• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

I'M HERE!

Sorry I've been uber busy of late.

1) I need to change my style if I am going to play this, black text on black does not work. Noted.

2) My color was black, I am Dusclops. I will roleclaim, since my role might help us figure out things if we use it smart-like. I am a roleblocker, plain and simple.

3) Sizz Lor, why dusclops? And aren't dusclops grey?

4) I hate dusclops.

Eh, might as well roleclaim.
I'm a Golett, and I drive buses with my awesome flightly jet fuel powers.
Which means I switch people.
And...
I hate golett.
Besides, it's blue, not green!

Pokédex says Golett are green and Dusclops are black, so there you have it.

1. KR-9 - Snorlax -
2. Metallica Fanboy -
3. Superbird - Croagunk -
4. Glace -
5. Zapi -
6. Legendaryseeker99 - Ditto-Genesect (?) -
7. Wargle - Darmanitan -
8. Mai - Silcoon -Role Unknown
9. Rizadon -
10. Phantom - Dusclops - Roleblocker
11. Flower Doll -
12. Karkat Vantas - Glameow -
13. surskitty - Genesect -
14. Mystic - Zoroark -
15. RespectTheBlade -
16. Mendatt - Golett - Bus Driver

Here you go. :)

Well, since my role is boring stuff, and since I'm not sure whether I'll be able to keep playing while I travel anyway, might as well claim. I'm a Wigglytuff, and I sing people to sleep, preventing them from posting and/or voting during the following day. I haven't used my powers yet.

I think Sizz Lor is colour Blind.

I also have 2 theories that could explain why Kam is being all wierd:

1. He's lost his damn mind ((sorry bro))

or

2. He's mafia and he's just lynch-trigger happy in everyone.

But why lynch just because they didn't Roleclaim? Unless I play mafia horribly, I don't roleclaiming without being in danger is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea. You're forcing roleclaims out of everyone and I'm not having it. Kam.still bros?

Don't be silly, Wargle.

"Lynching is required after day one." We need to kill someone; an inactive who's yet to roleclaim seems like a very good target.

I sort of doubt he'd give anyone a really complicated role (no offense, Sizzly...)

Really sorry about this, surskitty, but I don't believe you.
What is this I don't even.
So. You don't believe her that she's not the alien. As the result of not believing her that she isn't the alien, you're voting to lynch her.
Small flaw in logic, perhaps?
I'm thinking that he thinks that she isn't Alien anymore?
I don't know.

Okay, Wargle, look at it this way. First, Kam voted for surskitty, even after she had presented a viable possibility of being an Alien. There was no way to disprove this without trusting her words, and yet Kam still voted for her. Obviously, he thought she wasn't an Alien but a Mafia member using reverse psychology of sorts. Now, we have a few new questions:
1) Why would a Mafia member off one of their own, by STARTING the bandwagon?
2) Why would a Mafia member attempt a possible lynch of an Alien? That means a loss for them too.

And I have conclusively proven (at least, the way I see it; I might need to clarify my line of thought more if anyone wants me to) that Kam is innocent. And for pointing the finger somewhat needlessly, I'll cast my vote for you, Wargle.

Okay, Wargle, look at it this way. First, Kam voted for surskitty, even after she had presented a viable possibility of being an Alien. There was no way to disprove this without trusting her words, and yet Kam still voted for her. Obviously, he thought she wasn't an Alien but a Mafia member using reverse psychology of sorts. Now, we have a few new questions:
1) Why would a Mafia member off one of their own, by STARTING the bandwagon?
2) Why would a Mafia member attempt a possible lynch of an Alien? That means a loss for them too.

And I have conclusively proven (at least, the way I see it; I might need to clarify my line of thought more if anyone wants me to) that Kam is innocent. And for pointing the finger somewhat needlessly, I'll cast my vote for you, Wargle.
Have you ever heard of the role Mafia Ursurper? Only wins if they off the don?

And Mafia members have been known to lynch one of they're own to gain trust.

And I can tell you my role if you want, I'm not a mafia. But revealing my role will get me killed.

dusclops

Not black.

Just saying.

So is there and inspector willing to pop in and give us a lead?

Dusclops shows up as 'black' in the Pokédex though, doesn't it?

Dusclops shows up as 'black' in the Pokédex though, doesn't it?
So I said earlier, but apparently nobody saw it.

Anyway. Would any of you two Genesects like to enlighten us about the theory I posted earlier?

I'm not Ditto, so I can't exactly say anything confirming or denying your theory.

Back
Top Bottom