• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eternity, Infinity and Forever

Tanya saw the attack coming, but was too slow to avoid it. She made a screeching scream as the fangs clamped down on her sinewy body. In retaliation, she wrapped the lower half of her body around the Salamence and began to form an ice beam from her mouth. She was done talking...the dragon refused to yield.

Hissing, Fyrix tried to use a Dragon Claw, but her legs were pinned next to her. The Salamence snarled and bit the Milotic.
Have to stop her. Milotic know Ice attacks, right? This isn't going to be fun.

Tanya screamed just as she launched her ice beam at the Salamence. She could feel herself weakening from the attacks, and her coil around the dragon loosened just slightly, but she remained confident. She spoke aloud, though too dazed to know that she was actually speaking instead of thinking. "This was what I wanted to avoid, but it couldn't be helped. Anyone who will stand in my way from saving my mother must be dealt with." She prepared one more ice beam, hoping that would be able to end it.

(well, they're within a mile or two... I don't know if you'd see or hear them at first, but if you went out looking, you might discover them.)

Pudge twitched his ears. There was chatting going on. He perked up, screaming, but then calmed down and stared at the Milotic. "Pretty."

Tokilo looked around. "I'm off," he said, and changed into the Psychic type, teleporting himself away.
The Arceus ended up near a Milotic, Salamence and two others. This reminded him of the way his parents died.... he changed to Dark-type. He wanted to watch what was going on.

Fyrix jumped, and stopped attacking for a moment.
"Your.. mother? Standing in the wa...?"
She trailed off, thinking sadly about Jupiter.
Idiot. I'm supposed to be rescuing him and I'm busy fighting a Milotic.

Tanya canceled her attack when the Salamence managed to escape her wrap and started walking away. She realized that she must have been thinking aloud, but that for some reason, it seemed to have struck a chord. She grinned, looking toward the dragon.
"Yes. She was taken by humans. I can tell you more after breakfast."
The water serpent looked back toward the Vulpix, but then noticed a chubby-looking Buneary nearby instead.
Hmm... maybe that rabbit will be more susceptible than the fox was...
She stared at the Buneary and tried her Hypnosis. Her eyes began to glow red and she moved in a subtle, alluring way. "Come here, little Buneary... Come and meet me."

Tanya then slithered over to the Buneary and gently curled the end of her tail around him, trying not to awaken him. She started to move back toward her lake, holding him.

((You should have noticed Tokilo too.))

Tokilo watched the Buneary slowly being dragged away. He followed the Milotic, changing into a Water-type.

Hearing footsteps behind her, Tanya looked back and saw an Arceus. "What do you want?" she asked coldly. Wow, just too many creatures today... why do I have to attract all this attention all at once?

"Nothing in particular from you," answered Tokilo. "Just......." He attempted to smile, but Arceus don't necessarily have visible mouths. He took a giant leap int the water, turned and hopped back out, changing into the Ghost type and phasing out of view. He was cirlcing the water serpent, even though she couldn't see him.

Tanya slid to the edge of the water, stopping so that most of her body was in it, but her head and tail were out of the water. She wanted to soak her cuts that she got from the Salamence, as well and keep from drying completely out.
Ah, it feels better to be here... I just hope that strange creature doesn't interfere this time.
She pulled the Buneary over close to her face. "Wake up, little one..." she spoke to him, licking her lips.

"Okay," Pudge said in his dream and opened his eyes. "Oh, hi! It's you again! Thanks for the hug!" He hugged the Milotic back before attempting to escape.

Tanya saw the buneary trying to pull himself out of her wrap. She tightened her grasp. "You wouldn't be trying to escape now, would you? Especially since I've chosen you for a very important task..."

"And what would that task be?" came a voice. It was Tokilo, except for the fact that he was still invisible.

Back
Top Bottom