• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do You Like To Wear Shoes?

Momo(th)

I swear I'm cool you have to believe me
Pronoun
she
Title says it all.

I personally dislike wearing any shoes. In fact, as soon as I get home from somewhere the shoes fly off.

Is anyone else like this?

I used to be the exact same; socks came off too.

Now, I really don't care either way; I sometime don't even notice that I'm wearing shoes. I like have my feet warm, though, so I like wearing kneesocks this time of year.

Indoors not really, outdoors yes since I don't like parts of me hurting.

Also I don't really understand why laces are more common than velcro. In school it was seen like wearing laces is a sign of maturity or something, but now that I'm out of school I just wish I could go back. Velcro is so much more convenient. If I get home and I'm all tired, I'll want to take my shoes off with my feet since I'd be too bothered to bend over to do it. But if you do that with laces you get in the situation where either your shoe will be too loose and you have to retie it when you put it back on, or you have to undo the laces before putting it on so your foot will be able to fit in in the first place.

Indoors not really, outdoors yes since I don't like parts of me hurting.

Also I don't really understand why laces are more common than velcro. In school it was seen like wearing laces is a sign of maturity or something, but now that I'm out of school I just wish I could go back. Velcro is so much more convenient. If I get home and I'm all tired, I'll want to take my shoes off with my feet since I'd be too bothered to bend over to do it. But if you do that with laces you get in the situation where either your shoe will be too loose and you have to retie it when you put it back on, or you have to undo the laces before putting it on so your foot will be able to fit in in the first place.

Yes, yes. YES.

I hate laces. In fact, the only pairs of shoes I own are both velcro.

In some cultures it is extremely rude to be barefoot indoors.

then when the hell are you supposed to take your shoes off?

anyways, i like wearing shoes when i'm wearing pants. when i'm wearing shorts it feels really weird though.

I could take some Pro Wings, make them cool, sell those. The sneakerheads would be like "Ah, he got the Velcros"...

then when the hell are you supposed to take your shoes off?

anyways, i like wearing shoes when i'm wearing pants. when i'm wearing shorts it feels really weird though.
Flip-flops are better with shorts.

8b5aR.png

Depends on the shoes, depends on the venue. I don't wear shoes in my apartment, but do basically everywhere else.

I just got these bad boys and I cannot wait to wear them for Saturday's concert.

I want boots.

I don't wear shoes indoors, that would make everything muddy in 3/4 seasons.

This. Around here summer is really the only time you can get away with wearing shoes inside without mucking up the floors.

When I come home my work boots go flying as soon as I can get the damn things unlaced. They are steel toed and heavy. Weird thing is they are fine and comfy at work, but as soon as I walk in my front door they are foot prisons and I can't stand them.

About the laces thing, I have my shoe laces done so that I don't ever need to tie them, and they just slip on/off. And anyways they, unlike the demon boots, are actually pretty comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

Still can't beat going barefoot, though.

If you like something on your feet, wear slippers! I actually wouldn't much mind wearing shoes more, being without ~prescribed~ insoles for too long kind of messes up my feet! :c

having dirty feet is like one of the most uncomfortable things for me, so if my feet are gonna get dirty I'm gonna put shoes on. indoors I'd kinda rather not if i can help it.

Outdoors yes because I don't particularly enjoy stepping on broken glass barefoot.

Indoors fuck no because my feet would get clammy and nasty. Unless they're slippers. Slippers are a whole different story.

Back
Top Bottom