• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

btw I still find it hilarious that I was killed off n0 so that the mafia wouldn't have to deal with me basically
Ah, honestly the N0 kill was pretty arbitrary. Sorry.

We didn't want to kill any of the people who led town in TVT since we thought they might be targeted by doctors, and we didn't want to kill anyone for whom this was their first game. That left very few options.

Ah, honestly the N0 kill was pretty arbitrary. Sorry.

We didn't want to kill any of the people who led town in TVT since we thought they might be targeted by doctors, and we didn't want to kill anyone for whom this was their first game. That left very few options.
actually it worked out since I was super busy the first couple week(s?) of the game lol

wow that was a REALLY WILD ride. i cannot believe i read 238 pages of a mafia game i was not involved in at all but i think i learned some things about How Play Mafia (and also the shenanigans were very fun to >:O at). it was really fun to watch! thank you all for a good thread to read while procrastinating ♥

wow that was a REALLY WILD ride. i cannot believe i read 238 pages of a mafia game i was not involved in at all but i think i learned some things about How Play Mafia (and also the shenanigans were very fun to >:O at). it was really fun to watch! thank you all for a good thread to read while procrastinating ♥
Oh I didn't realize you were spectating! I'll go add you to graveyard chat too so you can see what went on there!

gotta say though that this game was super entertaining to watch and I did not expect the fishing brothers to secretly be dark fishing brothers tbh

fr though congrats to mafia tbh, that was insane. i am so annoyed that the dark fishing brothers tinfoil became real. also @skylar i hope someday we have a game where we stay solidly in each other’s (real) towncore :( sorry braintwin

Back
Top Bottom