• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Designer Mafia [Day Three] Mafia win

Sypl

A lone shadow, listening to the source.
Do not communicate out of the thread unless you have a role that depends on that.

48 hours of night

Last edited:
Re: Designer Mafia [Night Zero]

Day when mafia sends in actions.

The sun rises up.
Seritinajii was killed. He was not mafia.
A lynch ends the day.

Last edited:
Re: Designer Mafia [Day One]

Hmm. Is there a reason you're roleclaiming already?

I think it might be a fine thing, if we don't immediately start roleclaiming, to tell what we sent in as a suggestion (since most of us are, presumably, not the same thing we suggested). That way we can build a list of what roles are probably present.

I suggested mafia roleblocker.

I think it might be a fine thing, if we don't immediately start roleclaiming, to tell what we sent in as a suggestion (since most of us are, presumably, not the same thing we suggested). That way we can build a list of what roles are probably present.

I suggested mafia roleblocker.

It'd be pretty easy and advantageous for the Mafia to lie about what they suggested and say that they suggested things like beloved princess, bomb, or jester to try to make people wary to lynch, though! (Or to say some other role to achieve some other end idk.) So I guess we should keep that in mind when making our rolelist.

Well, I suggested an insane doctor (50% chance of healing, 50% chance of killing), so uh. Looks like Kam is in for funtimes :D (I guess revealing the sanity that I picked kind of... ruins things. :c)

I suggested a suicidal townie.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to go back in my room and cut myself while Jim Morrison groans in the background like a sad and pathetic maggot.

I suggested a Vexus. Hadn't thought of combining roles like 'bulletproof mason,' but I wish I had.

What's a vexus?

Also, haha, you're going to die on night 1. Unless there's a burglar.

Did somebody suggest burgler?

Who's gonna die?
And a vexus is someone who redirects anything targeted at him/her.

Abstain.
I REALLY hope Seri wasn't the Theif.
But yeah, Burgler, burglarize me tonight.

If the burglar targets Legend tonight, won't the burglar just die instead?

Also, are we even allowed to vote no lynch? The Friendly Mushroom said that a lynch ends the day, but perhaps he meant a majority vote; either way, we don't have a time limit, so there's no need to vote no lynch right away when everyone hasn't even had a chance to post yet! :( (I suppose that no lynch is what we'll end up voting, though.) Phantom, what role did you suggest?

Agreeing with Phantom and LS99, Abstain. I don't see much to build off of. At all.

Back
Top Bottom