• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY ONE]

Then we're roleblocked and we can't really do anything about it.

I don't think this discussion is going much of anywhere...anyone want to abstain? Or do we need to discuss more?

Riza, can you guard me? I need to research and mafia are probably targetting me.

There's also the chance that the mafia could be after Riza or me now, RK-9. We do need our inspector, though...
Anyway, time to jump on the bandwagon. abstain

If superbird is really mafia, I'm gonna get my ass-kicked this night though.

I promise you that will happen.

HOW ABOUT THIS: Riza bodygaurds Zapi, Zapi heals me and I inspect

That sounds good, I guess, if Riza's okay with it. And then if we're all alive on the next night we can switch? (i.e. Riza bodyguards you and I heal her)
wait why are we telling everyone this D8

We can't communicate out-of-thread, unfortunately.

I know, but...still. You and Riza could both be mafia for all I know (I'm not saying I think you are, just that there's a slim possibility).

If there's any oracle here, ask if Ole_schooler was inspected on night 0. It'll verify my claims.

And if Riza is mafia...

well crap

okay, well let's assume Riza is being a good little creature and actually is the bodyguard. I've never heard of a mafia bodyguard, so.

What does a mafia bodyguard have to do with anything? If he's a bodyguard he's innocent; if he's not he's alien or mafia or something.

Anyway, you guys should take back your votes for abstain. Let Superbird vote for abstain and have someone else (me, I guess?) vote for Superbird. If Superbird is telling the truth and is a double voter we'll abstain and he'll live. If he's not a double voter zeKieranator will tell us there's a tie and RNG/resurrect Seritinajii. Either way, we'll know he's mafia.

I am still wondering about the Milotic drawing... So I would think Metallica Fanboy got targeted and might be either an alien or have bullet proof ability.

Anyway that's a great idea Mai to find out if Superbird is telling the truth. You can vote him and if Superbird isn't mafia, he will live.

Last edited:

But we won't lynch anyone as long as Superbird is telling the truth! Wouldn't you like to know for sure?

(Spacebar-broke)

So-get-two-votes-for-Superbird.If-he's-a-double-voter,it's-evened-out.
If-he's-mafia,he-dies.

(ninja'd-by-misreadings)

Anyway, you guys should take back your votes for abstain. Let Superbird vote for abstain and have someone else (me, I guess?) vote for Superbird. If Superbird is telling the truth and is a double voter we'll abstain and he'll live. If he's not a double voter zeKieranator will tell us there's a tie and RNG/resurrect Seritinajii. Either way, we'll know he's mafia.

I say go for it since it's better than doing nothing, and there isn't much risk involved.

What does a mafia bodyguard have to do with anything? If he's a bodyguard he's innocent; if he's not he's alien or mafia or something.

That was my point. I was saying I've never heard of a mafia bodyguard, so it would make no sense if he were both.

... That's really smart, actually. I agree, and this sounds really good, but because he is roleblocked doesn't this stop him from counting twice? Or am I being dumb and that only counts for night actions?

.... That's really smart, actually. I agree, and this sounds really good, but because he is roleblocked doesn't this stop him from counting twice? Or am I being dumb and that only counts for night actions?

The GM said that no one's day actions have been restricted for today, so he should be able to.

Superbird.

Everyone else can take back their votes except for one other person. That person should vote for Superbird. Superbird then should vote for abstain and we'd get a vote tie. Depending on how zeKieranator handles vote ties, we'd then either abstain or RNG or resurrect Seritinajii for him to vote. Seritinajii, if you get to vote in this circumstance you should abstain.

If only I vote for him and he's mafia, then we'd get a vote tie. Depending on what happens on vote ties zeKieranator would either RNG, resurrect Seritinajii or abstain.

ZeKieranator, how are you handling vote ties?

If zeKieranator handles vote ties as abstains then we should go for the first plan with two voters against Superbird. This way if Superbird is telling the truth we'll abstain no matter what.

If zeKieranator RNGs vote ties than we should go for the second plan with one vote against Superbird. This way we won't accidently kill Superbird if he's telling the truth.

If zeKieranator is going to resurrect Seritinajii for vote ties I don't think it will matter. Assuming Seritinajii is paying attention to the thread.

Tell me if I need to clarify something; I don't think I worded it that well.

Chief Zackrai: Wait, were you disregarding fakeclaims or something? I think I misunderstood you, then. Sorry. Also, thank you for the compliment. :>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom