• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY ONE]

What? We have six hours left, and just because people are bandwagoning instead of contributing that doesn't mean the day is over.

She's probably just another person who has nothing better to do (like me)

Abstain.

Oh, and with the Doublevoting thing:

It isn't neccessarily a role, it could be a modifier, like Doublevoting Vig, or Bulletproof Mason, or Voteless Cop.

i just noticed something; could the inspectter be parinoid or naive?

Pretty much everyone hates sanities that aren't just insane. Not sure if zeKieranator would take that into account, though.

true, anyway, BANDWAGON!...basiclly nothing more to say

Although the citizens have discussed many theories today, they decide that nobody could be deemed suspicious enough to kill. They return to their homes, knowing that the Mafia will strike again tonight...

Nobody was killed.

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [NIGHT ONE]

The citizens awake to carnage in the streets.

Lying in the square are no less than three bodies, all of which are those of innocent townspeople. Pikachu has her ribs crushed, Wailord a small puncture wound and Mightyena bludgeoned to death. Also in the square is another Milotic drawing, this one laced with poison.

Zapi is dead. She was innocent.

Rizadon is dead. She was innocent.

ole_schooler is dead. They were innocent.

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [NIGHT ONE]

*rises from the dead*

....crap...i tried to BG zapi, but we BOTH died?

*goes back to dead*

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

*rises from the dead*

does it matter anymore? and I'm just a ghost from the dead...so g'bye!

...just...go on...i guess...

*Goes back to dead for the last time*

Yeah, it kinda does. :/ For all we knew you could've targeted RK-9 for some reason. You should've saved that for post-game. But whatever.

If someone did bodyguard Zapi, then I think she was poisoned (or more accurately something like future sight or doom desire). I think Rizadon had his night action fail, or maybe a vigilante didn't believe him. Ole_schooler probably was a normal mafia kill.

dammit ZeKeiranator why don't you tell me Squirrel's role and ho-oly shit

The first victim's head was crushed, the second's ribs. Maybe we have a second doctor, and the puncture wound was a healer clash with injections? Probably not, though.

Still don't get the Milotic painting, but Glace and Zackrai are our only two poisoning Pokemon.

Does the flavor text means anything at all? The Milotic drawing keeps showing up. It could mean that Metallica got poison last night.

Back
Top Bottom