• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

formspring.me

I'm only being "rude" because I'm sick of this archetype: teenage internet user who is very blatant about how non-conformist and above societal norms they are when in reality they have nothing to back it up because they're fucking socially retarded Pokémon fans who have nothing better to do than bitch on forums with other loser outcasts who really don't care.

And I'm saying this because this is still half me.

to me this is a stupid reason to not do anything. It is just as bad as doing something because everyone else is doing it; you're basing your decisions on what everyone else is doing either way.

I mean I don't want to do things to fit in. I don't feel the need to conform to what everyone is doing. I only do things if they sound interesting to me.

Also, quick note: I am extremely stubborn. I will never give up in anything I believe in, and telling me it is wrong just further roots me to it.

/me shrug

whatever~ it is fun, though.

furret, just leave it, will you?

Well, I might make an account on formspring tomorrow. I's getting late here, and I've got to work a little on my research paper. I also might delete those posts because they were kind of off topic and, um, yeah.

Last edited:
i used to have one but i pretty much forgot about it
i didn't get any decent questions, either

it seems kind of rediculous

I once made a thread here about how random sites refuse to work on my computer for some inexplicable reason... well this is one of them. :\

Same here, and if it does happen to work, it doesn't let me do anything because it'll stop working as soon as I try to go to a different page. :(

Back
Top Bottom