• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

I'm just not gonna post the cubone theory again.

I love the baby, and it actually took me a while to realize that Kangaskhan was a kangaroo.

You know, in Star Trek, there are alien animals that are born pregnant. But they are small fluffballs that reproduce insanely fast and are most likely hermaphrodites. This is a big strong kangaroo that is female-only.
It's weird for a mammal to be capable of parthenogenesis... (looks up egg group) And it would be weird for a reptile too.
Wait, is it part dinosaur?

(Speaking of Star Trek, someone on DeviantArt came up with a male counterpart named Kangaskirk. Because Kirk is in the same film as Khan.)

Otherwise just a strong Normal-type.

It battles with its baby in its pouch. In its 3D renderings (like in Stadium or XD), the baby even constantly hops/falls out of the pouch, and leaps onto its mother's head. Now, if that was real, many Kangaskhan babies would die. I say that's child abuse.

You know, in Star Trek, there are alien animals that are born pregnant. But they are small fluffballs that reproduce insanely fast and are most likely hermaphrodites. This is a big strong kangaroo that is female-only.
It's weird for a mammal to be capable of parthenogenesis... (looks up egg group) And it would be weird for a reptile too.
Wait, is it part dinosaur?

(Speaking of Star Trek, someone on DeviantArt came up with a male counterpart named Kangaskirk. Because Kirk is in the same film as Khan.)

Otherwise just a strong Normal-type.

Your description reminds me of Aphids or plant lice as they're also called. I recall watching some documentary saying that some species of plant lice are born pregnant, and according to wikipedia they're almost always female clones of their mothers and depending on species they can reproduce asexually or sexually. Darned little bugers aren't they?

Anyway, I'm not too fond of Kangaskhan. It's a normal type, thus not the most interesting 'mon out there, it's design is quite boring and it just seems like something you'd never really use irl due to the baby.

I believe it is time to discuss another Pokémon.

20120218233442%21350Milotic.png

Ahh, Milotic... Why is its head pointy? And why does it have antennas?

Otherwise, it looks good. Like a dragon... Is that a heart shape?

Anyway, Bulbapedia doesn't mention that its name might be partly based on the word "majestic". Because that is the kind of beauty that dragons represent.

The thing with Gyarados... That emphasis on beauty and power... It is also why I think of Seaking and Lumineon as their counterparts.

With those calming powers, it might be capable of stopping a rampaging Gyarados... and then they could fall in love and stuff.

Awesome Water-type stats. One of the reasons why I think Beauty should be connected with Special Defense.

NEW DAY, IN MY TIME ZONE!

Wigglytuff

If you've played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness, and/or Sky, you'll definitely know Wigglytuff.

NEW DAY, IN MY TIME ZONE!

Wigglytuff

If you've played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness, and/or Sky, you'll definitely know Wigglytuff.
guys can we wait like 24 hours between pokemon? because milotic's been up for like half a day and only two people have said anything. kind of defeats the point of 'daily pokemon discussions' if people don't get a chance to comment on a pokemon before it's replaced. :o

every hour, it is a new day for someone in its time zone.

alternatively: I define a day a starting at 21:30 GMT, now let's talk about something new.

I like the episode in Explorers of Sky where you delve into Wigglytuff's past and play as Igglybuff~

He used to bug me in the first PMD games, I'm not quite sure why. I kind of grew attached to Wigglytuff in the second pair, though.

Back
Top Bottom