• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

It's probably still too early to call it, but I'd be interested in reading Keldeo's ISO to see just who he's shaded and who he's defended over the course of the game when he flips.

there is no way skylar isn't wolf, just based on PR claims

there should only be 10 town power roles
Emmy - confirmed cop
Herbe - confirmed rolecop
ILS - confirmed doctor
RNP - confirmed jailer
Tofu - confirmed lynchproof
Butterfree - fishing brother, least likely to be scum after mewtini
MP7 - see above
Mewtini - greenchecked by Emmy and confirmed JoaT by Herbe
rari - confirmed neighborizer by both mewtini and skylar
VM - I know I'm vigilante ofc

which leaves only skylar, who has to be mafia
well no, as i've been saying, if i'm not mafia then rari is. i will agree there's certainly one between us and rari does have their role confirmed which is a good look for them, so i don't completely disagree with this thought process, but it doesn't mean that it's literally impossible i'm not mafia or something.
if i were mafia i'd probably try to come up with a very underutilized role that wouldn't be counterclaimed, like necromancer

you have nothing to actually support that claim while rari has mewtini and (ironically) you to support theirs
yeah, i'm not disagreeing with that. i understand how it looks, i'm just disagreeing that it actually means i'm 100% mafia, because there is still a possible (and actual) world in which i'm not, and rari is instead.

It's probably still too early to call it, but I'd be interested in reading Keldeo's ISO to see just who he's shaded and who he's defended over the course of the game when he flips.
i think if keldeo flips red, the trebekkening would implicate either keldeo/kyeugh wolftheater or keldeo/me wolftheater
also koko iirc, i remember feeling some emotion reading their interactions but i might be misremembering

no!

it's 6v5 right now so even if a wolf dies today, a misshot at night costs us the game

or a kill fails at night

in either case, we discuss who dies beforehand
il_570xN.1296855583_wbyg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom