• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [DEAD] An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

Re: An Old Nemesis - The Smash Dojo Part 2

Pit grinned as the mouse-thing jumped away, and looked back at Luigi.

"There's two others left.. Hey!" The ball had let out some energy, and he was knocked back a few feet. Pit fired an arrow at it, and jumped forwards again.

((Added a new section to the first post. Please read.))

Sent rolling backwards slightly by Pit's arrow, Electrode leaned back slightly before taking off at the entrance of the cave like a bowling ball.

Luigi watched as the rodent scampered off, before being quickly replaced by a giant orb shooting electric sparks.

Flaring up the fire in his hands, Luigi let the twin flames go, headed right at the orb.

Electrode rolled back as the green flames connected and burned it slightly. While it didn't do much, it did force it to stall. Right near the mouth of the cave, Electrode decided to try a suicidal tactic. Charging up electricity for an explosive reaction, an ear-splitting roar was heard as flames and smoke shot in every direction. The Electrode lost consciousness from the blast and was completely obscured by it. Once everything had faded, all that was left behind was its trophy.

((In all likelyhood, the cave was at least mostly destroyed, just so you know. Don't fret, however, I have something in mind~))

((Alright, so maybe the last post was a bit unclear. That or you people are lazy beyond belief, but I'll assume the former. Or you actually have a life. Anyways, I'm thinking maybe I should add on to the previous post. Um, mind posting and letting me know what you'd like? I can understand if you have no idea what to post.))

((Sorry, forgot about this >_>))
Pit yelled and looked back at the cave. As far as he remembered, Tails was still inside.. Had he gotten out?

"Tails," he yelled, almost forgetting about the explosion. Pit looked around again, and spotted the trophy of the ball thing. He went to pick it up, facing the other two Pokemon.

((Sorry for the wait. Aren't I a hypocrite?))

That was too quick. I wasn't able to examine them very closely, but it seems they could be one of them... I just hope I know their language well enough.

"Greetings," Zapdos spoke. "I am Zapdos, legendary bird of thunder." He paused for a moment. "I apologize for what Electrode did to that cave. But there is something I need to know. Have any of you heard of the Subspace Army?"

((Zapdos was never intended to be a boss, actually. He's more a plot-important NPC. I do have a boss on the way, though.))

((I do have a life.

And Darky, we can begin now. You start, as I can't think of anything.))

Sorry Mewtwo but i'm not really interested anymore. D:

((...
I JUST UPDATED THE FRONT PAGE! D: What do you mean, not interested?! Urr... urr... YOOMTAH!
*vents*
Um, Mewtwo, think perhaps you could run the subplot? I could sign up as a second character to help out. If you won't, I will, but I won't be able to do the Metroid boss as I don't even know what it is.))

((Heyhey I can still help out if you want, I just don't really want to be RPing. And yeah sorry about that.))

((Darksong and I are quitting, just so you know. We can't get back in :< ))

((@DarkArmour: Um, how?
@Cryptica: You still had a chance to jump back in, but eh. If you insist.))

((I dunno, however, helping with the bosses?))

((OMG, I'M PLAYING AS DEDEDE, I BET NO ONE SAW THAT COMING))

Character: King Dedede
Nickname: Dedede, I guess.

((Mewtwo, you post something confirming that Moonshine is still alive (beyond 'It was a glorious day, and Moonshine hadn't been brutally murderred') and then I'll post.))

((I wan to post, but I can't think of putting anything that doesn't seem completely pointless.))

Moonshine had lost the guy in the suit; she couldn't find him. Moonshine then turned around to go the other way and started running, not at top speed, just to get her going faster.

What seemed to be a penguin wearing a robe and crown of some sort wielding a large mallet had stopped for a moment in the middle of a vast plain. The Dojo wasn't anywhere near here, and he couldn't shake the feeling that he had already been there. His thoughts were interrupted when the Halberd swooped in out of nowhere and nearly had a head-on collision. Dedede ran to the side, tripped, and fell flat on his face. The roar of the engines managed to drown out Meta Knight's loud swearing as he missed, the left wing having just grazed him.

"Sunday driver!" he shouted as the Halberd flew off into the distance. I hope having a psychotic headthing trying to run me down is the only thing I'll have to deal with... He brushed off his robe and carried on walking. As he walked, he wondered if Meta Knight intended to park the Halberd at the Dojo. Doesn't he know they banned battleship-parking just because of him? Lost in his thoughts, it took him a moment to realize he had bumped into black, canine- or feline-like creature. An Umbretron, was it called? Only this one had blue rings with yellow eyes. "Uh, sorry..." he muttered, taking a step backwards.

((I figured this was the quickest way to both introduce Dedede and imply that some time had passed for the Halberd crew.))

((I was hoping to literally run into you anyways =D))
"Eh, it's allright." Moonshine said. "I'm kinda lost anyways, hehe..." Moonshine did the best facepalm a quadruped cound do. "What kind of Pokemon are you? Waaaait, there are other dimensions that I know of now... you might not be a Pokemon... so, who and what are you? I'm Moonshine the Umbreon. Well, a Shiny Umbreon. A shiny is one of a different color, and they are rare."

Back
Top Bottom