh why kill didnt go thru, kyeugh says you were roleblocked, kyeugh throws suspicion on me

kyeugh has been the one making the most "science votes" on non-mafia people which develop into a science wagon and then a science lynch and nothing ever leads back to her

seriously though if i'm about to be lynched by someone who's ignoring literally all the evidence i provide and making other people disbelieve me, i might as well FoS her

science voting isn't auto-scummy though.
it's tinfoil possible that emmy is the don and you caught her which would be loltown but i'm not sure i see that implicating skylar specifically (for anything other than saying "maybe we shouldn't townread rnp for jailer alone" and worldbuilding with ... all of us)

i jail stryke n0 for funsies, haha

n1 i jail kyeugh, she figures out there's a town roleblocker of some sort

d2 i hard claim not-cop, implying i'm a power role other than cop

n2 i jail emmy, skylar immediately knows what happened, tells emmy to pretend to have copchecked her but failed

d3 she tells emmy to double down on the cop claim to build emmy's credibility and coppiness, because there's room for 2 cops in a 14 player game so a seperate cop claim wouldn't be that odd.

i sincerely believe this.

Back
Top Bottom