• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eternity, Infinity and Forever

"Huh?" She glanced around after hearing a different voice. It sounded similar to the voice that strange creature had used... except that he had now disappeared. Tanya narrowed her eyes. "This doesn't involve you, wherever and whatever you are."

"I can get you a Water Stone!" Pudge said happily. "Or a Beauty Scarf! Oh, and I can also give you a feather pillow!"

"Oh, no no. Those little trinkets won't help at all. Besides..." Tanya shook her head, letting her fin-flaps sway. "I don't need a Beauty Scarf to be beautiful... But, what I do need now is breakfast, and you look simply scrumptious." She slowly started to move her head closer to the Buneary.

Tanya grinned. "Well, thank you. I'm glad you noticed..."
Nobody ever actually complimented me before... Was this a trick? She paused to examine the Buneary.

Fyrix backed up, looking slightly confused. An Arceus?
Wow.. why am I still here? The Buneary really isn't my problem.. Right?
She murmured, walking away.
"You're not the only one who lost somebody to humans. I'm out of here."

Last edited:
((when whole messages, not just words, are in italics,the Vulpix typed it))

Mysti realized the Vulpix was mad and tried to talk to it."I don't have any Pokemon." she said to the Vulpix."Would you like to be friends?"
Shadowflare eased her tense a little bit.If she didn't own any Pokemon,she couldn't have stolen other Pokemon,much less her parents.
But what if this was a trick.
She noticed no Pokeballs on her belt,and didn't notice any anywhere,actually.She began to walk toward the human,then leaped into her arms."I guess that's a yes!"Mysti added with a smile.She began to take out a laptop and e-mail a message to her mom.
A laptop.
Shadowflare had been taught how to type on those with her nose!
This was how she could get the message out to the human.
She jumped in front of the laptop before Mysti had begun to type,and typed this:

My parents,brother,and guardian have all been stolen.But it's not just my family.A lot of family members have been stolen,and we need help.

Mysti stood,staring at the message the Vulpix had just typed.Pokemon could type?Oh well,they needed help and she wasn't the one to turn that down.
"OK,I'll help!" she said,backspacing the message."Do you know where they are?"

I don't know.

"We'll just have to find them,then!"

Tokilo watched the scene unfold. He silently stalked behind the Milotic, watching her without any hint that he was there. The Arceus stopped and did nothing once he had reached his spot.

Pudge twitched his ears, remembering his brother. "It seems everyone lost a dear one," he lamented, "and surprisingly, my dear one's not food." This cheered him up a bit, and he giggled.

"Hey,everyone,I found someone who can help us get our family members back!"Shadowflare yelled to the other Pokemon,but of course,Mysti didn't understand.

Fyrix smiled slightly, not knowing that the someone was a human.
"Who are they? Jeez, I feel like a hermit. Haven't left Mt. Cornet for years.."

"Well,it's a human,but I think she can really do something to help us!I mean,she can communicate with the other humans..."she trailed off,not knowing what to say next.

The Salamence growling softly, before shaking her head.
"Okay. I don't care as long as they don't try and catch me or something stupid like that. Where are they?"

She does, thought Tokilo, rolling his eyes. He didn't know whether he should save the Buneary or leave it; death was part of life, and usually to the satisfaction of the predator. Then again, the Buneary probably didn't want to be eaten.

"Food for you to eat? Maaybe..." Tanya began to swim out away from shore, keeping to the surface, so that her tailtip, and Pudge himself, skated across the top of it. He seems so innocent and unaware... but when he does figure it out, he won't be able to escape. Hehehe..

"Whee!" Pudge cried. "I love waterskiing! Wait, I haven't done it before. Oh, well, first experiences are always fun!"

Tokilo smiled. He liked seeing others having fun. But the Buneary's fun would soon end if the Arceus didn't do something.... but he didn't know if he should. After all, predators need prey.

Tanya reached approximately the center of the lake and came to a stop. She loosened her grip so that the Buneary could climb off if he wanted to, but still used her tail to support his weight over the water. Her head moved right up next to him, though her nose pointed down initially. "So you want to find food, little one?" She speaks to him, trying to sound innocent. "Why don't you check this cave... maybe you'll find something in there." She then tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, trying to make it look like a cave to the Buneary.

"What? That's not a cave, is it?" Pudge asked. "As far as I know, they can't appear out of nowhere. It takes years for them to form, unless there are Diglett or Dugtrio around, and I don't see either." He began to backfloat on the water, or get as close as he could to backfloating.

Back
Top Bottom