• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cruel Mode Mafia [INDEPENDENT WIN]

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 7]

I remembered targeting Seritinajii on night 5. Nothing out of ordinary happens and I chose not to send a night action. Though if we happen to lynch an innocent, I can try my luck and target a suspicious person.

I am fine with this reasoning :Db Kirby-chan it is, then!

Okay, if oleschooler is a time-warper, then why is my action went through on night 5? As I said, I inspected Seritinajii on night 5. If I got lynch today, then you will find out who is actually lying and I don't mind being lynch if it help you guys to find out who is the last mafia in the game.

Okay, if oleschooler is a time-warper, then why is my action went through on night 5? As I said, I inspected Seritinajii on night 5. If I got lynch today, then you will find out who is actually lying and I don't mind being lynch if it help you guys to find out who is the last mafia in the game.

A) I could have been role-blocked. It happens.

B) You could be lying through your teeth. If you were Mafia, you'd know who was innocent, so could pretend-inspect any innocent and be certain what they would flip. (Except in the case of an alien, but, well, that's not the case here.)

BOOM

Kirby-Chan is dead. He was not Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [NIGHT 7]

Today, there is only one body. It's that dastardly ole_schooler, apparent thrower of parties of confusion!! Except not since their body has been prodded none-too-gently with a butcher knife. In several places. The bastards!

Checking their house, the townspeople find only confirmation of ole_schooler's innocence. Oh dear.

ole_schooler is dead. They were not Mafia.

1 player did not submit their night action.
48 hours for day discussion.

Re: Cruel Mode Mafia [DAY 8]

I was silenced yesterday D= but why>> I thought you guys loved me.

Oh and roleblocked last night.

Wargle, I haven't blocked you once this game.

Considering that you've gotten innocent results on everyone (including Jekyll, who may have been Mafia but probably alien), I think it's highly likely that you have lied about your role.

Blocking info roles doesn't usually work!

Wargle's flipped innocent according to Jack, but I still find that highly suspicious.

We have five players left, so I think we are rapidly approaching lynch-or-lose.

Also ole_schooler isn't listed in the first post.

When were you cleared?

Sorry, haven't been keeping up with this game.

Well, I meant, like, personally speaking. I know/trust personally that us three are innocent. Although...

Living players:
Midnight - innocent. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
Karkat Vantas - probably a roleblocker.
Wargle - probably an inspector. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
enekoiru - innocent. Confirmed by Jack's inspection.
Seritinajii - innocent and bulletproof (formerly). Confirmed by Blaziking's hiding.

That said, I'm noticing a pattern here... though Wargle was very suspicious just then. So hm. I'll give her a chance to defend herself, but...

Last edited:

I'm thinking Karkat Vantas. He still was never cleared besides claiming as a roleblocker.

Did you prove that? Absence of that, Karkat.

Okay, I don't think I've used my night action except to block Orng once earlier.

So, that why "one person didn't submit their night actions tonight"; therefore, since there was a kill, I am not Mafia.

Does this make sense?

No... can you explain that better? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. There are roles other than roleblocker, anyway.

To Midnight and enekoiru - what are your roles?

I didn't use my night actions last night.

There was "one person that did not submit their night action", and I am that one person. Yet despite this, there is still a corpse in the town square. So therefore, if I submitted the kill for this night, everyone would have submitted their night action.

Back
Top Bottom