• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

favorite fruits you guys

Bananas! I love bananas. I also like pineapple, but I prefer it dried a bit in those little trail mix whatever bags than all drippy and moist and stuff. Grapes are also pretty good.

I also like apples, but since I got braces the brackets just dig into the apple, so I end up just hurting my teeth and getting apple juice all over the place without being able to bite deep enough to get a chunk off. >: If it's slices, though, I can eat that. I prefer Granny Smith apples, most red apples I've tried have the consistency of mashed potatoes and it's kinda gross.

POMEGRANATES. They're almost in season, too!
Other than that, I like apples, pears, peaches, apricots, regular plums, prune plums, sugar plums, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and and and.

I really love fruit.

Man, I love most kinds of fruits. I could be a fruititerian! I'd have to say my favorite is pineapple though. As long as it's fresh and ripe. But watermelon and strawberries are also good...>.>

I really like bananas and oranges, and, a bit strangely, canned pears....

Bananas come first; oranges would if there wasn't the occasional bitter one. And then pears... I can eat a whole lot of those. :P

Wow, this is hard for me. There are so many...
I hate strawberries, kiwis, mangos, and cherries. mangoes are just plain nasty, so are cherries.
I love cantelope, apples, bananas, grapes, watermelon, Peaches are okay every now and then.

Apples, bananas, grapes, kiwi...I also love oranges. I'd probably eat any fruit in my path.

Strangely, I don't like cantelope and melons and stuff.

Oh Oh and peaches. Peaches are heaven.

Amen, Peaches are one of the highest fruits on my list.
Just had fresh peach funnel cake at our city's Arts and Wine festival OMG YUM!
I was so glad it came back this year last year they didn't have it or else we could not find it.

Lucas755 said:
POMEGRANATES. They're almost in season, too!

:D

also strawberries, blueberries, figs, loquats, watermelon, grapes, peaches and bananas.

Lucas and Ultraviolet saved you from a rant about how y'all need more Pomegranate in your life.

Kiss their feet.

Yuck, cooked peaches are NASTY

I don't really have an opinion on fresh ones though. Plums are really sweet and I love them, along with kiwi.

Edit: Richard Simmons

Plums are the best. No contest!

I like bananas and oranges too, though peeling oranges is an annoying task.

I have a love/hate relationship with pears; they're good but have the texture of sand. >:|

Back
Top Bottom