• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

Jason smiled to himself. Eight In-Training Digimon against a Rookie. This is going to go well. Then again as long as I digivolve...

While Palmon's vines were wrapped around the tree, and Viximon was attacking, he decided to help her. "Bubble Blow!" Jason called, as dozens of small bubbles were fired at Palmon.

Momentarily stunned by the poisonous gas, Palmon could not avoid the incoming bubbles. However, neither did much damage. As she retracted her vines, Kris began to foam at the mouth as she fired several small bubbles at Palmon. Having regained movement, she swatted them away easily. "Poison Ivy!" she called out again. As the vines moved towards the three of them, everything seemed to slow down. Time stopped. Suddenly everything went white as Kris and the others began to change form.

((Yet another Digivolution a go-go. I'm going to wait for everyone until I post more, just so that no one gets seriously left behind like last time. By the way, this applies to everyone, not just Kris, Jason, and Vixi.))

As the white glow enveloped Jason, he couldn't help but smirk. Yes. Finally, I've reached the Rookie level.

He felt his body change form, however, at the same time, he felt only warmth from the light. When the light faded, he looked at himself. Gone was his pale skin, in its place was cream and brown fur. He felt his two wings on his head.

Perfect, I'm a Patamon. Now I can fly.

Vixi smiled as she came out of her stone form, only to find herself glowing. What, I'm evolving, awesome! Vixi felt her form change, the small yellow ball with a tail had now become an anthrpomorphic fox, with purple sleeve things on her arms.

"Sweet, I feel much better now that I'm a biped again!" Vixi exclaimed greatly as watched everyone else become their rookie forms.

A white glow covered Karoko. His body began to change and with a sudden flash, he was now a rookie. He stretched his arms and cracked his neck. "Ahhhh, so glad i can do that again and finally i have two eyes" He said, trying to stand on the tendrils that were now his legs. He rose into the air with a jump and spun in midair to get a feel for his new body. He moved a short distance away from the group and tried out one of his new attacks. "Bug Blaster" He said and a he shot a blast fromn his mouth. This is way better then that Nail Scratch attack

Seeing the Palmon slam its vines toward him (Mainly Kris, but he was close enough nearby), Pherin dropped down off the branch, using his vine to slow his descent to the ground. He then threw a pinecone spike at the Palmon, among the other attacks, and to his surprise, he began glowing. He felt that rush, that same boost of power that he felt when he evolved the first time. Pherin laughed a little as he grew and began to change into Kunemon.

Last edited:

(Should've put this in my app, but I'm going with the old version of Kudamon. XD Because I like it more.)

Kayou sighed in relief as the white glow engulfed her. She didn't really feel her body changing, but evidently, it had, as she now was far... longer. And a mysterious blunt object had appeared, and her body just naturally curled around it. At last, she had legs that could probably support her weight if she decided to run. "...I look like I'm incorporeal." she stated, staring at her apparently transparent middle. Her upper half was physically there, but past her legs, she went all... wispy. Carefully, she prodded at the cartridge that she was still coiled around, and then at the collar on her neck. "...How odd." Was it her imagination, or did she have an earring? One ear felt slightly heavier than the other...

((Pretend I was battling, kay? Kay.))

Kat felt strange sensation as a white glow enveloped her. She grew a little in size, got a body, and became a greenish yellow dog. "Now I'm a Salamon!" Kat yelled. "My name is Kat... and I'm a dog... oh well!"

The first thing Pherin noticed was, everything looked different after he became Kunemon. Mainly because... he had no eyes. Instead, he had a variety of other ways to 'see'. His antennae could pick up a variety of different chemicals from the air, with such acuity, that he could 'see' an aura pinpointing where the different creatures around him were. He did have ears, though these were mostly hidden, giving him the ability to feel different vibrations in the air, as well as, he could feel vibrations on the ground. And finally, his body was very active electrically, and could use its own charge to sense not electric, but magnetic fields, by moving his own charge in loops to cancel the magnetic fields locally. This was, of course, all processed instinctually, giving him a composite view of the world unlike what he had previously seen.

Pherin started to walk along the ground, holding his digivice with his claws, moving his head and antennae around. "This is strange... I'm going to have to get used to this." He turned his head toward Palmon. "Oh yes, the battle." He shot a string, like a taser, at Palmon, attempting to shock her if it hit.

Vai looked at Palmon in surprise. She was looking at the plant again, and she had been caught by surprise. She rushed towards her on her short wings, and suddenly felt the tingling from before.. Digivolving!

As Vai slammed into Palmon, she felt her legs. She was bipedal again, and had a beak or something.. Yeah, a beak. She was Hawkmon, then.

Jason beat his wings, as he began to rise up in the air. I could get used to this.

"Boom Bubble!" he shouted before inhaling a vast amount of air, expanding his body, and then firing it in a pressurized sphere, towards the Palmon.

((Quit picking on poor Palmon! D:))

Kris examined herself. She now had limbs; two clawed hands with four claws each with one serving as a thumb of sorts, and two large, clawed feet. She also had an alligator-like head, only with both head and jaws somewhat smaller. Had she not looked at herself, she would have thought she was an Agumon, but her bodytone was white. ... SnowAgumon? Just like my partner...

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" shouted Palmon as she was bombarded by everyones attacks. "You got me!" Butterflymon moved closer to the eight of them. "Well done. I'll send a message to Ophanimon letting her know you're coming." She turned to Palmon. "You may leave now." Butterflymon called, "Garurumon!" A beast greatly resembling a wolf with blue and white fur came running.

"Tell Ophanimon that I have found the eight human Digimon, and that we will be organizing a meeting in the mountains north of our forest. Tell her to meet us there as soon as possible."

"Got it." Garurumon said as he ran off through the forest. Butterflymon looked back to the group again. "We will leave as soon as you are ready. In those mountains there live few Digimon, so we should be relatively safe."

((Btw, I'm going off of SnowAgumon's Adventure-style design.))

"You seem to have alot of contacts. Wait, you're a Butterflymon. They usually digivolve around theb area of a Digi-Egg, of erm ... Knowledge. Do you know where it is?" Jason asked.

"I'm glad you brought that up. You see, I collect DigiEggs. Not the kind that hatch, but the kind you mentioned. I have four so far: The DigiEgg of Love, the DigiEgg of Hope, the DigiEgg of Friendship, and the DigiEgg of Knowledge which I have absorbed to become Butterflymon." Butterflymon looked down at the Patamon.

Kris walked over to the two. "Hey, don't we have members of the group who can Digivolve with those? You, Jason, are a Patamon, Vai is a Hawkmon, and Kat is soon going to be a Gatomon."

"That is correct. I will let you have all of them." said Butterflymon. "I will degenerate so that you may have the DigiEgg of Knowledge as well." Her body seemed to go limp for a moment before a flash of light erupted from her. When it had faded, she was a Gatomon. In her paws she held an oddly shaped golden egg. "Here," she put down the egg in front of them, her voice having changed slightly. "I will get the others." Gatomon hurried off into the forest.

So this is what it feels like to be Kunemon... Pherin thought. It's rather odd, but I think I could grow to like it. He began to creep closer to the group, listening to the discussion. So she wants to take us to see this strong digimon, one she serves... And they're going to keep us there, with little chance to leave... I just don't know. But then the discussion turned to the Digi-eggs. The Kunemon 'watched' Butterflymon changing, turning into the shape of a feline. The Gatomon held a bright, golden object, seeming to glimmer with energy (at least to his 'vision'), and placed it before them, calling it a 'Digi-egg of Knowledge.' But Kris, the now reptilian creature, claimed that only a few of them could use the Digi-eggs, and none of the ones she mentioned were him. I wonder... if I could use them too... he thought to himself, crawling forward toward the egg, nudging it with his beak, then rubbing it with his cheek. Nothing... I don't feel a thing. I guess it isn't compatible afterall. Pherin began to walk away from the egg, grumbling out loud. "What use is it if only a few of us can use it..." The Kunemon passed by Kayou, and took a seat for a moment, looking back at the group. Butterflymon left, and so did Palmon... if I'm going to get out, it has to be now... Quietly, Pherin began to slink into the brush, while most of the others were watching and waiting for the digi-eggs.

"So, Kai, Kat which Digi Eggs do you want to use?" Jason asked. If I remember corrctly, then I should still be able to fly if I use the Digi Egg of Knowledge, Hope or Love. But then again, I can still walk on land easily if I digivolve with the Digi Egg of Hope or Friendship.

"Would you mind if I used the Digi Egg of Hope?" Jason asked, then looked around the group. "Hey, where did the Kunemon go?"

Kayou had noticed Pherin sneaking off, and decided to do something. Sort of... floating towards the group, she gestured with one paw at the forest. "He must have left. Maybe he thought he saw something? ...I'll go and see if I can find him and bring him back. After all, you keep saying that it is safer to stay together..." He seemed logical, and they could talk about... other things without interference if she found him. Besides, she now had quite the weapon, though it felt odd to be constantly curled around it like this.

"Don't worry, we'll be back soon. I promise." And, adopting a concerned expression that was at odds with her actual calm, she floated off into the forest.

"Well, I guess there's no stopping them." Kris said as she saw Kayou disappear into the forest behind Pherin. Gatomon came back holding the three DigiEggs, two in her paws and the other being dragged along by her tail. "Got them." she said as she set them down. "They are rather heavy. Why don't each of you choose which one you would like to use and each carry one? You can switch them later if you need to."

"Actually, it doesn't look like Kat, being a Salamon, would be able to easily carry one. I can carry hers if she wants." Kris offered.

Pherin paused by a small stream in the middle of the forest, bending over to take a drink. Afterward, he laid down, hugging his digivice, thinking out loud, though softly. "I hope I made the right decision... It's just not me, staying with them. They'll hold me back, and hold me prisoner. There must be something out there suited for me." It took a while, due to the fact she wasn't walking or really flying, but the Kunemon finally sensed someone approaching... Kayou. He lifted his head, turning it toward her. "Here to take me back, I guess?" He pre-empted a possible speech from her, thinking she was probably just like all the others. "I.. I just... needed some time alone, to think about things."

Floating was slow. She could probably have gone faster if she had put some energy into it, but what if a fight occured, and she had to use her strength for something more important than drifting around? "Hello. I said I was coming after you, yes. Now, do you particularily want to go back?" She twitched her tail and arranged her transparent coils around both her Holy Cartridge and her digivice. At least she could move without having to let go of either of them. Now, floating forward at her usual pace, she hovered over the stream and dipped her head to take a drink.

"I was watching the others. Their mood as a group is unnervingly positive. I can't predict what they will do, and I don't like not knowing. Besides, I'm an unneeded factor. I would prefer to be on my own, or in a smaller group with people who think a bit more about the situation. They seem too... open." She looked over at the Kunemon, expressionless. What would he think?

Back
Top Bottom