• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

formspring.me

I haven't got one because I can't imagine anyone would want to ask my many questions. X3

But I think they're pretty cool; very useful for people who you might not be on speaking terms with but still are interested in. There's a musician on YouTube who I really like and who has one, and I've found it really fun reading her answers to questions about her instruments and the like. :3

...I just use it for my roleplay characters. >.> Whiiich is kind of lame, but hey, I have some interesting (and snarky) conversations! :D

I know a person on Deviantart who has one of these...
*considers getting one*

EDIT: Is this by Facebook? If so, I must boycott it with a passion...

Last edited:
EDIT: Is this by Facebook? If so, I must boycott it with a passion...
no, but you can cross-post things with facebook and twitter.

and honestly, why the facebook hate? It's not nearly as bad as most other social networking sites (in fact, it's the only one I like).

Watershed said:
Following ya.

found you!

Last edited:
I once made a thread here about how random sites refuse to work on my computer for some inexplicable reason... well this is one of them. :\

no, but you can cross-post things with facebook and twitter.

and honestly, why the facebook hate? It's not nearly as bad as most other social networking sites (in fact, it's the only one I like).

I just hate social networking sites in general. I really don't feel like going into explaining it right now. (Perhaps I could answer that if I got an account on this site...).

We know. It's because you have nobody to network with.

What.
I have friends and people to network with, I would just rather talk to them when I see them, rather than joining the giant group of people using facebook. I don't like doing things that everyone does, and social networking sites are a big one. I have other ways to contact people, so quite frankly, I have no use for it.

I don't like doing things that everyone does...

to me this is a stupid reason to not do anything. It is just as bad as doing something because everyone else is doing it; you're basing your decisions on what everyone else is doing either way.

I didn't think I'd use facebook either, but it's actually kind of cool, especially because I've gotten to know people better that I usually never get a chance to talk to. But you should totally get a formspring! sometimes you get really weird questions :o

Back
Top Bottom