• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY ONE]

Shady Pokemon as mafia was last game's gimmick (?). I doubt Ze would do it again, it'd be too obvious once we caught one.

ok then RK-9. If you want to inspect me the next night, go ahead. But who did you inspect on night 0?

Edit:Yeah squirell. In my opinion, i think glace is a little suspicious

Riza- We already decided on the 'test Superbird's claim' strategy for lynching, Riza.

I think I kind of skimmed through that part, but it involved Superbird voting no lynch while two people vote for Superbird, right? We could have Superbird change his vote to someone we'd like to lynch, in that case, so if he is a doublevoter then Seri can tiebreak and choose to lynch that person instead of having to abstain like with our current plan.

Change of plans. Due to a drapion's shady nature and the fact glace hasn't posted, I'm inspectan her.

I think that might be a waste of an inspection as well! Inspections are better suited to people who are active and who would be a loss to the innocents if wrongly lynched. People who aren't posting can easily be lynched without making a difference to us since they won't be discussing or sending in night actions. If we think that Glace's Pokémon makes her more likely to be a mafia member, it wouldn't exactly hurt us to inactive lynch her today.

so...who should two of us vote for? I think that two of us should vote for someone suspicious, and superbird do the same to see if he really is a double voter...thats was probably the plan...

so...who should two of us vote for? I think that two of us should vote for someone suspicious, and superbird do the same to see if he really is a double voter...thats was probably the plan...

:?

Not really. So are you saying you want to lynch that badly? Anyway, me and Chief Zackrai are the voters here (voters meaning we're the ones balancing out Superbird) and voting for who we are fits well at this point.

Besides, didn't zeKieranator say that a tie will extend the day? I think he did, so this option works fine. If you must insist on lynching someone else then once the day is extended we can discuss it.

Sorry, i honestlly dont really want to lynch, but the mafia have to go. I just got a little confused.

Zapi, you heal RK-9 so he can inspect, RK-9 inspect me, and I'll BG Zapi. Clear?
If we're still doing this (there are so many posts I'm getting confused), it's fine with me. Although, I wouldn't let the mafia know who you're bodyguarding.

If we're still doing this (there are so many posts I'm getting confused), it's fine with me. Although, I wouldn't let the mafia know who you're bodyguarding.

Thats why we should talk outta thread (but cant). But i think its too late to edit now. Lets just go with the plan

Edit:Doesnt matter. More than likely, i'll die. But atleast the two important roles stay alive.

but RK-9, who did you inspect on N-0?

RK-9 inspected ole_schooler last night and is innocent.

Last edited:

RK-9 inspected ole_schooler lsat night and is innocent.

Did he post that?...my minds a blank...i've been skimming to much. XD.

So we know that who's innocent fo sure are

Me
Ole-Schooler
RK-9
Zapi (most likely)

Uh.....Thats the ones i'm over 90% sure are innocent

Yup. Unless someone else voted abstain and never changed their vote (which I don't think happened)

so now we know superbird is innocent.

since the day is a little longer, should we lynch or abstain.

I'm a lil suspicious of squirel, but it could just be a framer framing her

Cool, so Superbird is who he says he is.

Rizadon, why are you suspicious of Squirrel?

the flavor text. with a mienshao footprint. Although, a framer could have framed her

Let's take a look at how Seri died. His skull was crushed, which suggests that the attacker was either really heavy or really strong. The Pokemon that could fit this description are:

Meinshao- Is a Fighting-type, which means it must be pretty strong.

Wailord- Is really heavy, but it killing would result in a completely broken body, not just a skull.

I think Drapion has really strong claws?

Kingler- Has a massively strong claw, definately able to crush skulls.

Mightyena- Might be able to crush things in their mouth, but it would leave tooth marks.

Possibly Glace or Kirby Chan?

I'm gonna use RNg to see who I want to lynch. I dont want to lynch, but if we dont lynch, we might lose another innocent.

RNG says 1.

Yeah, I was wondering about the Mienshao footprint - it's possible that Squirrel could be a killing role that tried to attack whoever Feebas is (EDIT: Metallica Fanboy) last night. That would be kind of too obvious a thing to put in the flavour text, though, maybe, so Rizadon could be right about there being a framer or something! RK-9, maybe you could inspect Squirrel tonight and find out?

But if you lynch, then we might lose another innocent today. The chance of randon lynching and killing a mafia is very low since we have a lot of people left.

Edit: I never thought Squirrel as a framer. Hmm. I would think Squrriel attacking Metallica Fanboy last night and we got an active alien.

Back
Top Bottom