• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] Heaven and Hell OOC Thread

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Heaven and Hell

A long, long time ago, the 7 Deadly Sins, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and their leader, Pride, was banished and sealed in Hell by Justice, the 8th Heavenly Virtue, who was, despite (No one knows it’s gender) being one of the Virtues, neutral and obsessed with the balance of earth.

However, with the Sins locked up, the world became unbalanced because of the 7 Heavenly Virtues, Chastity, Abstinence, Liberality, Diligence, Patience, Kindness and their leader, Humility. “The world has to either be without, or with both Virtues and Sins, or else, the world would lose it’s balance and go under.” Was Justice’s words. So it locked the 7 Heavenly Virtues too.

Justice was wrong. Chaos and unbalance would come even though both the Sins and the Virtues were gone, but it didn’t notice. Justice, however, gave the two parts a clue on how to get out of their own cage, Heaven and Hell.

“You have to do the opposite. Even though it may stride against your nature” Was it’s last word after leaving both Heaven and Hell.

---
Well, you are locked up, either in Heaven or in Hell, depending on if you’re a Sin or a Virtue. This is a Pokémon RP, and your character may have some special powers, like transforming and stuff, and mutations, wings, horns etc.

Agh, forget the leader thing. All of them are equals, except that one may be stronger, faster etc. than the other ;)

Humans and pokémon exists in this world. A human can try to catch you, but you have the power to choose if you want to be caught or not. I'm pondering if I should allow people to join as trainers and/or pokémon.

The 7 Deadly Sins
(Strike through those taken or reserved.)
Lust - Bakun
Gluttony - shadow_lugia
Greed - o_O
Sloth - Kusarigamaitachi
Wrath - Exo-Raikou
Envy - Leviathan
Pride - Bakun

The 7 Heavenly Virtues
(Strike through those taken or reserved.)
Chastity - Chaostres
Abstinence - Arylett Dawnsborough
Liberality - Zephyrous Castform
Diligence - Kriisa Scorcher
Patience - Evoli
Kindness - Ketsu
Humility - Time Psyduck

Opposites
Lust - Chastity
Gluttony - Abstinence
Greed - Liberality
Sloth - Diligence
Wrath - Patience
Envy - Kindness
Pride - Humility

Name: (Name) (Sin/Virtue)
Species: (Pokémon?)
Age: (That means, how old does your character appear. Remember, the Sins and the Virtues have existed since thinking creatures appeared.)
Abilities: (Invisibility, super speed, superhumanpokémon powers? As long as it doesn’t turn you immortal, I don’t really care too much.)
Appearance: (Are you any special from your species’ apperance?)
Personality: (Please make it match with your Sin/Virtue, or you could just make it PO. But I need some lines.)
Biography: (Not necessery, as you were simply created when humankind appeared, roamed, killed/helped, healed and then you were locked up.)
Relationships: (You are the arch-enemy of your opposite Sin/Virtue.)
Other: (...Word?)

Argh, I hate the rules. They take so much time -.-“
-NO SWEARING!! Just kidding, swear all ya want, as long as it’s not directed towards members ;]
- This will involve blood. So I rate this [13+], but I don’t really care if you’re 10, as long as you can stand some gore, violation and blood.
-Use your brains, don’t flame or bash other people.
-Put in “Heaven” or “Hell” depending on if you’re Sin or a Virtue, in your post.
-You can reserve.
-There's info on these stuffs on Wikipedia. Links are under the Storyline/Plot/Intro/Info part.
-Oh, yeah. One-liners may go to hell.

Credits and Thank yous!
Thanks to FullMetal Alchemist I was able to come up with this idea!
But I wouldn't like FMA without Full Metal Cookies! She made me addicted to it!
Wikipedia for some info on the Sins and Virtues.

Last edited:
Re: [OPEN] Heaven and Hell OOC Thread

Name: Lucifer Pride
Species: Typhlosion
Abilities: Lucifer can change from walking on two legs (making him anthro), and on four (he then looks like a dog with a Typhlosion head and "tail"). Lucifer's flames are pure darkness, which may stretch out if there's light in the area. The darkness creeps along the floor and can hold onto, crush and smash, and pierce, and attack things, including living creatures.
Appearance:
LuciferPride.png

That's when he's walking on all fours. When he stands, he looks anthro.
Personality: Lucifer is, as his Sin is, proud of most of the things he does, owns and have done. He looks at himself as a leader for the 7 Deadly Sins, even though he isn't, and he might act like a self-centered old poop moron that only wants to do things because it makes him satisfied.

Lucifer likes attention, I mean, loves attention, as much as he loves himself.
Biography: Nothing to put here.
Relationships: "Humility, I am your nemesis."
Other: I don't have to put anything at all here >:)

Will finish.

