• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Illusions of the Past

Re: [Now Started] Illusions of the Past

Name: Purification (is called Pury for short)
Series: Pokemon
Species: Human
Personality: Very caring; hates fighting, but will if she has to and will protect those close to her with her life.
Bio: Purification was programmed with the knowlegde to know all attacks Suicune can know at her level. She also knows she can purify waters, and how to. She believes she was sent to the world to stop pollution of waters.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Other: If legends aren't allowed, I understand. So if not, ignore this form.

Name: Shadowmoon
Series: Pokemon
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Very secretive. Cares more for himself than others, although isn't too bad of a person. Shadowmoon isn't got along with easily, but has a good heart. He is very solitary, and hates the "buddy system".
Bio: Shadowmoon was programmed with "memories" of being an Eevee, and having parents, but also having them die and a trainer raise it to be an Umbreon, then him killing the trainer.
Hero or Villain: Antigonistic hero
Other: This one, however, is the one of the two I would want if Pury wasn't accepted.
Both accepted, though perhaps to prevent confusion you could have "Human/Suicune hybrid" rather than Human on the first form. Just a suggestion.

Envy slunk toward the doors, this time electing to just change his arm into something hard and heavy and club right though the glass. He stepped out of the jagged hole and down the steps, whistling to himself. The alarms were probably going off, but he wasn't listening. That was a nice way to start the day, messing with the shrimp. Even if he didn't react.

He was oblivious to the fact that he was being followed.

((*facepalms* Why, WHY did I put Human?! I'm a dingbat! I meant just Suicune. Oops! Sorry for the confusion.))

The glass was cold, cold and dead. In peices on the ground Len stheped in between the peices and through the window before turning around. She raised a single finger and flicked it across the space in which the mirror once was. Then, as if to make the image into reality, the shards of glass dissapeared and the window was whole.

Even though her master was out of sight when she turned back to follow him, it didn't matter. She had made a pact with him, so as long as he lived she could follow. It was a priority skill of any good familiar after all, to be able to stay with their master. She gracefully began to walk down the corridors again towards the master.

"Why did you even bring me here?" Bonecrusher snarled, "Whatever it is, surely it's something that someone as powerful as yourself could handle."

"I appreciate the compliment, but you're wrong. I require the assistance of another being, one who enjoys smashing things in two without remorse, and can hide himself. So naturally, I thought of you."

Bonecrusher ignored Mecha Sonic's comment. "Your plans and ambitions are worth nothing to me," he said, "Go find someone else to do your dirty work."

Mecha had to resist the urge in his combat processors to destroy the giant. "There will always be the possibility of us coming into combat with the other beings. Should it come to that, what you and I do could help those on this side."

"How?" Bonecrusher said with contempt in his voice, "If you think I could sneak over in vehicle mode, find whatever it is you want, and come back undetected, then someone has loaded slag into your logic processors. Whatever it is, I don't care about it, and you'd be a weak fool to think that I would ever want to help you. Now leave me alone before I turn you into slag."

Mecha jetted forward and seized Bonecrusher's arm. The hand gripping the Cybertronian began to glow silver.

"You know, I've learned how to force my nanites onto another being, and lock them into whatever form I want. If you ever talk to me like that again, you will spend your remaining cycles as an Egg Pawn without arms."

Bonecrusher said nothing, he just slammed Mecha Sonic into the ground.

((It's always fun to have two characters that loathe each other.))

Continuing his rooftop tour, Karou then heard a thud. A fairly loud one. Off in one direction, he saw a dust cloud. Flittering over, which took a little while, Karou saw what was going on. A very large robot looked down on the ground. Karou landed on a rooftop next to it and looked down. There was a smaller blue robot, this one thin and sleek unlike it's larger compatriot.

"What's going on here?", he asked, "You're ruining a perfectly fine day."

Apollo walked back to his apartment, glancing around ocassionaly to see if there was any criminal activity about.

He shuddered at the thought of the criminals roaming free.

"Tell that to the savage robot, not me," Mecha said to the creature, "I approached him requesting his assistance, and this was his response."
-------
Bonecrusher eyed the strange creature that had appeared before them.

I don't have time to stand around aimlessly. I need to finish this.

