• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eternity, Infinity and Forever

Lili

is not dead after all lol
I have now added the plot if you want to be a Pokemon. Please read if you want to be one.

Plots:

Human Plots:
Plot for Infinity:
You were once called the Pokemon Master. You had beat all eight gym leaders and the Elite Four. You thought that everything was okay, that you would be known as the greatest trainer in the world. Then, a new challenge rised. They called themselves Team Eternity, and were made up of trainers even stronger than you. You wanted to beat them, and show that you were stronger. Sadly, you were beaten. There was a price to be paid if you were beat that they told you after the battle; they stole one of your Pokemon. You were then kicked out and you became enraged. They stole your Pokemon! You figure out there are more like you. They have had their beloved Pokemon taken away, and are fighting to take them back. You join them and plan to take down Team Eternity, to get back your Pokemon. They call themselves Team Infinity.

Plot for Eternity:
You are a member of the greatest organization on te planet. Even Giovanni trembles at the sight of you. You have beaten to so-called, 'Pokemon Masters'. More like Pokemon Losers. You battle whoever opposes you and steal their Pokemon when you win. If you loose, you are kicked out and have your own Pokemon stolen. Your leaders are the fearless Jazz and the seductive Elise. They accepted you into this group, and you are now respected by others and strong. You figure out that there are trainers that you have beaten in the past, and they have decided to take back their Pokemon. These trainers call themselves Team Infinity. You are ordered by Jazz and Elise to take care of them, and you follow their orders. What is the name of your team, you ask? You are now a part of Team Eternity.

Pokemon Plot:
You used to live with your family in peace, with nothing to disturb you, except the occasional fight with another Pokemon or a trainer who that they could catch you or a member of you family. Then something happened. Humans came and started to steal Pokemon from the forests, deserts, lakes or other places where you lived. You moved to another part of your habitat to away from them all, but that didn't stop them. They stole a member of your family, wheather it be a son, daughter, brother or any other relative. You became enraged, and decided to get your beloved family member back. You meet other Pokemon that have had the same thing happen to them. You team up and learn about a group of humans and their Pokemon that have had the very same happen. You're team follows them, knowing that they could be a big help. You and the Pokemon you met up with have made their own team, Team Forever.

Rules:
1: No godmodding.
2: Please don't get all Mary Sue.
3: Don't double post.
4: You can have lv 100 if you want, can have any Pokemon and any move, just don't get too carried away.
5: You can have a legendary Pokemon if you want, but only one.
6: You can be a legendary Pokemon if you want.
7: Have fun!

Members:
Marie Teirya/MewXCharmeleonXEevee/Trainer(Infinity)
Tanya/Kali the Flygon/Milotic
Vaster/Reventhas/Trainer(Infinity)
Matt/Blaziking 175/Trainer(Infinity)
Tokilo/Cryptica/Arceus
Pudge/Darksong/Buneary
Domino/shadow_lugia/Trainer(Eternity)
Fyrix/Evoli/Salamence
Shadowflare/Mew/Vulpix
Mysti/Mew/Trainer(on Forever's side?)

Human Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Team:
Pokemon(can have up to six):
Relationships:
Other:

Pokemon Form:
Species:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Relationships:
Other:

My form:

Name: Marie Teirya
Appearance: Marie has brown hair that goes down to her neck and a purple bandana with black stars. She's caucasian. She wears white gloves with black PokeBall designs on it. She wears a blue sleeveless tee-shirt and blue pants. She wears black leggings and blue shoes. Her eyes are a strange purple. She also wears a purple belt with pockets to store items and PokeBalls.
Personality: Marie is shy and quiet, but when she gets to know someone, she'll bond with them instantly. She can be cruel and pessimistic, but treats her Pokemon with love and care.
History: Marie was born in Petalburg city, and her starter was a Mudkip. She trained with it and battled other trainers, until, four years later, she had beaten all eight gym leaders and the Elite Four. When she heard of Team Eternity, she battled their leaders, Elise and Jazz. She lost and her baby Mudkip, nicknamed Kimmy, was stolen. She now is with Team Infinity and plans to get Kimmy back.
Team: Infinity
Pokemon:
Parshswamp, male lv 97 Swampert- Brave nature- Parshswamp was Marie's first Pokemon and is loyal to her. He doesn't trust male trainers for unknown reasons and preferes female trainers. He is also father to Kimmy, the stolen Pokemon. His mate, a female Vaporeon nicknamed Sweety, is in Marie's storage system. Moves: Mud Shot, Rollout, Muddy Water, Growl.