Last edited:

Name: Ketsu Kindness
Species: Gardivoir
Abilities: Has the ability to stop augments and calm people. Also, dispute her wings looking too small, they can expand and she can fly.
Appearance: Instead of being green, she's gold. Also her chest horn is even more rounded and smaller. It's also orange. She also has small wings.
Personality: A very kind soul, she's very reluctant to do as Justice says. She doesn't like arguments and is often tempted to stop them immediately. The only things she can't find herself to like are the Sins.
Bio: The same as everyone else
Relationships: Arch-enemy of Envy, who she despises the most out of the Sins.
Other: Hi. I'm from Heaven.

EDIT: Fix'd.

Last edited:

Name: Shadowstar Kindness
Species: Eevee
Age: (That means, how old does your character appear. Remember, the Sins and the Virtues have existed since thinking creatures appeared.)
Abilities: (Invisibility, super speed, superhumanpokémon powers? As long as it doesn’t turn you immortal, I don’t really care too much.)
Appearance: (Are you any special from your species’ apperance?)
Personality: (Please make it match with your Sin/Virtue, or you could just make it PO. But I need some lines.)
Biography: (Not necessery, as you were simply created when humankind appeared, roamed, killed/helped, healed and then you were locked up.)
Relationships: (You are the arch-enemy of your opposite Sin/Virtue.)
Other: (...Word?)

I reserve Kindness, by the way, I have to get off; FINISH LATER! PROMISE!=D?

Sorry, Shadowstar, but Ketsu reserved Kindness first ]:

An uncompleted form means that it's reserved.

6 people viweing this thread? Wow. Kinda.

Name: Luxuria Lust
Species: Galade
Abilities: Can sense the feeling of other Pokemon
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Despite liking reading in his spare time, Luxuria surely loves sex and everything to do with it...well except for STDs and getting the various Pokemon and People he sleeps with pregnate of course. If he sees a female Pokemon or Human that he likes, he will do anything to get them. He won't stp anything short of breaking them up from their lover, getting them drunk or similar enough to have sex with him, etc. Although he boast aout having sex, he hasn't had much experience to be honest, nmostly due to the fact that he perversion put the target he was going for off.
Biography:
Relationships: Enemy/ Rival of Chastity, with whom he most soley dislikes
Other: Hates being sealed up in Hell.

Name: Luxuria Lust
Species: Galade
Abilities: Can sense the feeling of other Pokemon
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Despite liking reading in his spare time, Luxuria surely loves sex and everything to do with it...well except for STDs and getting the various Pokemon and People he sleeps with pregnate of course. If he sees a female Pokemon or Human that he likes, he will do anything to get them. He won't stp anything short of breaking them up from their lover, getting them drunk or similar enough to have sex with him, etc. Although he boast aout having sex, he hasn't had much experience to be honest, nmostly due to the fact that he perversion put the target he was going for off.
Biography:
Relationships: Enemy/ Rival of Chastity, with whom he most soley dislikes
Other: Hates being sealed up in Hell.
Accepted, I guess. But don't go into too much detail (Did that come out right?) Dx

Name: Turquoise Gluttony
Species: Snorlax
Abilities: Gulping down any food in seconds ;D She can also sleep through just about anything.
Appearance: Her paws are quite greasy from fast food (if that exists). If not, her fingers are greasy anyway because she invented fast food!
Personality: Turquoise is usually eating. She tries to coax food away from others in her spare time, even if the excess food makes her throw up.
Relationships: Hates Abstinence, and is friends with Sloth (if okay with Kusari). Also dislikes Diligence, though not as much as Abstinence (if okay with Diligence).
Other: Hell

Last edited:

Okay, here goes

Name: Bitil Wrath
Species: Scizor
Abilities: Time Duplication. it allows him to create copies of his past selves to aid him in the present. There's a catch, though: First off, if any past self is killed, it erases the current self from existence. Second, any injuries inflicted to the past selves stay with them. Third, the past selves cannot remember anything that happened when they were "summouned, so Bitil will often find himself with injuries and no idea why they happened. He often considers this power a curse.
Appearance: Instead of being red, he is more tan-black, and is eyes are a piercing orange
Personality: Bitil is very violent, and has a nasty habit of slashing things- big things, small things, livng things, it matters not- to make a point. Despite that, he has smarts, and enjoys outdoing and humiliating an enemy before destroying them.
Relationships: Bitil is the sworn enemy of Patience
Other: I went through Hell and back to make his Ability not overpowering

Finished.

Last edited:

Name: Luc (Pronounced like Luke) Greed
Species: Meowth
Abilities: Can use the coin on top of head to produce more coins to block, throw at (pretty fast, too), or drown with the deadly poison that is in it.
Appearance: Lavish, has the greatest (albeit necessary) things anyone could own. Wears or brings them all the time to show off. He has 1 big coin and 2 mini-coins, and is pretty big for a Meowth. Has red, glaring, eyes, and a few scars on his hands and head.
Personality: The quintessential greedy teenager, Luc is very bratty and always wants what he sees. He will resort to stealing, counterfeiting, and other illegal and devious tactics. He is popular around most others as he can give them what materialistic things they want.
Relationships: Arch-enemy of Liberality ((:P I see it as Charity.)), also open to others.
Other: WHAT THE HELL :D

