• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY ONE]

Oh shit guys, i just realized, we only have 10 more hours until night comes.

I'm still confused, are we gonna lynch someone suspicious, inactive lynch, Abstain, or just randylynch?

Edit:Damn, ninja's again. Well, what are we gonna do? We know a handful of people are innocent, though

Squirrel already said that she didn't do anything to MF, so unless she's lying...yeah.

A confirmed innocent! :D It's really awesome when my plans work~

And we get a day extension too! But on voting... remember this, guys?

Remember - everything is not always what it appears to be at first glance.

He never mentioned anything about flavor text being relevant. And being the GM and all, he could just say that Seritinajii looked like he was trampled by elephants. It's flavor text, after all!

Personally, I like the idea of abstaining. At the very least, we confirmed someone as innocent today.

Whoa, I only noticed the bit about the crushed skull now.

Also, I can reveal this much (only found out a while ago), so, the Milotic drawing is unrelated to any night actions that have nothing to do with me. Henceforth, unless you're seriously suggesting Feebas can crush skulls, the pawprint and the murder are unrelated.

That's not to say Squirrel is necessarily innocent; it's just to say the pawprint is a red herring in what regards investigating the murder.

This sounds to me like something a Kingler or a Drapion would be far more capable of pulling off, though. Wailord also sounds like a possibility (and there would be a wealth of scenarios that could explain skull-only crushing).

I'm a bodyguard. this wasnt my first choice, but i got bodyguard.If you think a wailord can only crush a skull, then your wrong. The fattest pokemon ever would crush the whole body, not just the skull. I am a bodyguard.

I think the skull crushing could be meaning that the Pokemon is strong. It doesn't say a Pokemon use claws to crush the skull. There are many ways a skull can be crush after all.

Edit (again): Do we know if Squrriel is innocent for sure?

Bodyguard does make sense, but I definitely agree with MF in that a wailord could crush just a skull.

i'm a lil supicious or Glace.

1.Her pokemon can destroy a skull

2. All in the timing.

Yes, it may seem i'm jumping to person to person just by a few statements

Personally, I like the idea of abstaining. At the very least, we confirmed someone as innocent today.
Yeah, and we got six or seven pages worth of guessing/planning. I'm good with abstaining as well, however boring it might be.

Also, Rizadon -- I highly doubt it's Glace, simply because all dark- or ghost-type mafia was the theme last time. But you never know.

it's not just that...It's the timing...

Anyway, i'm ok with abstaining if you are

Edit: I never thought Squirrel as a framer. Hmm. I would think Squrriel attacking Metallica Fanboy last night and we got an active alien.

I think you may have misunderstood- we're saying it's possible that Squirrel was framed.

As for wailord just crushing a skull- it would definitely be rare, but possible. Imagine he was just rollin' along on land and accidentally ran over a random person who happens to be lying down's skull. Hey. It could happen. Mind you, however, I am not saying you did it. I am just suggesting you think about things before ruling them absolutely impossible.

That would be rare...and a funny sight.

Wailord
^^^I'm rolling! Oh fuck! i crushed a skull....

Edit: Ok RK-9

I think you may have misunderstood- we're saying it's possible that Squirrel was framed.

As for wailord just crushing a skull- it would definitely be rare, but possible. Imagine he was just rollin' along on land and accidentally ran over a random person who happens to be lying down's skull. Hey. It could happen. Mind you, however, I am not saying you did it. I am just suggesting you think about things before ruling them absolutely impossible.

Oh. Sorry I got mixed up. Well anyway now we know we can confirm that some people are innocent for sure, I vote for abstain.

Edit: Lol at the Wailord, Rizadon.

I'm still iffy, we know alot of people are innocent...so it'll be easier targeting a mafia

Edit:Damn, you people post fast

picture.php

Definitely possible. However, I do find it funny that you're apparently a meat shield...

But what do you mean by timing? Also, who did you protect last night?

No one. I didnt want to protect a mafia.

Timing....is timing...nothing more to it

Timing for what?

Also, it's much better to bodyguard rather than not bodyguard. Who would kill them? A vigilante? Honestly, vig-killing on night one is pretty stupid.

Back
Top Bottom