• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite Elite Four Champion?

Favourite League Champion?

• R/B/Y/FR/LG Rival

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Lance

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Steven

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, Lance was awesome. Gary was a bit meh, I've never got to the one (ones?) in R/S/E, and Cynthia is demoted for being so damn hard to beat.

Cynthia. *not voting just because she's a girl*

She wasn't too hard to beat...(Then again I had a level 100 Mewtwo and a level eighty Arceus)

Lance because he's Lance.

He beats Cynthia be a thread. Talking about her, are those Umbreon ears she's wearing?

Um, I wasn't dissing them, I like them. I was asking if that was what they were.

(checked bulbapedia, says they're Lucario's "aura sensors" whatever they are)

The "Gary" character in the original R/B/G/Y series. Definately. Because he's really MEAN and gets all awkward when you defeat him XD

Xx Raika

Cynthia. She wasn't too hard but she also wasn't too easy in my opinion.

Depends. In terms of Character Designs, Cynthia. She's the frst female champian ands atrractive to boot.

when it comes to teams hwever, I love Steven's Team the most. He wasn't too easy to beat, but neither was he too hard.

Cynthia is badass, and she's a woman. On the other hand, I like Lance because he trains dragons, though I liked him a good bit more in R/B/Y than in G/S/C (I think it's the lower levels that kind of piss me off), and I still think beating your rival at the end like in R/B/Y is by far the most satisfying way to beat the game (plus I really, really, really like the R/B/Y champion battle music).

So uh, not Steven or Wallace?

I'd have to say Rival because he's the most challenging. Cynthia is cool because she's a girl and lance is cool too, though.

I'm really really torn between Lance and Cynthia. I voted Lance, but I'm really not sure.

Lance is pretty badass. And he specializes in dragons, which is pretty cool in my book.

Cynthia is badass as well. And she's pretty hot to boot. And her Chinese name is cooler. :P

Shame that in his day they were so low on dragons, though =S

I think that sort of brings him down. Otherwise, he'd definitely be better.

Back
Top Bottom