• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY TWO]

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2 [DAY ONE]

If you weren't allowed to use your day action, I think there would've been something in the post for that day about it.

Rizadon, you do realize that MF might not be allowed to tell his role to us, right?
That's what I meant; I am, by rule, not allowed to explain stuff. I don't know the exact extent of what I'm not allowed to say yet, though.

Also, stating for the record that the Arceus/Superbird was "covered in webbing and glowing with electricity." It's not the web that's glowing with electricity, it's the man himself. Therefore, he was webbed and electrified separately, instead of Electro Webbed.

sorry, i'm new at thi. Its my second game here.

So superbird himself is glowing? it might be the work of the elektross or another electric type.

Still, Zackrai/Ariados is pretty much the only one who can make webs. I didn't do anything to Superbird, so that leaves the other two electric-types -- Mawile and LS99.

I'm inspector. I inspected Ole-Schooler, he rolled Not Mafia.

I`m braviary, with the whole Eagle Eye thing

I didn't do anything to him. In fact, my role has nothing to do with electricity.

since we're roleclaiming, i'll just say my role

I'm a body guard. I didnt use my roll on night 0 cause i didnt want to protect a mafia.

I-didn't-target-Metallica,-so-I'm-not-sure-why-"my-footprint"-is-on-the-painting.Maybe-a-redirected-action?
And-Ariados-sounds-like-a-role-blocker-to-me,-since-he-isn't-silenced.

I am inspecting Superbird, awaiting results.

I-didn't-target-Metallica,-so-I'm-not-sure-why-"my-footprint"-is-on-the-painting.Maybe-a-redirected-action?
And-Ariados-sounds-like-a-role-blocker-to-me,-since-he-isn't-silenced.

Why-Are-You-Doing-This-Thing-?

At Mawile; doesn`t say I can`t

RK-9- It's more likely you can't, because of the nature of inspecting roles, but don't let me speak on zeKiernator's behalf.

But yeah, I don't really see any incriminating evidence here. Unless someone is a framer, and they're trying to make it look like Squirrel is really bad at being mafia.

And actually, given the pokemon chosen I'm not thinking there is a healer, which is convenient for mafia, but not us. Unless Furret can pull off some fancy healing, I don't believe there is one. Unless maybe it was Seri, which not only I would believe, but would make a smart Night 1 kill for the Mafia. I think we may be dealing with some experienced mafias here, people.

RK-9 is Braviary and Glace is Drapion. And no, no day actions have been restricted - if that's the case, I state that outright rather than leaving vague clues in the flavor text.

Correction, Zackrai, I'm a healer -- ever heard of defibrillators? Since everyone else is roleclaiming I might as well.

Zapi, i'm the body guard, so i'll guard you and you heal me, so none of us die. the healer has to stay alive

Don't waste your effort on me, puny mortal. I can assure you that I'm an innocent doublevoter, and for some reason not as omniscient as I ought to be.

Back
Top Bottom