• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Illusions of the Past

Re: Illusions of the Past

Name: Apollo Justice
Series: Ace Attorney series
Media type (choose one): Video Game
Hero or Villain: Hero
Other: xD All the heroes have powers and such, while Apollo just a lawyer xD

Name: Apollo Justice
Series: Ace Attorney series
Media type (choose one): Video Game
Other: xD All the heroes have powers and such, while Apollo just a lawyer xD
But but but, lawyers have the ability to shout OBJECTION! loudly in someones ear! Accepted.

Oh, and the RP is about to start. Lemme just whip up a post for a moment.

@Bakuphoon: I often ask myself that. The answer is always 'No'. Oh, and you can have a second character, but no more than that. I meant to have that in the rules, actually, so thanks for reminding me.

Last edited:

You should really consider making more spots, because this seemed to get popular rather quickly.

One other character coming up!

Name: Zim
Series: Invader Zim
Media type (choose one): Cartoon
Hero or Villain: Villian
Other: Yep...we needed an incompetent villian.

One other character coming up!

Name: Zim
Series: Invader Zim
Media type (choose one): Cartoon
Hero or Villain: Villian
Other: Yep...we needed an incompetent villian.
Accepted.

Well, if we're allowed more characters, then I'm going to do something that we all saw coming make another one

Name: Mecha Sonic
Series: Sonic
Media type: Video Game
Hero or Villain: Villain
Other: He's going to appear usually with Bonecrusher, which will certainly provide some interesting results (a giant, aggressive robot and medium-sized cold and calculating robot make for an interesting combination)

Well, if we're allowed more characters, then I'm going to do something that we all saw coming make another one

Name: Mecha Sonic
Series: Sonic
Media type: Video Game
Hero or Villain: Villain
Other: He's going to appear usually with Bonecrusher, which will certainly provide some interesting results (a giant, aggressive robot and medium-sized cold and calculating robot make for an interesting combination)
...If you want to be Co-Captain Obvious, I'll let you. :3 Accepted.

kukuku...

Name: L Lawliet
Series: Death Note
Media type (choose one): Anime/manga
Other: The eternal rival of Light Yagami and vice versa.

>:3 this will prove some interesting results...

kukuku...

Name: L Lawliet
Series: Death Note
Media type (choose one): Anime/manga
Other: The eternal rival of Light Yagami and vice versa.

>:3 this will prove some interesting results...
Accepted.

A few Questions: Who leads these two factions, and do said leaders ever assign "missions" to the members of the respective groups?

The Villains could have a fight over who should be leader or something, In-story. and Heroes could vote or something? I dunno.

If villains try to vote expect to see Envy bashing heads and demanding that they do something interesting if I play him right xD; though that could be fun, yes.

A typical city. It was morning, and this particular street was lined with shotgun apartments, with patches of grass and the occasional tree where it wasn't paved over. Leaves blown by the wind danced through the air. But the streets were mostly barren, and the road looked like it hadn't been repaired in years, with many holes and paint almost entirely faded. There wasn't a single car on it either.

Meta Knight was slumped over one of these buildings, his eyes wide open but with nobody home. This particular building was right next to the center of the street, which was, for some reason, marked by a white line of paint. Last night he had been on guard duty, and as always, he had fallen asleep with his eyes open. Well, it does work - at night, they can be seen from all the way down the street, so most would assume he was awake and steer clear of him. Meta Knight blinked, and then began to stand up. He turned around and headed back towards the right side of the street, figuring he needed more coffee to stay awake, before realizing that it was morning and he had already slept through the night. Mentally shrugging, he kept walking down the sidewalk towards his apartment.

((@Dragon: Reserved.
There aren't any leaders at the moment. In fact, at the moment, you could barely call them factions, but that's probably going to change. It's something we'll lead up to.))

Re: [Now Started] Illusions of the Past

Apollo glanced around.

"No criminal activity of any sort. Good." he said.

He was a defense attorney. Apollo Justice was his name. The name had started to become recognizable lately. Soon, he knew that people would be running to him for defense requests.

"Bloody hell."

Envy hissed, wiping pigeon... droppings from his bare foot for the millionth time. That was what you get for walking on roofs, he supposed, but did the damn birds have to shit everywhere? He kept walking, every so often scanning the area for, well, anything, with his keen eyesight. He was bored. He needed something to do.

He sat on the edge of the roof he had been clambering all over and looked down at the streets.

"Foolish humans. Scurrying around like insects in futile attempts at being remembered by their fellow insects. Hmph." He said to himself.

((I'm going to sleep on your roof. >=D))

Karou woke up. Luckily, he hadn't fallen off the roof of the shotgun housing he slept on, like he had once before. The morning sun reflected off the roofs, warming them somewhat, though not unbearably like they would sometimes at high noon.

The roofs around him were covered in bird poo. Not so on his sleeping area, ordinary birds proved to be no match against the Tsukaimon's abilities, and so he found and claimed this spot. Karou looked around too see a figure on the roofs. It was walking around, aimlessly, it appeared.

Karou's gaze then lazily spun towards the street. A short, squat figure was coming this direction, perhaps to return home.

"The town watch returns," Karou called out, "So, did anything crazy happen last night?"

Back
Top Bottom