• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

it would be surprising to me if Jack ruled that a one-shot role getting blocked, still used up the shot
i asked him about this and haven’t received a response yet, but i did use my power once which is supposed to be how many times i’m allowed to use it, so i’m just assuming it’s used up tbh

and if not, well. it seems unlikely to me that i will get to use it anyway now that the Cat (2019) is out of the bag
if you use it next Night and get simultaneously killed i am inclined to believe that the revival is going to go through tbh

it would be surprising to me if Jack ruled that a one-shot role getting blocked, still used up the shot
i asked him about this and haven’t received a response yet, but i did use my power once which is supposed to be how many times i’m allowed to use it, so i’m just assuming it’s used up tbh

and if not, well. it seems unlikely to me that i will get to use it anyway now that the Cat (2019) is out of the bag
if you use it next Night and get simultaneously killed i am inclined to believe that the revival is going to go through tbh
i believe so yeah, i’m actually not limited to using it at night (if i’m interpreting the role pm correctly); it just doesn’t revive the player until the following day phase

yeah honestly this is the part that makes me the most suspicious. Normally RB prevents the one-shot action from actually being consumed, instead of being consumed but not having an effect? thats just my take on it tho

yeah honestly this is the part that makes me the most suspicious. Normally RB prevents the one-shot action from actually being consumed, instead of being consumed but not having an effect? thats just my take on it tho
i think this detail isn't the issue as much as claiming a roleblock for a potentially-fake power is

i believe so yeah, i’m actually not limited to using it at night (if i’m interpreting the role pm correctly); it just doesn’t revive the player until the following day phase
then what are you waiting for? submit the revive again tbh!

btw i didn’t respond to this:
a) someone in mafia noticed herbe’s dogwhistle to mewtini during an ISO (he said, when clearing her D1, that he’d be “a jack of all trades”). they deduced that she was lying about not being limited to one heal. a mafia rolecop checked you, saw that you’re a necro and they decided to block you.
this is way, way more assumptions to make :|a
unfortunately, yes, i agree. which means that b is probably more likely :((

btw i didn’t respond to this:
a) someone in mafia noticed herbe’s dogwhistle to mewtini during an ISO (he said, when clearing her D1, that he’d be “a jack of all trades”). they deduced that she was lying about not being limited to one heal. a mafia rolecop checked you, saw that you’re a necro and they decided to block you.
this is way, way more assumptions to make :|a
unfortunately, yes, i agree. which means that b is probably more likely :((
what about the other option when i’m telling the truth :wowee:

the only reason i’m expressing suspicion on either of you is because i got blocked which doesn’t make sense. it would be weird if i did not have this reaction. i don’t see how me meanwhile making a claim that’s not immediately falsifiable results in me actually being nefarious

I will however vote kyeugh because this whole sequence of coincidences is sounding more and more contrived the more I think about it

(I reserve the right to hop off the wagon later if keldeo shows up and makes an ass of himself, but that's the way I'm thinking rn)

then what are you waiting for? submit the revive again tbh!
for jack to answer me about whether my action was used

my angy vote was halfway a meme tbh. i'm kind of ?_? at the chain of events though - i agree that it makes no sense for you to have gotten roleblocked but i'm unsure which way that actually makes me lean

i think if i’m scum i probably don’t do the thing that puts me at odds with the two people townreading me most strongly, when i could just. say i haven’t used my action yet, or something

honestly as far as pure roles go i think joat is less alignment-indicative than neighborizer, even though i know that i'm town
disagree, scum joat seems pretty weird to me and several extra kills for mafia seems kind of unnecessary especially if there are other power roles
Agreed, and let's not forget Emmy had a greencheck on mewtini. How exactly is mewtini supposed to be a godfather and a JOAT?

Out of mewtini/rari/skylar the one I have a feeling is most likely mafia is rari.

I am going to be extremely shocked if Keldeo is not mafia.

Back
Top Bottom