• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eternity, Infinity and Forever

(I meant how it operates or something :/ Anyway, since I don't feel like being big and descriptive right now, she woke up, ate breakfast, and is waiting for challengers. Like usual)

Fyrix studied the human for a bit. The Vulpix seemed to like her, which was a good sign. Satisfied, the Pokemon walked past the human and sat down a few feet away from her. She curled up, her head on the her tail.
"So, what's her name? Well, not that it matters, not like she'll know if I say it or anything."
A bit embarrassed about sounding rude, she added.
"If you guys need to get anywhere, I can carry you."

Meow Meow screeched with amusement before soaring off to follow the Milotic. The now-Staravia continued to flutter above the tree tops, watching the scene below.

Meanwhile, Marie was having problems.
"Oh, where is she?" The trainer said, worried for her Mew. Meow Meow hadn't been back for about 30 mins, and Marie was thinking she might have run away.

Shadowflare nudged Mysti's backpack.Mysti knew what it meant immediately and got out her laptop.She opened it so the Vulpix could type.

Hi,I'm Shadowflare.I was an accidental birth,as of why I'm black.What's your name?

"I'm Mysti.Nice to meet you,Shadowflare!"

See the Salamence over there? Shadowflare glanced at Fyrix.She said she will carry us wherever we need to go if we need to go places.

"Oh.That's nice!" Mysti looked at the clock."Oh,my goodness!I'm supposed to be home in five minutes!I'll never get home in time!Unless..." she trailed off,and looked at Fyrix."Unless your little friend here is willing to help!"

I'll try to ask her.And she did.She went over to Fyrix,and woke her up."Hi!My human friend,now I know that her name is Mysti,needs a ride home.Can you help?"

Fyrix nodded, amused.
"Sure. I don't know where her home is, but I assume she does."
She stood up, trying not to yawn. The Salamence went in front of Mysti and spread out her wings, looking at her as if to say Come on!

Mysti smiled,then hopped on,with laptop in her,well,lap!Shadowflare started typing.

Fyrix doesn't know where your home is,so you need to give directions to her.

"No problem!" she said."Look,Shadowflare,you have to get off now.You don't belong to me.

Shadowflare reluctantly jumped off,then secretly hopped on Fyrix's tail as they set off.

Fyrix wasn't used to flying with a human on her back, but it wasn't too hard, especially since they were only a kid. The Salamence flew away, making sure Mysti didn't fall off.
"Where is it from here?"
She was pretty sure the human wouldn't understand, but it didn't really matter.

"Hmm... smart rabbit..." Tanya grumbled quietly. Then she spoke up, "... Where are you headed? We haven't, uh... finished playing!" She dove under the water and began to come up just underneath the Buneary, holding him on her forehead. She then began to spin him around into the air, like a seal might do with a ball.

Mysti understood the fact the Salamence was trying to ask where she lived."Keep going straight 'till you see the park.Then go right,it should be close by.

Tanya laughed. "A bath, huh? Aren't I already taking one?" Pretty much only her head was showing above the water. She seemed to be wavering in some decision, but finally tossed Pudge high, straight up, and opened her mouth under him, preparing to try to catch him.

Tokilo was confused. Was he supposed to save the Buneary and make the Milotic go hungry, or let the Milotic eat it and have the Buneary die? He was so confused he walked around and fell on the ground. "Ouch. Can someone PLEASE tell me whether to save the Buneary?"

Your decision, Pudge thought. I'm probably doomed anyway.
He began to fall towards his enemy's gaping mouth. "This is the end. Goodbye, everyone... I'm sorry, brother... I couldn't save you..."

As the Buneary came closer, Tanya thought about what she really had been doing with him... how despite her intentions, the Buneary had kept an upbeat tone and remained nice to her. And hearing again about how he wanted to save his brother was the last straw. She closed her eyes and mouth before he landed, and moved her head forward, letting Pudge land safely on her neck. "I'm sorry... I just can't eat you..." She looked like she was about to cry. "Yo're the first one who's ever been nice to me... ever since... mother..." Tears began to flow down her face, into the water.

Tanya was smiling as she felt the Buneary's embrace, but something disturbed the moment...
The water-type Arceus.
The Milotic snarled and glared at him. "Were you watching all along?" She had no idea that a Milotic had an impact on the Arceus as a child, but if she did, she might have had a guess why. What a nosy, lousy...

Back
Top Bottom