• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I read through skylar's ISO and am pretty sure she is scum now fwiw. And I'm vibing with Butterfree's logic, so I am going to try vigging skylar tonight. There's no evidence there actually is a roleblocker, but if there is and I get blocked tonight, I'm down for a kyeugh lynch tomorrow.

God I am actually kinda mad I let myself get talked out of my tunnel on skylar from a few days ago. I WAS RIGHT but just didn't have a ton of evidence to show it yet. Town's chances of winning are pretty slim at this point but let me have this one little victory... VonLPose.jpg

If I'm wrong and cause the mafia to win let's just forget all about it okay

i can kind of see where you're coming from with a lot of this post, but i really don't get this. in a vacuum i guess i can see what you're saying, but pretty much no one has wanted to press on keldeo this entire game, and even now, when we can be virtually certain that one of keldeo/blu are scum, he'd only arrived at a majority a few hours ago. i've been trying to get people to acknowledge this all day, and have been sitting on this vote here for ages and very actively campaigning for other people to do the same, which is not exactly reluctantly moving onto him because he's under fire. i get that there's an element of self-preservation at play there, but i don't think it's really fair to say that i've been dragging my feet on the keldeo thing and trying to hedge on the whole blu when i've been pretty transparent about my thinking during all this and it's been an uphill battle until a few hours ago anyway.
As for this: I'll admit that at this point in the ISO I was pretty deep in the kyeugh/Keldeo w/w tunnel. However, by the time you voted Keldeo today, the only votes that had been placed were bluwii on Keldeo, Trebek on Keldeo, mewtini on Keldeo, and rari_teh on Keldeo. So yes, I would definitely say Keldeo was under fire. Votes only moved onto you after you came in.

damn now i'm out of my VM tunnel, i just thought it was weird he kept defending skylar once evidence had actually cropped up

wasn't going to mention for fear of derailment, but it looks like things are kind of quiet now, and i figure i'll say it just in case i die: the coexistence of town cop/rolecop points at a mafia godfather. idk how jack would handle the flip, but if it's held constant wrt the copcheck, they could have died already and flipped green

the mafia definitely do not kill butterfree or mp7 tonight. i'm fairly sure no one with a vt claim dies either, because it narrows down the pool of people who can be telling the truth about it. mafia certainly don't kill me because i'm the probabllynche tomorrow and it's not like there's anything that can possibly clear me any time soon since there's nothing actually damning me either.

imo the most likely things to occur tonight are either that mewt gets blocked and vm dies but his kill goes through, or they just kill mewt and don't block anyone (meaning vm's kill still goes through). i think it would be a bit silly for the mafia to block vm, since it just robs them of an extra townie kill unless they suspect he's bluffing.

at this point, assuming keldeo flips red, the probable mafia are rari/trebek/koko/mist tbh. mist is swappable for blu.

i invite vm to shoot me tonight because i don't want to have to repeat this Day, but i am somewhat cynical about how much it will actually help town tbh. assuming we don't lose immediately, we have at best a 50% chance of winning because the mafia will be able to form a block and force a rand. so i do still think our best shot at winning is if vm doesn't shoot at all, but honestly, i'm lowkey just ready to take the L on this game because it's almost not worth having to shout at a brick wall for another 72 hours.

looking back, if i'd just clammed up with rari i'd be 100% clear right now and we'd have an extra doctor. depressing. honestly that fuck up probably cost the game. sorry y'all. i can never trust again 😤 it's still 😔 that no one seems to want to consider the world where rari is scum and blocked me because they predicted my move, because that would be the most rational thing for scum to do and it perfectly explains pretty much everything that has happened since then, but.

(it is also kind of weird in retrospect that it took me this long into the day to realize that there's no way rari isn't scum. i'm kind of just putting the pieces together i guess. i can't really blame mewt for being so pocketed given she doesn't have any mechanical reason to believe i'm telling the truth. rari has played really well tbh! )

wasn't going to mention for fear of derailment, but it looks like things are kind of quiet now, and i figure i'll say it just in case i die: the coexistence of town cop/rolecop points at a mafia godfather. idk how jack would handle the flip, but if it's held constant wrt the copcheck, they could have died already and flipped green
shoot, i never thought about this bc i was only going off of how godfather operated in ToS, but this could actually explain some of the rougher edges

(it is also kind of weird in retrospect that it took me this long into the day to realize that there's no way rari isn't scum. i'm kind of just putting the pieces together i guess. i can't really blame mewt for being so pocketed given she doesn't have any mechanical reason to believe i'm telling the truth. rari has played really well tbh! )
i am sorry tbh

i frankly don’t see why w!rari would choose to neighborize in the way they did
yeah. like she picked me n0 and then we kinda strategized after that together on who to choose ... she had me fairly pocketed by end of d1, even though i didn't claim to her until a while later. idk why she chooses to reneighborize me as a wolf

the godfather would probably be myuma in that scenario :unsure:

hey, that’d be nice if we secretly have another dead wolf. it could only be myuma in that case, right? unless rnp was the godfather and was claiming the real roleblocker’s actions as his own... 🧐 i kinda doubt anyone else blocks stryke though.

Back
Top Bottom