• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Jumpluff's amazing on my sunny day team!

Shuckle is kind off meh to me, but it does have it's uses.

Nooo, I must comment on dem shuckles ;3;
It's very cute, has amazing defences and is generally quite cool. But just Imagine it on a trick room double battle team, it has sturdy, power trick, and a type covering moves that are unresisted, and gets STAB on two of them. Priority moves would kill it though.

Swampert is umm, well, not the prettiest mon out there, but quite damn solid with good bulk and attack not to mention the one lone weakness, though it lacks some good recovery outside of rest, but otherwise a good movepool. Personally I don't really have much feelings for it, since it's a starter, but y'know, it's a good pokemon.

Swampert's alright. Not my favorite third gen. Pokemon buh oh well. I used him a lot in competitive play back in Gen IV competitive battling, but since Gen V has been out, all of my strategies have went phhhh so I don't know if he's still...viable. xD

I remember the good old days of Sapphire. Swampert rules, he was my best (my only one really, since back then, I was in a "train only my starter" phase)!

Swampert's awesome! I though he was a frog the first time I saw him, but oh well.

Swampert was my starter on my second run-through of my first Sapphire version.

The Swampert episode, when everyone was on that ship and was kidnapping some of the Pokémon along with a Spinarak, was what really warmed me up to Swampert, though.

I hate Swampert, okay? HATE.

It's so ugly. I feel bad for judging a 'mon on it's looks but that's all I have to go by, 'cause I don't know Hoenn Pokemon all that well...
Anyway, it's midnight, sooo...
Gengar is one of my favorite Pokemon in the world. I absolutely love it. It's the only 'mon that still makes me think like a kid, and wish Pokemon was real so I could hug it! I imagine it feels like it's covered in a cold, soft down.
: 3

094.gif
094.png
094.png

094.png
094.png
094.gif
094.png

094.png

I prefer Haunter's looks, but I'd never stop using Gengar if it weren't for trading.

Gengar is cool. It has that big grin and hides in shadows and is just awesome. I can't imagine hugging it though; its just a shadow.

Ahh, yes! Gengar! One of my absolute favorites from the original 151. Me and my friend have a rivalry with my Gengar and her Alakazam. I usually win, but sometime she gets lucky. Oh, the memories. . .

Swampert: Meh for ugly and slow Water/Ground amphibians. His only weakness is so available to me.

Gengar: Ohh, trade evolutions...

Those four lines from Gen I are an interesting quartet: One with nothing but physical strength and one with a strong mind in a weak body, one very solid and one not solid at all, two with strength of the body and two with strength of the mind, two humanoids and two non-humanoids, and those within the physical and special duos are quite likely to be enemies.

As for hugging, your arms would probably go through it and it would feel cold in a creepy way.

Back
Top Bottom