• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Mega Choice Pokemafia

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
Not sure how this one will turn out, but here goes anyway.

• 48 hours per phase, unlimited abstains, no out-of-thread communication unless your role allows it.
  • Flavor will provide hints, but don't rely totally on it for information.
  • When you sign up, post a Mega Evolution or Primal Reversion (if it's a Pokemon that has two, choose X or Y) that no one has taken yet. This will be your role in the game.
  • Mega Evolution will be a mechanic here - I liked how Sinnoh Choice handled forms, so it's somewhat based on that. Everyone starts in their normal form. Most people will be able to control when they Mega Evolve and can Mega Evolve in conjunction with an action. All the roles will have at least one power that can be used in both forms, as well as some or no powers that are specific to one form or the other. The catch is that it isn't reversible: once you Mega Evolve, you won't be able to use any abilities from your normal form.
  • I'd like this game to have at least 10 people, so the game will probably start a little after that many people join.

Re: Mega Choice Pokemafia

Mega-nium >:( I am not taking no for an answer.

(if you are going to be cruel enough to say no anyway, I suppose I will settle for mega Slowbro)

why does everyone take my favorite characters a few moments before I show up - first Cynthia, now Mega Absol

Snoozers losers, I guess. Mega Mewtwo Y is just as good!

So many choices but I will pick the shining jewel Mega Diancie~

Well, this filled up faster than I thought it would! Another 24 hours for sign-ups, then; expect the game to start somewhere around 2pm PST on Tuesday.

If the Primals count as a mega than Primal Groudon.

If not then eh... Mega Alakazam I guess

Okay, closing this one up. Role PMs will probably go out earlier than expected, since I have some time to kill tomorrow morning, but the game will still start around 2.

Back
Top Bottom