Mazua, male lv 81 Azumarill- Hasty nature- Mazua doesn't like a slow pace and likes everything to be fast. He and Parshswamp get along great. His mate, Baramazril, is the total opposite of him. He has eight children, and one egg. Moves: Bubblebeam, Waterfall, Tail Whip, Rollout.

Baramazril, female lv 80 Azumarill- Relaxed nature- Baramazril is the exact opposite of her mate, and she's relaxed, cool and likes everything to be slow. She bonds with any person she meets instantly. She has eight children, and one egg. Moves: Tackle, Bubblebeam, Hiddenpower, Surf.

Meow Meow AKA M n' M, female lv 48 Mew- Sassy nature- Meow Meow is has just been caught and doesn't listen to Marie very much. She's flirty with other people's Pokemon. Moves: Transform, Megapunch, Metronome, Psychic.

Egg- Mazua and Baramazril's egg.

Relationships: Will wait till someone asks.
Other: N/A

Character Relationships(brother/sister, best friends, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.):
None

Last edited:
Pokémon Form

Species: Milotic
Name: Tanya
Appearance: Since she's still young, she's not too huge, about 16 feet long. Otherwise, she's rather normal for a Milotic
Personality: Tanya's still bitter about her mother being stolen from her, and is very distrusting of others. She can be violent if she feels like she's being pushed in one way or another, even against those she recognizes as allies. If you can break through her exterior, however, she can be fiercely loyal.
History: Two years ago, Tanya's mother was captured by Team Eternity. She was just a little Feebas at the time, and felt helpless while she watched it happen. This experience pushed her, and she evolved weeks later. Soon after, she left the rest of her 'school' to search for her mother, determined to rescue her. She was distrustful and even violent toward other creatures, especially humans, but eventually settled down when she finally listened to other Pokémon stories about their own dilemmas.
Relationships: Just ask
Other: I usually think of Milotics as being amphibious, living mainly in the water but being able to survive for extended periods of time on land, moving like a snake. The closest RL creature to them would probably be the Anaconda (I know, a marine reptile, rather than an amphibian, but still).

Question: Are you going to have people able to join team Eternity? Or just the two "good" teams?

Pokémon Form

Species: Milotic
Name: Tanya
Appearance: Since she's still young, she's not too huge, about 16 feet long. Otherwise, she's rather normal for a Milotic
Personality: Tanya's still bitter about her mother being stolen from her, and is very distrusting of others. She can be violent if she feels like she's being pushed in one way or another, even against those she recognizes as allies. If you can break through her exterior, however, she can be fiercely loyal.
History: Two years ago, Tanya's mother was captured by Team Eternity. She was just a little Feebas at the time, and felt helpless while she watched it happen. This experience pushed her, and she evolved weeks later. Soon after, she left the rest of her 'school' to search for her mother, determined to rescue her. She was distrustful and even violent toward other creatures, especially humans, but eventually settled down when she finally listened to other Pokémon stories about their own dilemmas.
Relationships: Just ask
Other: I usually think of Milotics as being amphibious, living mainly in the water but being able to survive for extended periods of time on land, moving like a snake. The closest RL creature to them would probably be the Anaconda (I know, a marine reptile, rather than an amphibian, but still).

ACCEPTED

Question: Are you going to have people able to join team Eternity? Or just the two "good" teams?

Yes, you can join team Eternity also.

Well, would Eternity then use the same sign in as Infinity, or do you need a new sign in? Not that I want an Eternity character... I already have a character, but others might want one.

Yes, they'd have the same form as Infinity. I'll edit the first post for a plot of Eternity.

Name: Vaster(last name abandoned, and forgotten)
Appearance: Wears a long, black, coat, black jeans, and a white shirt with the words Balance of Worlds on the front. His shoulder length hair is redish brown.
Personality: Quiet, determined
History: Abandoned at the age of five, for unknown reasons, Vaster grew up on the streets, barely managing to survive by stealing food. A year after his abondonment, he saw a Vulpix about to be crushed by a landslide near his town. Rushing to aid the creature, he managed to save it, and became its trainer. After many years of training together, they took on the Elite Four on their own, and they won. It was then that they encountered Team Eternity, who attempted to steal Niren. Utterly refusing to allow them to steal the only friend he had ever had, Vaster fled from them, by jumping down the steep mountain they were battling upon, and barely survived. After recovering, Vaster joined Team Infinity to attempt to stop Team Eternity, and prevent others from losing their Pokemon.
Team: Team Infinity.
Niren, Ninetales, Serious nature, Lvl 100,
Niren has lived and trained with Vaster ever since Vaster saved him, and is Vaster's only friend. Moves: Flamethrower, Return, Iron Tail, Hidden Power.
Relationships: None.
Other:N/A

Name: Vaster(last name abandoned, and forgotten)
Appearance: Wears a long, black, coat, black jeans, and a white shirt with the words Balance of Worlds on the front. His shoulder length hair is redish brown.
Personality: Quiet, determined
History: Abandoned at the age of five, for unknown reasons, Vaster grew up on the streets, barely managing to survive by stealing food. A year after his abondonment, he saw a Vulpix about to be crushed by a landslide near his town. Rushing to aid the creature, he managed to save it, and became its trainer. After many years of training together, they took on the Elite Four on their own, and they won. It was then that they encountered Team Eternity, who attempted to steal Niren. Utterly refusing to allow them to steal the only friend he had ever had, Vaster fled from them, by jumping down the steep mountain they were battling upon, and barely survived. After recovering, Vaster joined Team Infinity to attempt to stop Team Eternity, and prevent others from losing their Pokemon.
Team: Team Infinity.
Niren, Ninetales, Serious nature, Lvl 100,
Niren has lived and trained with Vaster ever since Vaster saved him, and is Vaster's only friend. Moves: Flamethrower, Return, Iron Tail, Hidden Power.
Other:N/A
ACCEPTED

Hey hey! How many characters can we control?

Name: Matt
Appearance: Muscular, tall, has short brown hair. Always wears a black trenchcoat, dark green t-shirt, cowboy hat, and jeans.
Personality: Matt has a usually up-beat personality, however he can sometimes be slightly depressing. He is very brave.
History: Matt was a top Pokemon trainer; he had received every gym badge in Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Johto, and he and his Pokemon placed first in the Hoenn and Johto leagues, and second in the Sinnoh league. He ended up defeating the Elite Four in all four regions. He decided to settle down for a few years, and maybe go to Kanto and challenge the gyms, league, and E4 there. One day, he was approached by a man who wanted to battle him. Matt agreed, and in the end, lost all but one of his Pokemon to Team Eternity.
Team: Infinity
Pokemon: Spiritomb Whisper Lv. 89 Male
Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis
Whisper was simply a backup Pokemon on Matt's team, but when Matt's other Pokemon were taken, Whisper became a frontman on his team. He is very mischeivous and loves to play pranks. He can speak fluent English.
Forretress Cannon Lv. 63 Male
Rock Slide, Mirror Shot, Double Edge, Earthquake
Cannon was captured after Matt's Pokemon were stolen, and subsequently was trained quickly. He is very quiet and likes to keep to himself.
Aerodactyl Flash Lv. 68 Female
Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Rock Slide, Iron Head
Flash was revived by Matt but never used until after his Pokemon were stolen. She can be very arrogant, but is usually kind hearted.
Egg: An egg found on Matt's recent travels.
Taken Pokemon: Infernape Dodrio Vespiquen Victreebel Sableye
Relationships: None
Other: Blank

Yes, I is legendary Pokemon :D

Species: Arceus if that's okay.
Name: Tokilo
Appearance: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Personality: I'm not good at following personalities, so do you mind if I PO it?
History: Just after Tokilo was born, his parents were attacked by a Salamence and Milotic. Only his mother survived. Then, a human attacked the two Arceus and Tokilo was the only survivor.
Other: None.

Species: Buneary
Name: Pudge
Age: Is it okay if I don't put this? It's a bit hard to decide. If you require an age, I can tell you, but I'd rather not if it's not necessary.
Appearance: Pudge, as his name suggests, is a bit pudgy.
Personality: Pudge loves to eat. He's friendly and often willing to share food if he has extra. His favorite flavor of food is sour. However, sometimes he can be stubborn.
History: He grew up in Eterna forest with his mother, father, and a brother. For some reason, his mother and father disappeared, and his brother was stolen by the humans. He is very intent to get his brother, Trail, back.
Relationships: I'm open to them.
Other: The odd thing is that when I caught Pudge in my Diamond version, he had a Lax nature, which was perfect. I based this character off him.

Name: Domino
Appearance: Like the Domino in the movie :P Like blond hair and stuff
Personality: Again, like in the movie. She doesn't really care about others, and only really does what she wants, instead of following others, unless they're stronger than her.
History: Domino was once a member of Team Rocket. However, once Team Eternity started to rise, she crossed over to them, seeing that they were more powerful.
Team: Eternity
Pokemon: Maree Ampharos (F) Lv. 87: Maree was Domino's first Pokemon, and they share a close bond. She has a good heart, and doesn't really enjoy stealing, but she does it for Domino. Her light is often used to lure people into a battle.
Wally Walrein (M) Lv. 85: Wally is a lot more like Domino than Maree. They share a bond just as close as that between Domino and Maree, mainly fed by Wally's ferocious nature.
IF OKAY WITH PREVIOUS OWNER: Matt's Victreebel. Info please?
Relationships: None
Other: I just did this because I was uncreative

Species: Salemence
Name: Fyrix
Age: ( was going to put something like 80, but what would a Salemence's lifespan be? =/)
Appearance: Regular Salemence.
Personality: Usually calm and pretty confident, but has a sense of humor. Likes scaring human and pulling pranks. Pretty sarcastic, but rarely gets mad. When she does, she can be extremely dangerous and almost seems insane. She is intelligent when she actually trys. A bit lazy and sleepy.
History: She lived in Mt. Cornet for most of her life, avoiding humans, flying away whenever she saw or heard one. This worked out fine until Jupiter, her son, was caught by a human. He was only a Bagon and couldn't escape. When she tried to stop them, the human's Dragonite and Infernape attacked her. The human caught Jupiter and escaped with his Pokemon, leaving Fyrix hurt and enraged. By now the human was long gone, so she calmed down and joined Team Forever to get her son back.
Relationships: Just ask.
Other: Level 90. Based off of my Salemence in Pearl. (From my brother. Fyrix is a weird name, I know. He named her, okay? =P)

ALL ACCEPTED

@Blaziking: We can only control one character. Except if you're a trainer, then you can control your Pokemon. I'll also control Jazz and Elise (unless someone wants to play them).

((Okay, since it looks like I might not get any members soon, we can just start now.))

Marie opened her eyes and yawned. She sat up in her sleeping bag and looked around the clearing that the others were in.
"Swaaamp..."
Marie turned to the Swampert that had just woken up next to her.
"Hey, there, Parshy." She smiled, rubbing it's head. Parshswamp grunted and stood up. He sucked in a breath of fresh air.
"Swampert!!" He roared, hoping to get everyone awake.
"Nice, Parshswamp." Marie rolled her eyes.

Pokemon Form:
Species:Vulpix
Name:Shadowflare
Appearance:Black as the main color,with red on the tail,head fur thing,and red paws
Personality:Light,bouncy,playful,gets-along-well,doesn't-like-to-fight
History:Her parents and brother stolen when she was just a baby,a Raichu found her,brought her to her home,and took care of her.When she was grown up,Raichu was stolen,too.Now she is mad.She wanted revenge.
Relationships:Ninetails(normal colored,mom,Tails)...Another Ninetails(normal colored,dad,Flamez)Vulpix(normal colored,brother,Pixy)
Other:She will eventually get caught by a loving trainer who helps her fight the other humans that stole Pokemon.Here is the trainer's description(if I can play both)

Human Form:
Name:Mysti
Appearance:
scaled.php

Personality:Pretty much same as Shadowflare's
History:Her parents were famous Pokemon Trainers.They encouraged her to be a Pokemon trainer.When she found Shadowflare,it was a dream come true.
Team:The Pokemon's side
Pokemon(can have up to six):Vulpix(Shadowflare,female,starter)Shinx(Luxurious,male,evolves,caught later)Pichu(Shockers,female,evolves,discovers egg later)Meowth(Meowsie,female,evolves,caught later)
Relationships:Mom,dad,little sister
Other:Mewtwo and I are the same person.

Tokilo awoke, but kept his eyes closed. He changed to the Psychic type and looked around telepathically. A Swampert had woken him up.
"Good morning," he said, and got up. He changed to the Grass type. "I suppose you are doing well?"

(I thought pokemon were in Team Forever...?)
Vaster awoke suddenly upon hearing the Swampert's roar. Still partly asleep, he jumped up and grabbed a stick to defend himself from imaginary attackers. Standing there, stick in hand, he eventually managed to grasp what was really happening, and sat down, his face tinted pink.

Pudge's eyes slid open. His mouth was on a Cheri Berry on a bush. "Spiceee!" He squealed as he removed his teeth from it. "That's actually pretty good," the Buneary commented as he swallowed the berry.

Back
Top Bottom