• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

RNG says 288. vigoroth
288Vigoroth_Dream.png

Hmm, a vigorous sloth.

And then... the RNG rolled 531.

PCP531.png

How quaint, a Chansey duplicate for Unova. That is a pink fluffy stethoscope bunny. Strange how Unova introduced two pink bulky things, Audino and Alomomolomola, the latter of which I cannot spell.

I like 'em both to some extent but have never used either in serious playthroughs.

Last edited:
Audino are useful for battling, sure, but otherwise I've never been that interested in the thing (i.e. in actually training the thing).

I actually trained an Audino for a run in White once. Wasn't that bad, did decent damage even with Pound, and immediately got way better with Secret Power.

Not sure if I ever scrapped her in favor of something else. Probably did, but I'd have to check to make sure.

EDIT: I did.

Volcarona is the answer to my prayers for a strong, EPIC bug type. I almost never thought Gamefreak would make it. This is kind of off-topic, but,when they invent a Fire/Water type pokemon, I want one SO BAD.

Absoul, whenever you post the Pokémon of the day, they never seem to show up for me. What exactly are you doing to post them?

But, yes, Oddish is a pretty awesome radish-weed-thing!

I use archives.bulbagarden.net because it has literally every art and sprite that Pokemon has. The reason it doesn't show up is probably because Bulbagarden is having severe server issues for some people atm. Sorry about that, I'll try and see if I can find a different source for Conquest pics, Sugimori art, etc. ^.^"
If you know of a different database with all that stuff, I'd be happy to use it. And no, not sprites, art [and conquest sprites.]

Back
Top Bottom