• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: DIY Pokémafia [DAY 4]

I never said that one of your theories was correct, but simply that a theory is correct. Whether or not you have thought of this yet still remains to be seen.

Also, because this is the first post on Page Five:

1. Stormecho: Dragonair
  2. I liek Squirtles: Squirtle (Innocent)
  3. RK-9: Bisharp (Innocent)
  4. ole_schooler: Houndoom
  5. Glace: Glaceon (Innocent)
  6. Mai: Swoobat (Innocent)
  7. Legendaryseeker99: Chandelure
  8. Chief Zackrai: Dusclops (Innocent)
  9. Superbird: Ditto
  10. Seritinajii: Kingdra (Innocent)
  11. DarkAura: Charizard (Innocent)
  12. Squirrel: Altaria
  13. Parasitic: Zoroark
  14. Metallica Fanboy: Magikarp
  15. ya ok: Gengar (Innocent)

Last edited:

...Well, since I'm definitely not lying about my role, and Ole_Schooler is apparently not a mafia role, that rules out two of 'em.

1) The Mafia was drowning their victims
2) Parasitic was killing people in illusions.

...It just occurred to me that there's a possibility of another Alien besides Magikarp here: Zoroark. It could be that when someone targets Parasitic it loses its illusion, then the second time he...does whatever the active alien does to kill everybody else. This leaves Metallica Fanboy open as a possibility. Using my reasoning, the only question is is it worth it to take the risk and lynch one of them?

Okay. Let's assume there are three Mafia, three townies, and one probably-activated alien left. We're unsure as to who's the alien (Magikarp makes more sense than Zoroak, to my mind) but for now, we'll leave Parasitic and Metalica Fanboy off the lynch list. I know it's not me, and Superbird has been helpful enough to the town (and had good reasons for lying) that I'm convinced of his innocence. That leaves Stormecho, Legendaryseeker99, and Squirrel. At least one of them has to be Mafia, probably two, possibly all three. All three have been rather quiet. I'd ask them all to state (or re-state) what there powers were. At this point, there is no reason not to claim, since if we don't vote, the Mafia will win.

Well then~

I'm the Roleblocker. Dragonair knows Dragonbreath, after all, even if only as an Egg move. Would you like a list of who I blocked, if I can dig it up?

Wonderful. Then it's just down to Squirrel and LS99. Whichever has the less-reliable testimony must be the mafia..

...Wait! Maybe they're both mafia! 3 Mafia in a 15-member game is a perfectly reasonable number, and from one of my variable options I am absolutely positive that an Alien exists. So if no one here is lying, then the three mafia are...

Squirrel. Legendaryseeker99. And either Metallica /or/ Parasitic.

I already testified as the fishing brother (to a Kingdra for odd reasons). Glace was my target because I've never seen a silencer as a non-Mafia role and we were pretty sure that's what Glace did. Her corpse was covered in white, from an Altaria's wings.
How convenient that you've forgotten.

...Well then, who was your fishing brother? They're obviously already dead now, so it shouldn't hurt anyone to admit anything.

...And anyhow, since we're running short on time, then I'm gonna just go with the obligitary third option, AKA Legendaryseeker99.

I wasn't told. I assumed it was Kingdra because we're both dragons, since I couldn't find commonalities with the others who died.

As the sun sets, the townspeople choose a victim.

They bring Chandelure to the center of the square, where they attempt to launch their attacks at him. However, before the first strike could be made, he created his own ball of shadow energy, which he fired at himself. The townspeople were confused, but decided to search him, and find with him an entry letter to the Mafia. It seems they were on the right track after all...

Legendaryseeker99 is dead. He was Mafia.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: DIY Pokémafia [NIGHT 4]

The next morning, the townspeople awake to see no bodies in the square. They begin discussion, but then one of them notices someone who has not yet arrived. Some of them go to Dragonair's house, and find her lying dead in her house, again with no wounds on her body.

Stormecho is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: DIY Pokémafia [DAY 5]

All right. I'm almost completely sure of this. ole_schooler, I hate to do this so quickly, but I'm almost positive you're the next Mafia.

I guess it's high time I did this.

I am most positively and assuredly the alien.

Would you guys rather lose by my hands, or the mafia's?

Lynching myself.

...Well then. We know who to go for next.

...Although I am a tad bit worried about next turn. Metallica, how important is winning to you?

It's also possible that Metallica is claiming alien so that we don't lynch him when he's really Mafia. it's been done.

I know. Just leaving the note out there in case I die tonight and can't say it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom