• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite 10+ Minute Songs

if one day you happen to wake up
& find yourself in existential quandary
full of loathing & self-doubt
& wracked with the pain & isolation of your pitiful meaningless existence
at least you can take a small bit of comfort in knowing that
somewhere out there in this crazy old mixed-up universe of ours
there's still a little place called

Albuquerque~

funniest song EVAR.

I utterly adore Trapped in the Drive-Thru. Somewhere underneath the hilariousness it delightfully summarizes the mundaneness of everyday life and silly arguments.

But also all of the Pink Floyd songs that have been mentioned above.

"Desolation Row" - Bob Dylan (for some reason, I can't find the original on YouTube)

"Fantasia" - Rolo Tomassi (bah, can't find the full version of this either)

"Impossible Soul" - Sufjan Stevens (Part 1, Part 2)

Marillion - This Is The 21th Century
I guess I'll have to add this to my favourites too! I rather like Marillion (Hogarth's voice is really amazing) but I didn't have the album that song is on, until now.

I have like, 5 of his albums. I need to listen to some of that stuff.
You go do that right now!

Trapped in the Drive-Thru is pretty great too, though it's been a while since I last listened to it P:

Back
Top Bottom