The Cybertronian turned away, and his back opened up...
-------
Mecha saw the robot's back open, and figured out what was going to happen.

"Then again, maybe I shouldn't have requested his assistance," he said, even as a robot that had a vague feline shape launched itself out.

"God damn, this place sucks sometimes." Envy mumbled to himself, deciding to look for something to kill, when...

"Who the hell are you." He said, whipping all the way around to face Len, purple eyes narrowed. He didn't trust random people that followed him. And- hey, wasn't that the statuegirl he had wiped his hands on?

"Oh?", Karou replied, "Doing what? I'm actually kind of bored here, and I can do more than this form might suggest."

Something launched out of the large robot's back. Karou then recognized it as a... catlike robot?

"No, he looks like he'd be quite content on his own.", Karou commented, "Hehe, he just created a friend all by himself, after all."

((SECONDARY ALMOST-AS-PREDICTABLE CHARACTER A GO-GO
@Evoli: Reserved.))

Name: Galacta Knight
Series: Kirby
Media type (choose one): Games
Hero or Villain: Villain
Other: Same personality as in RitD. Haughty, somewhat-omnicidal, has a superiority-complex, cynical-going-on-sadistic, etc..

The girls composure was flawless, even when the Green long-haired man twisted towards. She simply looked at him after tilting her head for a moment in silence, her depthless eyes looking at him confusedly.

"........................................"

Then, suddenly, she grabbed the edges of her dress and curtsied to her Master with a deep bow. Then, she go up and stood still again, still and silent as ever with her eyes awaiting her masters bequest.

Ravage: Terminate the Blue robot. Ignore the other being unless it interferes. Return if mission is completed or if you take high damage

Having given his standing order, Bonecrusher shifted back to his alt mode and drove off, leaving Mecha Sonic to deal with Ravage.

I must remember to stop listening to my logic processor, Mecha thought It's always putting me in these situations.

"Ooooookaaaay." Envy said, raising an eyebrow. "I guess you're following me then. Well, whatever."

He turned around again, and kept walking down the street, his feet leaving small cracks in the cement. Maybe his creepy little stalker chick would be useful for something. He looked over his shoulder for a moment at her, made a small 'hmph' sound, and turned back to looking ahead.

(Name: Sage
Series: Meteos
Media type (choose one): Video Game
Hero or Villain: Neutral/Hero
Other: I'm not sure what this would count as.. there aren't really specific characters in Meteos, just their planets, but...

Name: Link
Series: Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time)
Media type (choose one): Video game~
Hero or Villain: Hero!
Other:
)

Vegeta stood on the roof of... Some random building. If anything, this was the most boring day of his life. After tightening his gloves briefly, he took off into the air.

((New person! :D

Name: Cell
Series:Dragonball Z
Hero or Villain: Villan
Other: Baby-Second form Cell-Perfect Cell Yup, that's right. The perfection obsessed, regenerating, bug/human hybrid that weall know and... Hate.

Last edited:

It was unusual, the man's feet seemed to crack the pavement with every step. But she did not mind to clean this up, for certainly it would be a blemish for a dream to have such cracked streets. She closed her eyes as she continued to follow him, seemingly not needing to see in order to navigate. As she walked over the cracks, they glimmered slightly and then disappeared entirely, leaving only pristine side-walk.

"...."

She wondered, even though it was not for a familiar to wonder about anything, what the man's name was. In the distance though the sounds of police cars barreling down the road, no doubt in response to the alarm, reached Len's ear.

Zim got to the replica of his house. They didn't bother to replicate GIR, since he was made during the end of the experimentation.

The house was quiet. It was basically an exact replica.

Galacta Knight looked down the endless rows of buildings. It wasn't much, but it would have to do. He glided down the road before he came across what seemed to be a battle, with some vaguely-feline robot staring down a smaller, blue robot. Neither had yet made a move. "You two," he said, pointing his lance at the two machines, "What is the meaning of this? Fighting in the streets could be hazardous. If you truly wish to destroy each other, then take it somewhere else or I do it for you. Sadly, this is one city we don't want to... burn to... the ground." He looked to the ground, feeling miserable at that thought.

((@Evoli: The second is accepted, but in that instance the first would count as a Fan Character so you'd need to change forms.
@Black Yoshi 99: Accepted.))

Back
Top Bottom