• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Easiest Final Bosses in video games

Ix from Sonic Chronicles is really easy, but that's hardly surprising when you take into account the difficulty of the rest of the game.
Bowser in Super Mario Sunshine is pathetically easy.

Mega Man 5's Wily Machine. I dunno, something about it just seems ridiculously easy about it.

On that note, I'll also point out Sigma 2nd in Megaman X, and Irregular Hunter X, with the Rolling Shield equipped, or the fairly obvious Hadoken.

Bowser/Bowser Jr. and the entire last castle in New Super Mario Bros. the castle and boss at world six was even easier, since you couldn't use Fireflowers on Monty Mole Tank. On the final showdown with Bowser, just spam Fireflowers and both of them die so easily.

EDIT: Oh and Metroid omega from Metroid Fusion, just piss easy.

Last edited:
No one's mentioned the Leader from the Hulk game for... I think the Genesis? Something like that. He stands around doing nothing, walking into him doesn't do any damage or anything, and all it takes to kill him is a single uppercut into the chasm right in front of you.

Oh and Metroid omega from Metroid Fusion, just piss easy.

lol, Well, yeah, considering the fact that you get the Ice Beam JUST for that battle. Plus, the fight against SA-X was more the final battle anyway. The Omega Metroid really wasn't necessary, and just came out of nowhere as it is.

Kagutsuchi in all of Nocturne's endings, except the True Demon Ending (He's not the final boss in the True Demon Ending). All you need is your MC, Metatron, Samael, a Demon with Mediarahan, and Samarecarm, Power Charge, and Geo Rage. Bam, there you go. Over 1000 damage once every other turn. Of course, this is only as long as you have ingested Magatama Voids all types of damage except Almighty.

Ix from Sonic Chronicles is really easy, but that's hardly surprising when you take into account the difficulty of the rest of the game.

God, I was also just reminded on how disgustingly anticlimactic the battle with him was. For god's sake, it even had the same "*BONK* YOU WIN YAY!" sequence you get from RANDOM FUCKING BATTLES after it.

I really liked Sonic Chronicles, but damn if it could have used a LOT more polish...

God, I was also just reminded on how disgustingly anticlimactic the battle with him was. For god's sake, it even had the same "*BONK* YOU WIN YAY!" sequence you get from RANDOM FUCKING BATTLES after it.

I really liked Sonic Chronicles, but damn if it could have used a LOT more polish...

I've said this before, and I'll say it again; This is what happens when you let an American/Canadian developer make a JRPG.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way trying to bash the game, as I really liked the game myself, but this is seriously what happens.

Kirby Super Star Ultra's Marx (Milky way Wishes version) is up there. wait first, be rock, and have an offensive helper (eg sword, hammer) then the helper whacks away, while you hide. when the helper dies, wait till little pebbles start falling, then summon a new one. the "copy essences deluxe" was a bad idea

Dream Virus in Megaman Battle Network, and Network Transmission. He's a joke. In both games, all you need is something that can break the stupid Dream Aura, and the Z-Cannon PA; in other words, just stock up on nothing but Cannons, Hi-Cannons, and M-Cannons, and keep a couple of good Navi chips in your folder for the Aura. Gospel in Battle Network 2 is also pretty easy, provided the player did everything there was to do in the Legendary WWW Area, and got a few PharaohManv3 chips, complete with one of the TeamStyles. The Gospel Chips also work, but they're so cheap that they don't count; 300 element damage to everything, including Shielded enemies just plain old makes the game unfun. At least they're treated as Navi chips.

Oh yeah, and, not like the whole game wasn't easy, but Chaos at the end of Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, and Menace at the end of Dawn of Sorrow were both incredibly easy; by the end of the Good End route of both games, anyone could've gotten Claimh Solais and the Chaos Ring. Aria of Sorrow is also made MUCH easier just from the Red Minotaur soul; giant obnoxious axe that does more than 300 damage, at level 5? Yes please.

Last edited:
The genie at the end of goddamn Sonic Riders, so easy if you know what your doing AT ALL.

I don't know if this counts as a final boss, but Blue in G/S/C made me laugh, because his Rhydon was at like, completely near death and it used sandstorm. My Abra knew Ice Punch.

On that note, I'll also point out Sigma 2nd in Megaman X, and Irregular Hunter X, with the Rolling Shield equipped, or the fairly obvious Hadoken.

If so, then I must suck, because I couldn't beat him unless I put my emulator on slow motion so I had time to react. His pet and first form was a lot easier, thought.

I was stuck on You Have To Burn The Rope's final boss for aaaages
I had trouble figuring out what I had to do

If so, then I must suck, because I couldn't beat him unless I put my emulator on slow motion so I had time to react. His pet and first form was a lot easier, thought.

Mmm... That depends, some people find him easy, some people don't, but when you really get down to it, almost all of the Megaman bosses are complete wusses. I don't even count Sigma 2nd in X6, since that was just a big clusterfuck.

This may just be the fact that I've fought him like five times, but Van from ToA is easy if a) you've mastered Free Run (which is practically mandatory by this point) and b) don't get caught in his Mystic Artes and/or Judgement.

Gol and Maia from Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy are also pretty easy to beat. The only problem is that you've got to keep an eye on the silo doors since they open more after each eco bomb the robot throws. It's easy to accidentally jump into the dark eco pool if you misjudge your jump.

Oh, and Clockwerk from Sly Cooper (Sly Raccoon) and the Thievius Raccoonus! It's easy, but it's amazing. In how many other games do you have an aerial battle with a giant metal owl over and active freaking volcano? I was a little disappointed that you only used two master thief moves to bring him down, but it's still fun to play. :3

This may just be the fact that I've fought him like five times, but Van from ToA is easy if a) you've mastered Free Run (which is practically mandatory by this point) and b) don't get caught in his Mystic Artes and/or Judgement.

Nah, you don't even need to master free run to beat him on Unknown. You just need to abuse the Speed, Physical, and Fonic Attack stats with C.Cores, and make sure you've got Glory, Angel's Tear, and Natalia for Revive. Even then, beating him on Unknown can be done just by abusing Speed stat for breaking of the sound barrier.

The final boss in star wars force unleashed
at least he seemed easy after darth vadar

poke mon emrald birng an eletric tybe and execpt ludicolo it was ohkos

Ganon in Twilight Princess. He's not very tough, but it takes a while to kill him. I also found the elite four in GSC ridiculously weak.

Back
Top Bottom