• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

I think I have an idea! Maybe MF is a god-thing (can't recall the role right now) who can't directly reveal what happens but gives us hints with the flavor text!

Like the footprint of the mienshao means Squirrel did something, and the poison means either somebody was killed with poison or Glace (he's drapion, right?) killed someone. It would explain why he couldn't tell us about his role.

Assuming that wasn't just because he's mafia and doesn't feel like fakeclaiming.

I... don't know why I haven't posted here yet. I'd rather not roleclaim at the moment, if that's okay.

Not much I really want to say at the moment, anyways.

No, as in someone who sees everything that goes on in the night but can't reveal that information.

No, I mean someone who sees every action that happens. As in, knowing that X targeted Y who killed Z. They would also know that Z was vanilla, Y was mafia and X was a roleblocker. Basically, knowing everything that happens in a game.

MF, can you come and confirm/deny this? If you're allowed?

No, I mean someone who sees every action that happens. As in, knowing that X targeted Y who killed Z. They would also know that Z was vanilla, Y was mafia and X was a roleblocker. Basically, knowing everything that happens in a game.

MF, can you come and confirm/deny this? If you're allowed?

That would be way OP, like a GM-turned-player. I would say it would be more either like knowing what everyone was targetted with but not by who or something.

*rises from coma* holy crap im still alive

Anyhow, I can assure you that, yes, I am innocent-aligned. And I have no idea what happened last night. And I can see almost anything being able to smash a part of someone's body somehow.

1. Chief Zackrai - Ariados
  2. Mawile - Rotom
  3. Squirrel - Mienshao
  4. Superbird - Arceus
  5. RK-9 - Braviary
  6. Eifie - Furret
  7. Rizadon - Wailord
  8. Mai - Accelgor
  9. Legendaryseeker99 - Eelektross
  10. Glace - Drapion
  11. Kirby-Chan - Kingler
  12. Metallica Fanboy - Feebas/Milotic
  13. ole_schooler - Mightyena
  14. Zapi - Pikachu
  15. Seritinajii - Delibird
  16. Ya ok - Darumaka
And there's our new player list.

Well, a Delibird, Ariados, and Furret probably won't be smashing anything. But Kingler should have vice grip, right? I can see that crushing bones. (Same for any other number of the Pokemon, but that stands out)

what the hell Ze you still haven't anwered the Glace question

Also what should we do? Suspicion-lynch?

The day's not even half over. let's just keep talking and see what else we can figure out.

GUYS GUYS GUYS QUOTE FROM ZE: "Ah, yes, that.

Glace is in fact Mafia."

LYNCH GLACE

I like how this confirms my Inspector role. :D

Oh, so is that who you inspected last night? Glace, then.

I like how this confirms my Inspector role. :D

Just saying, because I do believe you, but it doesn't actually confirm anything.

Glace, then. You were right about ole_schooler's alliance, so you're probably not lying.

Back
Top Bottom