• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dream Come True.

OrngSumb

Coulda Had A V8
Alright so I'm like bouncing off the walls right now I'm soooo happy.
I've had this....ambition/dream....to get one of my ears pierced for like ever.
Well my friend's mom said she would do it for free (and provide the earring) as long as my mom said that she could.
So I asked my mom today.
And she said she didn't care.
...... = DDDDDDD
So my friend's mom said I had to wait 2-3 weeks so she could get more equipment.
I'm going to be getting a silver stud in my left ear lobe.
I might have it done before Band Camp but I WILL have it done before school starts again. ^_^

Are you a guy or a girl?

Cause if you're a guy, I think you're going to regret getting your ears pierced later in life.

Gender doesn't matter, if he wants to get his ears pierced, big deal. :P

That's awesome, by the way. =D I'm afraid of needles, or any form of pain, whatsoever, so you have a lot more guts then I do. XD;

I'm kinda scared of needles but the person is using a gun so it's a little relief.
My friend promised to hold my hand during it too so I'm good lol.
She's amazing.
Too bad I'm gay and taken and she's bi and taken lol.

I plan on getting a few tattoos when I turn 18. I know my mom would never agree to that so I have to wait till I don't need consent.

They're using a GUN!!! I'm more scared of guns than needles. OK, their sort of guns won't like kill you but it just sort of sounds scarier. I'm WAYYY to scared to get my ears pierced as I'm scared of needles too and I think that I'm rather negative...

From EeveeSkitty

I'm kinda scared of needles but the person is using a gun so it's a little relief.
My friend promised to hold my hand during it too so I'm good lol.
She's amazing.
Too bad I'm gay and taken and she's bi and taken lol.

Do not use a gun. Guns are fucking bad for your ears. Get it done professionally with a needle.

She's used the same system (different cartridge) to pierce her daughter's ears 3 times and so fair no absolute damage. She doesn't use Studex either.

Look, it can work, but you're really better off going to a pro. Just so you know I've gone and done this before. Studios = better.

Congratulations~ Show us pictures when you're done :D

I can understand someone regretting getting a tattoo done, but a peircing? You just take the earring out and nobody'll ever know.

I've had my ears done four times with a gun and suffered no ill-effects. I'm toying with the idea of getting my nose done sometime over the summer, but I've heard it's like getting punched in the face, so I dunno. Stab me with needles all you want, but I don't like blunt pain ; ;

Congratulations~ Show us pictures when you're done :D

I can understand someone regretting getting a tattoo done, but a peircing? You just take the earring out and nobody'll ever know.

I've had my ears done four times with a gun and suffered no ill-effects. I'm toying with the idea of getting my nose done sometime over the summer, but I've heard it's like getting punched in the face, so I dunno. Stab me with needles all you want, but I don't like blunt pain ; ;

Done nose, it's easy. With a needle. You honestly don't feel a thing. Earlobes are the only thing you can do with a gun and get away with tbh as guns cannot be sterilised properly, they leave bad healing wounds compared to the neat slit a needle carves, etc. etc.

Done nose, it's easy. With a needle. You honestly don't feel a thing.

Got it done on Saturday. You liiiiiie. It hurt like a bitch for the few seconds it took to do it, but after that it didn't hurt at all (except for when I forget about it, go to scratch my nose and then have to swear under my breath for a few minutes because oh the pain X3).

Back
Top Bottom