• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dry Bowser's Reign

Fawful walked back into the room with the snack he went to get. "If I may have suggestiveness, then I will have saying: This place is part kart racing track. We could gather up lightning bolts, heat seeking shells, and POW blocks."

((I call them thunderbolts, homing shells and Pow-boxes XD ))

"That would be a good idea, but that would only win us a race, not them, hmm?"

((Name:
Character: Bowser Jr.
Appearance:
Personality: Bowser Jr. is happy and outgoing. He acts like a normal 6-year-old and never hesitates to help "Papa."
Biography:
MarioMonsters.com said:
He is Bowser's son. In Super Mario Sunshine he disguised himself as Mario using the power of E. Gadd's paint brush.
He often appears alongside his "papa" in Mushroom Kingdom sports tournaments and he tried to help Bowser kidnap Princess Peach a second time in New Super Mario Bros.
Primary Weapon: Torpedo Teds.
Other: Lightbulb))

Bowser Jr. came racing by on his Super Blooper and hopped out at the throne room. Simply, he entered. "Hi, papa! What's going on? Is someone trying to steal mama Peach again?"

((Don't ask me why he calls her "mama" Peach...))

Last edited:
I'm making a Baddie because I feel I'm not included enough
Name:
Character: King Boo
Appearance: A boo with a crown
Personality: Nefarious and evil, he enjoys disappearing and snickering.
Biography: Umm, he was presumably alive at one time, but then died, and rose through the ranks of boos.
Primary Weapon: His hands.
Other: He has never screwed a lightbulb.

((Accepted.))

Bowser Jr. looked around "Where's my other papa? Did he leave?" He shrugged. "See ya!" He hopped back into his Super Blooper and sped away, nimbly dodging fireballs from the roaring statue.

"Ah, my great King, you've forgotten someone: Me! I can trap them and destroy them... with magic! Surely a Charming magician of ym caliber wouldn't be considered useless, hm?"

Dry Bowser nodded.

"First of all, I need you, Dimentio, to trap them with a wall of magic. While the King Boo keeps them frightened, we attack with Bob-ombs and Bullet Bills, et cetera, until they lose all their lives.

"We'll leave at a good time. We need to cross a small mountain range and then a steppe, and then we get back to the normal plains in which what you're used to takes place."

Bowser Jr. went to DK Mountain to have some fun driving over the rocky slope.

"Of coruse! I will be waiting and ready. Until then, Ciao, my King."

And with that, he teleported out of the room.

Back
Top Bottom