• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Easiest Final Bosses in video games

*R-r-r-revival*!

Um... yeah. Just about finished Persona 4 now, and its last two bosses are just a complete cakewalk
(not including the True Ending boss, I haven't fought it). Ameno-Sagiri is just way too easy, and Adachi is just silly.

It seems so weird when the vast majority of the game's bosses have been rock solid. Shadows
Yukiko, Kanji and Teddie
were a real challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
CIRRUS, SPOILER TAG YOU'RE POST

Now. Seriously, I can't believe you just gave off one of the biggest spoilers in P4. Wtf.

They aren't final bosses but the Charizard, Salamence and Flygon in Ranger were easy.

Salamene? Easy? What the hell are you talking about? That thing required 22 loops, if I remember right, and it made quakes every three seconds. It also went shoop da whoop on your ass.

By the way, why don't you mention Kingdra? He's a very easy fight.

CIRRUS, SPOILER TAG YOU'RE POST

Now. Seriously, I can't believe you just gave off one of the biggest spoilers in P4. Wtf.

OH HOLY EFFING CRAP
Man, I'm so sorry. >______> I reeeeally hope I didn't spoiler anyone here, argh.

Fable 1, Jack of Blades. I was like, *Slit* "AHH! HE JUST CUT MY MOM'S THROAT AND NOW I'LL BE KILLED AND NEVER WIN!!! ;_;" Then he was worthless. All I had to do was *WARNING! TACTICAL NERD TALK AHEAD* use Slow Time and Physical Shield, easaaaay. Then Enflame and Multi Shot took care of the minions. <.<

The end of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2. Yes, you better had learned how to fight, because the final bosses fight well, but
the Blood Reaver makes you invincible. It stops being so much a matter of skill, and starts being a matter of time.

*R-r-r-revival*!

Um... yeah. Just about finished Persona 4 now, and its last two bosses are just a complete cakewalk
(not including the True Ending boss, I haven't fought it). Ameno-Sagiri is just way too easy, and Adachi is just silly.

It seems so weird when the vast majority of the game's bosses have been rock solid. Shadows
Yukiko, Kanji and Teddie
were a real challenge.

The problem with 4 is that ALL of the difficulty disappears after Void Quest. Even on Hard/Expert difficulty, the game's a joke in terms of difficulty after that point.

Anyways, easy final bosses... ((Nereid)) in Tales of Eternia was a bit of a joke. Seriously. Just spam Neo Tempest Swarm, Rising Phoenix and Burning Phoenix and make sure you've got at least one good healing spell like Restore, and have one of your casters who doesn't have healing spells just spam Freeze Lancer.

Lambda in Tales of Graces was also very easy; when you can keep a final boss locked in one combo with just Asbel and Sophie, you know you've got an easy win on your hands. Either that, or they're just broken. I'd go for both.

Altima in FFTactics is a joke when you've a couple of Summoners or Calculators with decent Faith stats, and a few Mimes; 4 to 5 Odins every other turn make anything ridiculously easy in that game.

Last fight with Neith in the first Zone of the Enders; wow. No, we don't count Anubis as a final boss, as that fight was unwinnable anyways.

The Final Boss of YuGiOh World Championship 2010 was easy for me (granted, chance plays a big part in this game, but the deck I had was good enough to steamroll his.)

In most of the Final Fantasy games the final boss is mostly a pushover when you compare them to the Weapons, especially in VII! Ruby Weapon took me 5 or 6 attempts while Emerald took a f*****g eternity (or so it felt)!

I've heard who Final Fantasy VI's strongest boss is, and yet again it's a bonus boss, but he can litterally take hours to get to: Kaiser Dragon! Kefka, while a pain, was a pushover in comparisson to that guy so I've heard! I haven't even gotten round to attempting that dungeon, the aptly named Dragon's Den yet either! Not that I can't attempt it, I have beaten all 8 Dragons and I have Crusader, so I can by all rights do it any time I want, but I just don't want to yet...

Final Fantasy VIII's Omega Weapon is far tougher than Ultimecia, she's a relative wimp compared even to Ultima Weapon, and he's my, er, can't say that... Oops!

The final boss of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is by far the easiest final boss in history because it doesn't exist. The game tricks you into thinking you're entering the final area and then...a cutscene happens and then the ending. In fact, there's not a single boss in the entire game. Not that the game is any worse for it.

Galba-Roa, at the end of Ys: The Oath in Felghana. Compared to the rest of the game, he was a joke. And the rest of the game was actually difficult. He was quite disappointing, really =/

Super Paper Mario, Super Dimentio.
It was far too easy, I was hoping for something as tough as the last game, but that didn't happen.

Hmm
Every champion of Pokémon has been easy (Maybe because of my Level 100 Blaziken from Emerald?)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass final boss was easy, I didn't take a hit :)

The problem with 4 is that ALL of the difficulty disappears after Void Quest. Even on Hard/Expert difficulty, the game's a joke in terms of difficulty after that point.

Inb4 Kunino-Sagiri was pretty hard, with Quad Converge and Unerring Justice, especially since Unerring Justice did tons of damage with no way to avoid it.

Anyway why haven't I mentioned Klonoa yet?

Nahatomb is hard by the series standards, but easy by just any other standard. Also the King of Sorrow from the second game, the first form is goddamn annoying, but the second is easy. It's a good thing the stages before both the bosses are hard as hell.

Also, the final boss from No More Heroes 2. The first and third form are basically impossible to lose on. The second, on the other hand, OH GOD THE SECOND.

Inb4 Kunino-Sagiri was pretty hard, with Quad Converge and Unerring Justice, especially since Unerring Justice did tons of damage with no way to avoid it.

Anyway why haven't I mentioned Klonoa yet?

Nahatomb is hard by the series standards, but easy by just any other standard. Also the King of Sorrow from the second game, the first form is goddamn annoying, but the second is easy. It's a good thing the stages before both the bosses are hard as hell.

Also, the final boss from No More Heroes 2. The first and third form are basically impossible to lose on. The second, on the other hand, OH GOD THE SECOND.

Kunino-Sagiri never gave me much trouble =/

King of Sorrow's first battle was not that different than Polonte's D: 2nd part was a joke because you could hit him multiple times within the same 2 seconds.

Pizza Batt CEO's not even hard on Mild. Try playing on Bitter though. Matt Helms and Ryuji's difficulty shoot up through the roof, and New Destroyman is more irritating D:

Back
Top Bottom