• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

Since we've been talking about making music on profile posts, I'd like to share a remix I made some time ago! ^^

Spoiler for my thoughts: Maaaybe all the squishy sounds aren't super necessary, and I kind of couldn't figure out how to make the Silence Bridge route theme segment sound good so I kind of gave up around then xD If I were to revisit it, maybe I'd have some more energy to figure out that part some more.

A while back, I said something about making toys for my sister, but forgot to show everyone till today!

510804DC-F8EA-4DDF-990B-AD561FECFD71.jpeg
15907F42-DB9D-46A4-8102-1817F5C93CC0.jpeg

Two of them are made out of towel/terry cloth and the pink one is made out of extra soft plush fabric. The white one turned out kind of wonky, which is why it’s only in one photo :P

Edit: I also made this Ditto for my brother a while back. Might as well put it in here

E1CE58D7-08C9-421C-B972-C9BC01BC0512.jpeg

Forgot to post this update here:

oE5uQed.png

2UCKOZ2.png

Cat.

Professor Baobab has discovered a new Uthingolian form and evolution! Uthingolian Dwebble is a Bug/Normal type that lives in a bongo drum.
It evolves into Percussle who lives in an even bigger African drum.

Some plot details for Uthingo: You moved to Uthingo from Hoenn with your parents. They brought the family pet, a (Hoennian) Poochyena with them.
Your rival is a local girl named Marula.
The new gimmick Uthingo has (along with the regional variants and Megas), is Sigma Combo moves. There are a lot of Double Battles in the Uthingo league. Use two particular moves and BAM! A new combo move. You can only use TWO Sigma moves in a battle, and they can't be in consecutive turns.

Apologies for double-posting, but I have figured out the first quarter of the Uthingo dex. 150 down, 450 more to go!

Attachments

• uthingodexpartone.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
I haven't updated in a while, but don't worry, I'm still at it! Here's Trinkat, for Trinket!

p3m7FMd.png

Poor Trinket has had Trinkat forced upon them because they're Canadian so I can ship them my "art" without paying exorbitant fees.

My next planed creation is... Wooloo!!! :eek:

Every third year, I get a sudden burst of motivation to do something with my old fansite :O maybe I will do something with it soon, maybe not, but not all of you have seen it so here's a shameless self-promotion! Absol's Moonlit Cave

omg that website is awesome! I'll probably be PMing you to affiliate sometime soon if that's alright with you!
That is when i start editing my website again. I've been lazy this summer.

Every third year, I get a sudden burst of motivation to do something with my old fansite :O maybe I will do something with it soon, maybe not, but not all of you have seen it so here's a shameless self-promotion! Absol's Moonlit Cave

omg that website is awesome! I'll probably be PMing you to affiliate sometime soon if that's alright with you!
That is when i start editing my website again. I've been lazy this summer.
Aww thanks! :D Well to be fair, I probably won't be active with it or anything but we can chat if you'd like! :D

Putting Uthingo on hold for now, bringing back the Nogland region (based on the 6 states that make up New England)

Revamping the Nogland region for 2020!

Meet the new starters!

Coyapp. The Fruit Pup Pokemon. Based on a Coywolf (a hybrid of wolves and coyotes) and a Granny Smith Apple.
Fimane. The Burn Colt Pokemon. Based on the Morgan breed of horse that originated around the time of the American Revolution.
Tyneel. The Slime Eel Pokemon. Based on the American Eel.

Early route Pokemon!
Tuxkunk is a Normal/Poison-type Pokemon based on the striped skunk
Bawkling, a Flying-type Pokemon based on a baby chick, specifically becoming a Rhode Island Red.
Vilroach, a Bug/Dark typed based on the American cockroach.
Potiny, a Grass/Ground Pokemon based on a potato.
Derpossum a Psychic-type based on the Virginia opposum.
Ondarat, a Normal-type based on a muskrat.
Mauvinch, a Fairy/Flying type based on the purple finch.

Noglish Variants!
Noglish Snubbull and Granbull are Fairy/Fighting types based on the Boston Terrier!
Noglish Drilbur is a Psychic/Ground type based on the Star-nosed mole. It evolves into Astrodrill.
Noglish Woobat and Swoobat a Flying/Dark type based on the Big Brown Bat.
Bunnelby evolves into a Normal/Ice type variant of Diggersby based on a Snowshoe hare.
Noglish Munchlax and Snorlax are Dark-types based on the American black bear.
Noglish Seel and Dewgong are Water/Ground-types based on the harbor seal
Noglish Skitty is a Ice/Dark type based on a bobcat. It evolves into Lynkatty.

The "Mascot Legends" are Nogland are....
Dagoulhu, a Dark/Water type that is essentially a hybrid of Dagon and Cthulhu, from H. P. Lovecraft's horror mythos
and
Wendiguatch, a Fighting/Ground type type that is like a mix of a Wendigo and a Sasquatch

The first mythical of Nogland is Cemerday, a Ghost/Normal type Pokemon that is like a voodoo doll/teddy bear fusion thing and also heavily inspired by Baron Samedi from the Haitian Voodoo tradition

Revealing the evolutions for the starters... NOW!

Coyapp->Granwolfe->Fenripend
Fimane->Inferneigh->Pegasear
Tyneel->Serpensea->Coralcatl
final forms are Grass/Fighting, Fire/Flying, and Water/Rock respectively.
Based on Fenrir, Pegasus, and Quetzalcoatl, respectively.

The evos early route mons, too
Tuxkunk evolves into Skunxedo
Bawkling evolves into Gawkredd, and then into Turkrimson (both Flying/Ground)
Vilroach evolves into Dangeroach
Potiny evolves into Tatopop, then Spudlord
Derpossum evolves into Possumous, becoming a Psychic/Ghost type
Ondarat evolves into Muskmeister
Mauvinch evolves into Hummauve

More Noglish variants!

Noglish Sandile's line is Poison/Steel, based on the urban legend of sewer gators.
Noglish Scatterbug's line is Bug/Dragon and based on the monarch butterfly.
Noglish Stantler is Ice/Grass and evolves into Gigantler, based on a moose.

Back
Top Bottom