• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

The scum has to "joke hunt." In basic games, the scum team does not have a lot of time for endearing shenanigans. In a typical standard game if the scum team doesn't murder the funny person by day 3 and the funny person has 3 good jokes or 2 good jokes and a REALLY good joke, the game is mechanically locked and the Town always wins.

maybe the mafia thought that the openwolfing was hilarious so they went ahead and killed manti since no one else was making jokes

is md's bit voting for herself

is that why she can't stop

alt theory: md has a role that forces her to vote for herself

theory 3: qva and sandstone are mafia together and that's why q is pushing so hard against panini's vote

p.s. you said sandstone was gone for 6 days but she also has submitted some night actions according to herself

oh, the actions I named in my post earlier are what I got back from Eifie as "you didn't submit an action, here is your randomized action. you did this thing." hopefully that helps haha!

also guacamole is SO EASY it's literally just mashed avocado and lime juice, and then whatever spices, etc you feel lile!

oh, the actions I named in my post earlier are what I got back from Eifie as "you didn't submit an action, here is your randomized action. you did this thing." hopefully that helps haha!

ohhhhhh

also guacamole is SO EASY it's literally just mashed avocado and lime juice, and then whatever spices, etc you feel lile!

oh huh. why don't people just make it at home all the time then

Current Votecount

Music Dragon (2): Music Dragon (#459), Hiikaru (#518)
Sandstone-Shadow (1): Panini (#454)
Butterfree (1): qva (#515)
Not voting: sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow, I liek Squirtles, Butterfree, Chemist1422

Day 3 ends at 10pm EST.

Submissions for the second part of the D3 event are due at 9pm EST.

me: too serious to play a shitposting game
me: too inactive to play a regular game
me: pikachu face

actually i can make that a meme

30xuil.jpg

now that keldeo's gone does anyone think that the actions that give out fruit will be useful? iirc someone's mentioned eating fruit in here i think it was qva

is fruit enough lol to only be aligned with Keldeish Things? will giving people fruit help the mafia/allow them to not die or something the way keldeo wouldn't die (passive in their role pm)? when i first saw the fruit thing in my role pm i thought it was going to give people more minor/oneshot actions per fruit but i have been Rather Unsure for most of post-keldeath

Sandstone can you explain how your redirect works please? Is it straight up whoever you target or your target's target or a random Target or what have you?

Back
Top Bottom