• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cryssie's Stick Comics

Cryssie

Ebonclad Enigma
Back from stick comic limbo once more.

These are made on no particular time schedule - the first one was made at least two years ago, and there are still only a handful. Also, the level of funny in the content may be very subjective and vary greatly between comics, but oh well.

Notes: These are mostly ancient, the first having been made just after the revealing of the Wii's name. #5 concerns a slogan that Ninty don't seem to be pushing any more, so er, it was probably funnier when they were. [/excuse] Also, at the time of drawing #4, Halo 3 wasn't out, so if the mystery was solved in it (I haven't got around to finishing that game yet, believe it or not)... pretend it wasn't or something.

Comics:
#1 Ninty Wii
#2 Hedgehog
#3 Terrible Aim
#4 The Master Chief Revealed
#5 Pay To Play
#6 Ignorance Is Baffling (New)
#7 Proving A Point (Newer)

News:
#7 is up. No, even I don't know what was going through my head when I decided to make this one. Also, this brings the total number of people
shot in the head
so far up to two! Mwee.

Last edited:
Haha, #6 is great. I mean, people joke about it all the time but that was well played.

As for the old ones, I always liked #2. Especially the second last panel. 8)

Haha!

Day care couple jokes never get old. I even made one once 'I know how it got there, but you're too young to know!".

The others were all funny too, I just can't think of any good comments.

EDIT: Also, how long had the 'other creativity' section been here?

Wait, doesn't that make three people
shot in the head
? o.o

Either way, these are awesome. My favorites are #2, #4 and #7. :D I like it when people are
shot in the head

Wait, doesn't that make three people
shot in the head
? o.o
*Checks.* Nope, definitely two. One each in #1 and #7.
Mr. Beret used a knife, not a gun, if that's what you were counting as gunshot-to-the-head-number-three?

But anyway, thanks guys. Glad you like 'em, it makes me happy. 8D

I assume, of course, that all resemblances to people, living or dead, are purely coincidental? :D?

I assume, of course, that all resemblances to people, living or dead, are purely coincidental? :D?
Oh, naturally! 100% pure coincidence, squeezed fresh from only the finest sun-kissed all-organic coincidence fruit available.

(Why yes, I am in a pretty odd mood. :D)

Back
Top Bottom