• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

Re: Neglected Sprites.

Wow, those sprites are really good! I loved that Salamence chao, it was SO CUTE. (Yes, I read the whole thread.) And that Dragonair/Suicune with wings looks like it could be a real Pokemon, and not some Frankenstein like I've seen elsewhere.

Anyway, can you make a shiny Sneasel chao? And may I also have a DPPt overworld of Solana from the first Pokemon Ranger?

Okay, I guess that I can try them. I'll have the requests done ASAP after I've uploaded the scratch.

EDIT: 'Tis done.
picture.php

Not my best work, I know, but I did try here.

Last edited:

ZOMG

Epic awesome. I don't know if I should be disturbed, or confused or something. That's awesome. :DDDDDD

Soooo for the Butterfree scratch.. is that its back and it's looking towards us, or something..? I'm pretty sure Butterfree's head is a perfect circle. But stiiiiiill, I can't scratch for shit so that's awesome too. :3

#Soooo for the Butterfree scratch.. is that its back and it's looking towards us, or something..? I'm pretty sure Butterfree's head is a perfect circle. But stiiiiiill, I can't scratch for shit so that's awesome too. :3
Yeah, you've looking at it from behind. The head is meant to be a perfect circle but I suuuuuck /_\

In the meantime, have some epic KaiCandy:
picture.php

Hehee, I knew about that Milotic/Gabite splice on our little challenge...
It seems using all the parts like you used made it worse than when you made it. No offense.
And I shall request all Pokémon you have in Pokéballs on any of your Pokémon spliced, recoloured darker than usual and with scratching, ON YOUTUBE.
~Terry. T. (=D)

These are all... Really, really great. The Butterfree scratch is the worst I've seen from you so far, and it's still pretty good. It might be just me, but the shiny Sneasel Chao's eyes/pupils are kinda hard to see.

MMM, KAI-KANDY!

Hmm, maybe a Grovyle Grass-to-Water retype? Pwetty Pwease?

Wow, haven't updated this thing in a while:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Also, I've started designing some GPX+ eggs. I asked if Wymsy could make one for the site but she said no. Ah well, I still enjoy spriting them.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Guess what each egg is and win some Kai!Candy. FMC and MG do not apply.

Last edited:

Ultimate Chimera and Kai himself? :O

Also, Kai!Absol is awesome. Especially the hair. I can't say much about the Roserade, since I don't know what it's supposed to be, but I spot no flaws. Jynx/Skuntank I spot no flaws either. Great job!

Now where is mah Kai!Candy D:<

Patience, young grasshopper. There is one more egg in the collection. Try looking elsewhere around the spriters area of the forum.

The Roserade is sorta Phantom of the Opera inspired, but It was just because I was bored one night and wanted to disguise something again. I made it ages ago, but I just never showed it here.

(Also Kaiegg is KaiSol Egg.)

Update:
picture.php

MAH MONSTRO
picture.php

Mystery Dungeon portrait. I'm not doing these by request.
picture.php

A trainer sprite I made for a friend.
picture.php

Guess what's in this egg.
picture.php

Guess this one too,

(I missed your request before, Blastiose. I'll get on that.

OH ALMIGHTY KAI TELL US WHAT IS IN THE EGG.
And on the trainer sprite for your friend, the right (our right) hand looks like a claw with two fingers.
And my first request out of all the times I posted here: Rainbow Castform!
Oh, and by the way, YOUR MONSTRO will probably haunt my dreams. That's a first.

Last edited:
Re: POST IN HERE DAMNIT - Kai's sprite thread.

picture.php

From now on if you want rainbows talk to Dannichu because I'm not doing them anymore. They're just too time consuming.

I have a request.
Please make a Gyrados/Milotic splice using Gyrados as base. Thanks a lot!

I have a request.
Please make a Gyrados/Milotic splice using Gyrados as base. Thanks a lot!
No comment, no sprite. Sorry. Read the rules and repost your request tomorrow if you still want it done.

Ahem...
I love the eggs. Wonder why Wymsy wouldn't let you make some? I'm guessing that the first one is a Spiritomb, and the last one is a Rhyhorn. The shading in/on the Absol looks a little, I don't know, blotchy? It's like they are spots, rather than light is falling on Absol, but that's just me. @_@

Anyways, er, same request.

picture.php

This was a pain, considering that I had no idea where to put the scales.

Back
Top Bottom