• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

And I have a feeling that we should probably lynch whichever of them turns out to be lying.

Player list for page 4:
1. KR-9 - Snorlax -
2. Metallica Fanboy -
3. Superbird - Croagunk -
4. Glace -
5. Zapi -
6. Legendaryseeker99 - Genesect (?) -
7. Wargle - Darmanitan -
8. Mai - Silcoon -Role Unknown
9. Rizadon -
10. Phantom -
11. Flower Doll -
12. Karkat Vantas - Glameow -
13. surskitty - Genesect (?) -
14. Mystic - Zoroark -
15. RespectTheBlade -
16. Mendatt - Golett -

And I have a feeling that we should probably lynch whichever of them turns out to be lying.
That's fairly obvious; the rocky bit is how we'd come to know that. Even killing one of them off wouldn't tell us.

Maybe if the two told us what power their role grants them? Might not be wise depending on what power that is, but...

There is only one possible reason why you would want to roleclaim as a Genesect-- either LS99 or surskitty is definitely an alien.

But who's the liar here? Having experience with the alien role myself, I think I know who the alien is; before we jump to conclusions, though, I'd like to ask the GM a question-- is it possible for two players to recieve the same Pokemon, and if so, would they have the same role?

Well, I have GMed a Mafia game with three Aliens before, but that was a special circumstance and they didn't win IIRC...

I like both your ideas.

Well, I have GMed a Mafia game with three Aliens before, but that was a special circumstance and they didn't win IIRC...

I like both your ideas.

I know. I was one of them.

Anyway, if there can be more than one of each role, Genesect cannot be the mafia don; however, as was mentioned earlier, there is such a thing as having multiple aliens.

In this case, we should avoid lynching surskitty.

After all, we didn't have any deathes the first night, and surskitty is a player which a mafia would likely think of offing first. So, odds are, if the Genesects are both aliens, surskitty has been activated.

Okay. Either LS99 or surskitty roleclaim please. I have better things to do with my time than kill you.

If you're curious about that statement, mr/ms. inspector, then inspect me. Have fun.

Look. I see no reason why the pokemon you get and your role have to be more than slightly related. There's no need to assume that either of the Genesects are aliens, or that Mai was a bulletproof, or whatever those are called here, or that superbird can't be a Vigilante.

Look. I see no reason why the pokemon you get and your role have to be more than slightly related. There's no need to assume that either of the Genesects are aliens, or that Mai was a bulletproof, or whatever those are called here, or that superbird can't be a Vigilante.

This might be crazy, but

Genesect= schizo?

Do we even have one?

Just lynch inactives.

I'd like to ask the GM a question-- is it possible for two players to recieve the same Pokemon, and if so, would they have the same role?

No and No.

This might be crazy, but

Genesect= schizo?

Do we even have one?

I don't even know what a schizo is. Really, you guys give me too much credit.

There is much truth in this statement.

Hm.

So, we need to dispose of surskitty in a way that wouldn't activate her... let's think here.

1) Have Superbird do it twice; as a town-aligned vig, he clearly will have no regrets about doing so and will in the process prove his innocence.
2) In some Mafia games, dayvigs or suicide bombers can bypass alien activation. Is this the case in this game, Sizz-Lorr?

Because it's blatantly obvious that surskitty was lynch-baiting, and there's only one reason why you'd want to do that.

I'm beginning to wonder what about Genesect strikes you as Alien. If it's because Genesect is Legendary, there are other legendary pokemon in this game. And there's only one alien.

And about Day Vigs/Suicide Bombers, I haven't decided on that. I think I'll refrain to say until if the situation actually arises.

And I thought any night kill targeting an alien activated it. Townie or Mafia. At least, that was how I planned on working it.

Genesect is a Pokemon that automatically brings up suspicion; therefore, fakeclaiming as it is a fantastic way to get yourself lynched.

Since surskitty claimed after LS99 did, it's fairly obvious that she's fakeclaiming (or that LS99 was, but it's the TIMING moreso than the actual Pokémon, you see...) and the question is why.

Errrrrrr. KR-9 is blatantly lying; I am Genesect and my power is the Jack-of-All-Trades. I can inspect, protect, kill, or use the Oracle function once. I have a 50% chance of being able to use a function again, but if so I'm hindered with a 50% fail rate.

I wasn't able to use the Internet for long when I posted and I didn't see KR-9's post. I'm certainly not lying, and I don't think that lynching me would do any good. I'm not lynch-baiting because I am not the alien; Genesect doesn't even strike me as remotely Alien-like ?_?

Genesect is, like, a bloodthirsty dino thing with a laser cannon on its back from the prehistoric era! It seems like the perfect alien to me!

Besides, as I mentioned earlier-- it's not the Pokemon you got so much as the fact that you claimed after LS99 did. One of you is lying; I for one think that you're the liar here.

Speaking of lies-- how is KR-9 lying exactly? He hasn't really said anything he could lie about.

Sizz-Lorr just said that two people couldn't have the same Pokémon! So evidently either KR-9 is lying or he can't read. I can't exactly convince you of my innocence any more than I have - I thought that my rather detailed description of my exact powers might have tipped you off BUT GEEZ I DUNNO.

...huh? Explain further, because at the moment your argument seems to be something completely different than what I'm reading out of it; nobody else has claimed Snorlax, if I'm not mistaken.

Incidentally, I find the detailed description of your role to be pretty suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom