• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Childhood Question-Which pokemon would you have as a pet?

Re: The Ultimate Pokemon Question- Which pokemon do you want as a pet?

Mew is supposed to be a cat of some sort. That particular sprite looks odd, though.

29liueg.jpg

Eevee or Umbreon, just because they're so cute. Also, a Shinx, Luxio or Luxray would be nice.

Absol, big, furry, cat/dog things that looks awesome and can scare mean people, hurrah!

^ My Eevee and Skitty can scare with their cuteness :D

My Togekiss will pick up your Eevee's and place them on the roof.

But anyway, Togekiss would be awesome pets.

A Houndour- I could evolve it, and, once it evolves, I would have my fav. Pokemon ever! Plus, I would finally have a dog!

Quilava- Fire type, and just cute and awsome!

Umbreon- I have no reason, except pure awsomeness!

Charizard- No particular reason, actually. Maybe others I might think of later are possiblites~

it would be cool if I could raise a Flygon, all the way from its youth as a Trapinch and watch it grow.

Raising a Flygon will be awesome. Especially when finally seeing your beloved Vibrava evolve into something gigantic and awesome.

Although you can't exactly keep in it the basement anymore...

I changed my mind.

One of these:

Purugly

Purugly and Absol

Meowth/Persian

Skitty

Buneary/Lopunny

I might think of more in a while, but not at the moment.

My Togekiss will pick up your Eevee's and place them on the roof.

But anyway, Togekiss would be awesome pets.

My Eevee can jump off the roof :P

I have a listfuls now.

Eevee - cute and awesome
Skitty - cute and awesome
Vulpix - cute and awesome
Mudkip - cute and awesome
Ralts - cute and awesome
Absol - cool and awesome

:)

Who would want to keep it in the basement? I guess the only problem is, it'll start to be expensive to maintain, but hey, at least it's cold-blooded, so you don't have to feed it every single day... Actually, I figure, give it a 20lb turkey (about $10 where I live) once every week or two, and it would be relatively cheap to feed. (turkey is one of the cheapest meat you could buy, per pound).

Actually, a lot of Pokemon would be cool to have as a pet, but Flygon is full of win.;)

Banette.

No, seriously! I know I'm obsessed with it, but think about it. It's a living plush toy. (well, possessed really, but it still counts!) You would never have to feed it, you could cuddle with it all you wanted, it's a ghost type and thus could walk through walls, possess things, lay curses, etc~ Think of all the fun stuff we could get up to! And with those arms it could easily hang around your neck like some kind of creepy backpack. X3 And depending on whether it feels pain or not, you could probably sew decorations onto it~ Don't see how it would mind, sticking pins into it's body to generate curses and all.

Quilava- because Typhlosion would be too big to hide in my closet.
Absol- is awesome.
Togetic- I don't know.
Eevee Evos- because they are made of awesomesauce.
Weavile- because it ROCKS YOUR SOCKS!!!

Entei! Duh...

The best Pokemon ever
(No, not 'cause he is a legendary...)

Ima add to my list.

Togekiss (raised from Togepi)
Lairon (raised from Aron)
Eevee (epic)
Bannette (because of Chimera xD)

And more when I think about it.

EeveeSkitty said:
My Eevee can jump off the roof :P
Which my Togekiss will then decide to fly it to Cerulean City and leave it there >)

Ditto. Cause then, I could have any Pokémon I wanted.

Banette.

No, seriously! I know I'm obsessed with it, but think about it. It's a living plush toy. (well, possessed really, but it still counts!) You would never have to feed it, you could cuddle with it all you wanted, it's a ghost type and thus could walk through walls, possess things, lay curses, etc~ Think of all the fun stuff we could get up to! And with those arms it could easily hang around your neck like some kind of creepy backpack. X3 And depending on whether it feels pain or not, you could probably sew decorations onto it~ Don't see how it would mind, sticking pins into it's body to generate curses and all.

Suddenly I feel the urge to hatch a Shuppet egg. ^^

Back
Top Bottom