• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i frankly don’t see why w!rari would choose to neighborize in the way they did
yeah. like she picked me n0 and then we kinda strategized after that together on who to choose ... she had me fairly pocketed by end of d1, even though i didn't claim to her until a while later. idk why she chooses to reneighborize me as a wolf
i wouldn’t tbh

i wish i were wolf so that i could be flattered by y’all’s compliments tbh

fr if rari has been duping me this whole time i will be really really proud of her for it. but yeah - i mean the possibilities for GF would be myuma/ils/herbe/tofu (non-mafia nightkills) but ILS was checked and herbe claimed, so it's down to myuma/tofu. i kind of want to believe it's tofu but that's just because that was my shot lol.

anyway we have 15 minutes left, if anyone else has anything they want to say pls do - i just wanted to get that possibility out there because it didn't seem like it had been thought of

if i were w!rari i’d target kyeugh D4
huh, what do you mean?

it could be tofu too tbh.
oh yeah!

i don’t really know why rari neighborized this way either but the odds that i got blocked of all people for any other reason are basically zero. and you will all see that i’ve been telling the truth all along at some point tbh.

if i do die toNight, when i flip green, i absolutely think it should implicate rari. it just makes sense.

keldeo (6): vm, koko, skylar, mist, bfree, blu
skylar (3): mewt, rari, trebek
blu (1): keldeo

i don't think it's changed since i did this count

there is no way skylar isn't wolf, just based on PR claims

there should only be 10 town power roles
Emmy - confirmed cop
Herbe - confirmed rolecop
ILS - confirmed doctor
RNP - confirmed jailer
Tofu - confirmed lynchproof
Butterfree - fishing brother, least likely to be scum after mewtini
MP7 - see above
Mewtini - greenchecked by Emmy and confirmed JoaT by Herbe
rari - confirmed neighborizer by both mewtini and skylar
VM - I know I'm vigilante ofc

which leaves only skylar, who has to be mafia

Emmy - confirmed cop
ILS - confirmed doctor
RNP - confirmed jailer
MP7 - see above

well no, as i've been saying, if i'm not mafia then rari is. i will agree there's certainly one between us and rari does have their role confirmed which is a good look for them, so i don't completely disagree with this thought process, but it doesn't mean that it's literally impossible i'm not mafia or something.

I fear the swings and the vote changes! I'd imagine at least one vote on Keldeo is a wolf to lead us into a false sense of security 😅 before they flipflop
tbh yeah, if there's a swing i expect it'll be keldeo and maybe koko (?) onto me at the last minute. i'm kind of surprised keldeo's still voting where he is.

btw, jack gives a ten minute grace period after eod to correct your vote—is that only if what he has down for you is erroneous, or can you actually just choose to change your vote during that period because you feel like it?

Emmy - confirmed cop
ILS - confirmed doctor
RNP - confirmed jailer
MP7 - see above

well no, as i've been saying, if i'm not mafia then rari is. i will agree there's certainly one between us and rari does have their role confirmed which is a good look for them, so i don't completely disagree with this thought process, but it doesn't mean that it's literally impossible i'm not mafia or something.
if i were mafia i'd probably try to come up with a very underutilized role that wouldn't be counterclaimed, like necromancer

you have nothing to actually support that claim while rari has mewtini and (ironically) you to support theirs

btw, jack gives a ten minute grace period after eod to correct your vote—is that only if what he has down for you is erroneous, or can you actually just choose to change your vote during that period because you feel like it?
Only if I made an error.

Back
Top Bottom