• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Poliwhirl is awesome. Why isn't Politoed a grass/water and he is green. weird.

Why isn't Scyther grass/bug, its green
Why isn't Krabby a fire type its red
Why isn't Riolu a water type its blue

yeah think about what you said for a second there.

Why isn't Scyther grass/bug, its green
Why isn't Krabby a fire type its red
Why isn't Riolu a water type its blue

yeah think about what you said for a second there.

Clearly the best sarcastic retort of the year.

I like Poliwhirls design, it seems oddly freindly and well done...

Poliwhirl can prevent explosions, put you to sleep, slap you back awake, and spit scalding hot water at you. But it still manages to be cute <3

Also, I love its voice in the anime.

Today's Pokemon'll be...
Jumpluff!
189.png
189.png

189.png

Jumpluff_by_DrKelexo.png

I think it's a pretty cute little Pokemon, although it's one of the ones I'd rather have as a pet than battle with. Also, how the heck did it evolve from this?

..makes sense if you look at it's Shiny Sprite, I goose.
189.png

Jumpluff- a flying and grass combo. cool. though, in my opinion, Ivyrial, my Kaemon grass bird, would do better.

Jumpy is the only flying/grass other than Tropy.

Oh, dandelion fluff. And it's faster than Tropius.

I remember that in GSC, you had to wait quite long for a damaging move other than Tackle. But Mega Drain is good.

I somehow think that the line should have a connection with Suicune, like worshipping him or something.

Is that a cat mouth? And the eyes remind me of Oddish.
Otherwise meh. Too plain.

When I was younger and GS had just come out, and I didn't really know what Jumpluff was supposed to be, I always imagined it as a cheerleader holding pom-poms. So I still associate Jumpluff with cheerleaders, especially the shiny one.

I remember when I first discovered egg groups, and the fact that Pokémon don't need to be the same exact species to breed. It was in my Gold version, when I put an Oddish and Hoppip in daycare. The odd thing is, they were both female, and I still got an egg 0-o

Apparently its balls' shadows were square shaped in Colosseum.

(wow, Xion, you made a list of Pokemon in the DPD. Thats awesome)
Hey, I helped, too! Xion's been a lot better about updating it, though. It's a whole lot more useful in his signature, too. Might I recommend updating the original post with the list, though? :)

As for Jumpluff, it's a favorite of mine. I believe it was on my original Silver team, but the internal battery is unfortunately dead so I can't double check. I do for sure have one my Colosseum. I love the dandelion motif of the line, probably because I've always been partial to them. Raising a Hoppip on its own, however, is a lot of work.

Jumpluff is alright, but I've never used one. Hoppip not being able to do anything for a long while always turns me away. It's still adorable though.

Jumpluff is so cute and happy and fluffy and it makes me want to squish it. But it's so fragile that I might kill it.

I thought the word "squish" already indicated that you would kill it. Like squishing a bug.

When it comes to floaty Grass-type fluffballs, Whimsicott looks better.

Today's Pokemon'll be...Shuckle!
213.gif
213.png

213.gif

213.png

I really like Shuckle, but I'd only catch one to hear it talk, lol. Am I the only one that thinks it's Anime voice was adorwibble?!

It's voice WAS adorable, buh I love Shuckle most for stallmurdering with in battle :'D

cuz I'm so nice like that

Back
Top Bottom