• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Xion, why'd you delete that post? The image was awesome...

Sorry! It's just that I thought we were doing Torkoal!

tumblr_lu25trvJ0Y1r0dx95o1_500.jpg

I had one in White, and she was one of my favorites out of my in-game team. And so adorable!

I dunno, I just can't get by the idea of a defensively oriented pure psychic that is slow. I know trick room technically mitigates it, but that's a temp solution...whatever...

I dunno, I just can't get by the idea of a defensively oriented pure psychic that is slow. I know trick room technically mitigates it, but that's a temp solution...whatever...

Defensively oriented? That's Bronzong. This blob is more about Special Attack.

So slow...

What is this entity doing in the Field egg group?

I think it would make sense for a Fire-type to have a slight World Turtle thing going on, but Magcargo looks more appropriate for that than Torkoal.

I sort of prefer Pokémon with Clear Body. Me and my stat obsession.

I honestly love Torkoal. The entire turtle and fire thing... yep it works,

I remember they were a pain to catch in my first run of Sapphire. Never used one in any team, in-game or otherwise, though. But I do quite love Ash's Torkoal in the anime <3

Wait... Ash's Torkoal is the one that cries a lot, right? Seems like Water-types aren't the only ones that get insane amounts of water out of nowhere.

New pokemon is Gallade.

Gallade

Gallade is pretty cool, especially since its part of one of my favorite families, but its not my favorite.

Gallade is one of those Pokémon that, when I see it, makes me immediately remember a situation involving it.
Gallade's specific situation goes like this: my friend hacked a shiny level 100 Gallade and claimed to be the best trainer ever. Obviously, he had no knowledge whatsoever of any in-depth mechanics or anything like that. I beat his Gallade using the level 1 Rattata tactic, and his jaw dropped.

Otherwise, I love Gallade and was going to raise one eventually, just never got around to it.

Torkoal ;~; I love torkoal. They're adorable. It's a shame they're so slow; I'd like to use them in ASB or in-game sometime but. Yeah. They can even EXPLODE. Torkoal :D

And gallade would be a lot better if they weren't all-male. Seriously. I guess they're okay as they are...? But um yeah it would have been awesome if they weren't restricted by that.

Back
Top Bottom