• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eternity, Infinity and Forever

Shadowflare awoke.She yawned and stretched.She then got up and took her daily walk around,hoping to maybe bump into some Pokemon that were as miserable as her.

Fyrix stretched and slowly got up, looking around. The light in her cave was dim, and the floor was soft sand. It was too quiet. She was used to waking up hearing a squealing, happy Bagon running in circles like a wind-up toy and head-butting her. She walked out of the cave and through a tunnel for a few minutes before stepping outside. Blinking from the light, she jumped and flew away. It felt so good to fly.. She flew in a few circles, then went lower to the ground and began flying away from Mt. Cornet.

Shadowflare looked up and saw a Salamence.That wasn't something she saw everyday!But usually when she saw them,there was a human on board!She yelled up,"GIVE ME BACK MY MOMMY!",not knowing that was a Salamence that had lost someone she cared for,too!

Fyrix looked down, slightly amused. She turned slowly around and glided to a stop in front of the Vulpix. She sarcastically offered,
"Then give me back my son."
She studied a claw on her front leg before adding in a more sincere voice.
"I didn't eat, kidnap, or do anything to your mother. On the subject, have you seen a Bagon anywhere? His name is Jupiter, and a human with an Infernape and Dragonite stole him. He's only a few weeks old, and probably terrified by now. And possibly sick."

Bubbles began to rise from a nearby lake, until a creature's head popped out. Tanya the Milotic swam to the beach of the lake and slithered up on shore. Staying low to the ground and watching from behind a large bush, the water snake spied on a Vulpix and a Salamence. Ah, breakfast... all I have to do is scare away the dragon, and the fox is all mine... She created a twister in the air and sent it flying toward the two creatures, but continued to hide.

Fyrix quickly turned and breathed in, then used a Fire Blast to destroy the twister. Annoyed, she called out.
"Whoever did that is going to be hurting very badly if they don't stop it."

Hmm, not going to be as easy as I hoped. Well, I do have an ace if I need it, but I'll try talking first.
The Milotic lifted her head above the bush, and began to slither toward the Salamence and Vulpix. "Give me the fox, and neither of us will get hurt." Tanya stared toward the dragon.

Fyrix glared.
"Even if she was "mine" I wouldn't. Leave her alone."
Showing her fangs, the Salamence added calmly.
"And if you don't, there's nothing keeping me from eating you. Even though water-types don't taste very good. I would know."

"Really?"
Tanya tilted her head, amused, her hairlike fins swaying in the breeze. She was about 25 feet from the two, and stopped for a moment. "You forget something, dragon. I'm bigger than you, and you don't know what I can do. Do you really think I'll let you eat me?" Her eyes began to glow red, as she attempted a Hypnosis. "Now why don't you just leave and let me take the Vulpix."

(Yeah, despite the fact she's small for a milotic... the species itself is huge)

((*checks Bulbepedia* Oh hello. 20 feet and 347 pounds.... ^^;))
"Why don't you just leave and let me talk to the Vulpix in question?"
Oh jeez. Hope that human didn't bring Jupiter near here. Otherwise... no, there's no way he got eaten.
The Salamence blinked, suddenly sleepy. Maybe it would be better to just leave.... she shook her head.
"Hypnosis. That's just cheap."
She didn't attack, wait for the Milotic to leave or attack first.

((pretend this was before the attack,I was at school,then had to sort clothes))
Shadowflare blushed.
"Sorry about that,I thought you had my mommy."
((after the Milotic attacks)
Shadowflare was still in a way a baby,and didn't know many attacks,all she could do was Growl at the Milotic and tackle it,growling would inspire it to come get her,tackling,well,she didn't want to think about it.All she could do was hide,or stand her ground.But then,if she hid,it would show she was scared.She just decided to stand there and only speak if spoken to.

Tanya then continued to approach, coming within about 10 feet of them, and lifting her head to the point that she could look down upon the two creatures. She waved her tailfan in a regular, reverse pendulum style, and stared at the fox, eyes beginning to glow again. "Come here, little fox," she began to speak in a soothing, hypnotic voice. "Come to me, and leave the big, mean dragon behind."

She said not a word.Not one.She was fire type,so she couldn't do a Flamethrower,even if she magically learned it.Whatever happened,she was staying,because the Salamence was protecting her,the Milotic wants to eat her."Normally I'm very fond of Milotic"she said bravely."But you're mean!"

((Mew, you are ACCEPTED))

Marie got out of her sleeping bag and started to roll it up. She also let out her other Pokemon.
Two Azumarill and a Mew appeared. The Azumarill both ran to Marie's bag, pulling out a blue egg.
The female, Baramazril, started to cuddle it, and hummed a small tune while her mate, Mazua, watched.
"Zu.." The male Azumarill said, slightly hungry.
The Mew, Meow Meow, was dashing everywhere. She flew around the clearing a few times, then flew up to her trainer.
"Mew?" It asked.
Marie brought out some Pecha berries from the bag and offered them to her Pokemon. Mazua gladly ate one while fetching another for Baramazril, while Parshswamp nuzzled Marie for a second before eating another one. Meow Meow looked at the berry and back up at Marie.
"It's okay, it'll fill you up." She smiled, hoping that the Mew would trust her. The Mew got closer to her hand and... snatched the berry before taking off up into a tree. Meow Meow giggled at Marie.
Marie sighed. Agian, it didn't even give her the chance to pet it.

"Mean? Now that's not a very nice thing to say..." Tanya then lowered her head and narrowed her eyes, hissing a little bit. "The world, the humans are mean. I am what I have to be." She noticed her hypnosis didn't work, but she tried it one final time, with the Vulpix. She opened her eyes wide, and glared hypnotically at the fox. "And you, you are merely a pawn, in a much larger game. Your role is to join with me... That is where your life will be worth most."

Meow Meow was now done with her berry and was flying around the forest that they were all located in. She giggled at the thought of Marie worring about where she was. The silly human knew nothing. The Mew let Marie catch her. She wouldn't let any trainer do that, but it seemed as if Marie was a waste of her time.
Hopefully, she'll give up and release me. Meow Meow thought, smiling.
She then spotted a Milotic, Salamance and Vulpix below her. She Transformed herself into a Staravia before landing on a nearby branch to watch what was going on.

Fyrix snarled loudly.
"That's enough! Leave now. Eat something else."
Her mouth seemed to be surrounded in a yellow glow, and she attacked with a Thunder Fang, trying more to scare away the Milotic than to cause any real damage.

Shadowflare looked to the right and saw a female Trainer walking her way!She wasn't familiar,but she figured she could have stole someone's mom or brother or something!She growled at the trainer,who got startled."Give me back my mommy!"she yelled at the trainer,who only heard "Vul,Vulpix Vulpix Pix!"

Pudge began to wind his way around trees to exit the forest until he came to some black ground. Ignoring it, he continued, until a rumbling, roaring thing came toward him. Dashing out of the way, he fled all the way towards the ocean before he collapsed.

Back
Top Bottom