Last edited:

Name: Twilight Patience (Love ya' Twilight. ^^)
Species: Espeon *Heavenly chorus*
Abilities: Twilight can make other people (Er, Pokemon) temporarily calm and peaceful, going into almost a trance.
Appearance: Just a normal Espeon, with slightly lighter colored than normal fur, light blue eyes, and the gem of her forehead is white.
Personality: Twilight is calm and serene, and very very very forgiving. She is peaceful by nature and tries to avoid conflict when possible, and is obviously extremely patient and polite with everyone. It's very difficult to get her upset or annoyed, and even then it doesn't show.
Biography:
Relationships: Friends with Diligence (If it's okay with whoever that is) and Wrath's enemy.
Other: *Heavenly chorus again*

Last edited:

Name: Sloth
Species: Magikarp

Abilities: Though Sloth has the form of a magikarp, his power is even greater than that of a gyarados. He can, for one, wield all elements that a gyarados can, and swim powerfully, and even fly through the air. Well, if he felt like it. He tends to use only about the strength and abilities that normal magikarp have.

His ability to resist taunts and the like by virtue (or sin) of simply not caring can almost be considered an ability in and of itself.

Sloth has two additional abilities: he can transform into a very limited quantity of a transparent blue fluid similar water that he can control freely, and when he sets his mind to it and is immersed in water, he can have his body "memorise" attacks to better defend against them. When he does this, every time an attack hits him, it will damage him less - as long as that part of his body is wet.

Appearance: Where a magikarp would usually be orange, Sloth is blue with a pale yellow stomach. His jaws have sharp fangs. His body is somewhat longer than a normal magikarp, but look just as weak.

Personality: Sloth is, as made obvious by his name, very lazy - although it's slightly more than that. Sloth is apathetic and cares about nothing, and doesn't see the purpose in anything. He is unwilling to act or care about anything at all, including escape. He takes no interest in pleasure in anything, and sometimes he might even feel hopeless and worthless. He has no faith in others' successes or his own, so he doesn't even bother trying to escape - what's the point? They'll just fail, anyway.

Relationships: Although he doesn't actively hate Diligence - as he's practically incapable of it - Diligence is the Virtue he understands the least. After all, there's no reason to put so much effort into things, so why bother? Diligence is just wasting his energy. Gluttony is easier to understand, because lazing about and eating is not too different from what Sloth does - Sloth just can't spare the energy to find the food. So, in a sense, Diligence can be considered an "enemy" and Gluttony a "friend".

Other: Though of questionable veracity, legend has it that Sloth is the reason why magikarp are so pathetic today. After he was condemned by Justice, a curse was cast upon all magikarp, sealing away their great power - but not forever. Instead, their power manifested in a secondary form, their evolution; to unlock this power, a magikarp would have to be diligent in training instead of slothful. However, much of their power had to be used to create their new physical bodies upon evolution, so even the legendary gyarados aren't as powerful as the magikarp of old.

There are other legends that are almost certainly not true, such as his ability to escape hell if he only put a little effort into it. If this ever happened, magikarp would then be restored to their former glory. There is a magikarp-worshipping cults revolving around praying to him to just try to escape, and lead the whole world into a new era.

Name: Arkra (Abstinence)

Species: Altaria

Abilities: Immense self control. Even when faced with extreme temptation, she can resist it. Also has the ability to become invisible.

Appearance: She has a small cottony maine of feathers on her head, like the ones her wings are made of. Also, curly tail feathers.

Personality: Though being of great self-control, Arkra tends to be a rather repressed individual. She resists all urges and all temptation, causing her to be rather unhappy. Rarely does she partake in most of her desires. And she also tends to be rather judgemental of those that do, watching them with extreme distain and disapproval, though secretly she would sometimes very much just like to let all the restraint go and run wild with her desires.

In fact, she tends to be rather high strung and uppity, quite nervous. Mostly she prefers to keep to herself, due to her extreme judgementalness, and in general is just rather unsociable, shy, and naive. Quite naive, actually, having the mentality of a young child due to her closemindedness.

Relationships: She especially dislikes Gluttony, being her most passionate opponent. And as well as Lust and Greed, which are two other sins of nonrestraint and excess. Arkra disapproves immensely of all of them.

Other: Heaven.

Name: Verity Liberalism

Species: Togekiss

Age: She looks like a considerably old Togekiss, perhaps the equivalent of middle-aged.

Abilities: Verity can cause other Pokémon to feel much more confident about expressing themselves. Simple, but effective.

Appearance: She seems somehow much whiter than a normal Togekiss, and has a faint silver aura around her at all times. She has red a blue rings on her chest instead of block triangles.

Personality: Verity stays true to her virtue at all times, never interrupting others and allowing them to express their opinions as much as they like. She hardly ever gets angry, and is very forgiving. The thoughts of others matter more to her than anything else in the universe, except those of the sins, especially her rival, Greed.

Relationships: The arch-enemy of Greed, of course.

Other: This RP sounds just heavenly.

Back
Top Bottom