• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY ONE]

we know alot of people are innocent...so it'll be easier targeting a mafia
We only know that RK-9 and ole_schooler are innocent.

Therefore we can't just target a mafia because we don't know who the mafia are. If we just guessed, there's probably a 1 out of 4 chance we'd hit one.

Exactly. That's why it's suspicious. Change of plans; investigating Mr. Wailord here.

Timing...is the time....on what time...thats all!

There might be stupid people in this game! Look, i MIGHT abstain, but only if i dont get more evidence

Edit:Ninja'd. Ok, inspect me, i'll be innocent.

And i know I'm innocent, and superbird is too! (cause of double voter)

Edit2:And that's MS.Wailord

Holy crap, you guys post quickly. By the way, claiming that you're not lying or that you're innocent means little without an inspector's verification. Anyone can make that claim.

And a Mafia double voter would make sense. Double voting would probably benefit them way more than us. Maybe you should inspect Superbird.
Not sure what sort of role would suit a framer, if we're going by that interpretation for the footprint.

We should probably abstain (or inactive lynch) today since there's not much information to go by.

Squirrel already said that she didn't do anything to MF, so unless she's lying...yeah.

Edit:Ninja'd. Ok, inspect me, i'll be innocent.

And i know I'm innocent, and superbird is too! (cause of double voter)

RK-9 inspected ole-schooler as innocent. Inspectors are innocent

This is a game about lying. Also mafia doublevoter is a thing.

ok then. Like squirrel said, should we abstain or inactive lynch

I don't see too much harm in inactive lynching, but no lynch might be the more reasonable option.

Also! I think we might be wasting our time inspecting Rizadon. If we go by Rizadon's plan of having RK-9 healed and her bodyguarding Zapi, Rizadon will almost definitely die tonight because the mafia will most likely want to take their chance at getting rid of a bodyguard. Inspecting Rizadon in that case would be a waste. If she's still alive tomorrow, then maybe we could think about inspecting her.

inactive lynch? Well, I think that Ya ok hasnt posted, not sure though

I call for abstinence.

It's "boring", I know, but it's practical. There is such a thing as a good time to abstain and a good time to inactive lynch, and the very first poll is most definetly not a good time to inactive lynch.

(Mai, that is a /masterpiece/ xD)

I shall abstain also.

Thanks! x3

We only know that RK-9 and ole_schooler are innocent.

We don't know that anyone is innocent, except perhaps Superbird. Claiming doesn't mean much, especially if you can only say someone is innocent as an inspector!

Also, I'll be hopping on the abstaining bandwagon.

I dont like bandwagoning, but abstain..or the abstain i poted anove

Back
Top Bottom